[2013.12.26] Rewards for guild tournament winners!

snorlax

for All those noobs who crying At fourm!

what you think better?an ugly outfit made by GM or cc to make you chosse your own outfit

beside im sure you all wont win the tourny :facepalm:

is what I say cry because they do not give a

costume lol in my opinion better cc

listen havoc hater

im owner of pvpcave and i banned all havoc guild :give_rose:  so keep crying

and i cant ? ehh we see xd

lol coward. i saw u many times begging for hlp in mc side to kill us and u killed by us again and again. :crazy:

hahaha I beg people? yeah dream loser xd

I get pms from mcs to kill some noobs and I kill them solo while ughh bring full guild for me xd lmfao

:rofl: :rofl: lol ur comments r as shit as u. u r telling which never happend nor it going to be happend. xd  :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: really snowy casket? Omg the probabilitie of get custo, is 00,00000001%  :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :unknw: :facepalm: :facepalm: :nea:

:diablo: rich guild gonna be more rich :diablo: cc clothes are rare and almost cool... :( bt hard to collect it from daily quest :facepalm: r.i.p. Cc

I agree with Shitley. We spend much time, Gold and real Money for the Tournament.And all we get is Crap  :cray:

• Lighning Spirit - Change it to Swamp Hermit because that Spirit just sucks ( Blinds and reset Targets )
  • CC - well thats a nice thing to recieve
  • Caskets - 99,9999 % just Crap
  • Signs - Good Idea
BUT!!!!! increase the amount for the Winners because it is cheaper to buy the signs and caskets instead of winning them.

:pardon: why was event a bunch of crap items  :pardon:

Idk maybe save them till next halloween

Idk if ill be playing WS that long time :rofl:

Do you think the arena tournaments should have awards?

Is this even a tournament?

Are you really killing your own afk guild members for guild points? to win the tournaments?

AoA I like you for your strong fighters, almost legendary status, the amount of money you pump into this game so that we can have updates and dream about higher level caps and new skills....

Hassn, you are innovative, I will give you that. Man..... but at what cost?

I'm not casting stones, I don't know everything, but can anyone explain to me what I am seeing? Im kinda blown....

Funding enemy factions for...

Exploiting gp...

Whats next?

86510_.png

Devs please tak ethe time to make new out fit for tournament alot of money and time is invested, cc does not make placing in tour......as fullfilling. Please create an outfit for the next up coming tournament. Thank you for your time.... much love Duke

Do you think the arena tournaments should have awards?

Is this even a tournament?

Are you really killing your own afk guild members for guild points? to win the tournaments?

AoA I like you for your strong fighters, almost legendary status, the amount of money you pump into this game so that we can have updates and dream about higher level caps and new skills....

Hassn, you are innovative, I will give you that. Man..... but at what cost?

I'm not casting stones, I don't know everything, but can anyone explain to me what I am seeing? Im kinda blown....

Funding enemy factions for...

Exploiting gp...

Whats next?

They do not like to play the game. They only want to win, so they buy it. There are a lot of these kids in games like this who are looking for the attention. They do not get in the real world. I feel sorry for them.