Improve Amping success rate or is it reasonable?

Savageking

What do you think the success rate is to amp your weapons / gear? Just wondering what other players are using on signs. I have just used 67 signs on lvl 17 arena staff and got from +2 to +4 that's it!!!!!!!!!!No lie!!!!!  :shok:

Old story. Nothing new.

That's about something called "luck".

What if I tell you i never received a single costume by events opening chests. Lmao, my cursed Vanityx.

O:-)

even my staff stuck on +4  spent 5sets sign  n it still stuck at +4 ==

Well i have spent 200 something signs on my lvl17 arena crossbow and still stuck at +5.

use 20s for sd baton only +3  :facepalm:

Used 2 sets signs on ghoul poleaxe -> +2

Not even joking lol.  On the other hand got +8 novice mace with 1 set xD.

RNG is a straight up ♥♥♥♥♥.

My old ranger's bow took $100au to +10 and my rogue took $60au to +9 but wasted a further $300au with no success.

Amp system is a trap.

Check this :

[/size]With the help of Enhancement Sphere you can increase the first bonus of items. This process is very entertaining - with each level, along with the characteristics the chance of successful amplification is reduced. But do not worry: the item always possible to insure against failure to improve! After amplification weapon glows a mysterious light

not luck.not system

its depend on place you standing! or area!

you get easy amp to +6 at arena shop.after it go to town 4 (elfs or mcs) try you may spend over 10 sets for +9 (level17) and like 15k mcoins for +9 ( doom)

about event costume s .open always at town 1(for hallowen) got over 25 outfits by 40k mcoins

Pls, not one more of these. Why the hell would devs increase the chance of amplificication succes on some areas? The whole idea is so far-fetched. I think the chance of succesfull amplificication is constant everywhere in whole Arinar. Making it depend on location wouldn't make any sense :facepalm:

yeah sure

I amped cape +9 and never get +10 at t4

then my friend got +10 I asked him where.

he tell me t3 and I stand at same place he stand . 2 signs amped to +10 .didnt screen it sadly

So you say that the chance of succesfull amplificication is heightened with a certain amount of pefcentage points on sone areas? Yea, sure :rofl:

yeah sure

I amped cape +9 and never get +10 at t4

then my friend got +10 I asked him where.

he tell me t3 and I stand at same place he stand . 2 signs amped to +10 .didnt screen it sadly

That was just a coincidence.

Actually i don't think it's that far fetched that certain areas have higher amplification potential. Since the whole system is RNG based, certain spot coordinates and or areas might affect the code in a way that makes amplification more likely. This is only amateur speaking though but it's not impossible thing.

I had my 1st arena bow lv 17 from +0 to +7 in 26 signs :o, and then i wanted to try to do it on +8 (since i had 4 left signs) and i forgot to put signs, so bb bow, bb gold, bb arena pts xD i had to start from the bottom and now i have aren bow 17 on +4 in 14 signs

Ok. Everyone. Now will I explain this shit. Of course could it be so that the developers of this game, or not so likely a bug, increased the amplificication succes chance. Because wven you program a game, or a robot like me, you can do things in tge way you want. So the developers may have included a cheat code with which if you stand naked in Nadir with an 55 slot bag, the amplificication succes chance is 100%. But it wouldn't make any sense do I don't think the developers implented that sort of random stuff.

Then some of you also talked about that some pieces of code would affect the chance of amplificication. That is called a bug, and I am sure that devs have made sure that there are no nugs in the amplificication system.

So ofc it could be possible, but I don't see why the developers would do thar. And that some pieces of codes randomly affect the amplificication system so that the amplificication succes chance is bigger, is nit very likely.

Used 2 sets signs on ghoul poleaxe -> +2

I got mine to +4 1 set

well... it actually did in 5, 5 more were spent on insuring the 4

like you said .its a robot

maybe this system is on places you stand

rember! warspear have alot secrets!

You know what? I think I will walk to Russia and ask the developers face-to-face: "Is the location you are standing on important for the succes chance of amplificication?',". Because only (maybe some hackers and so too) know how they programmed the game.

Ps. Ws is not a robot

Ok. Everyone. Now will I explain this shit. Of course could it be so that the developers of this game, or not so likely a bug, increased the amplificication succes chance. Because wven you program a game, or a robot like me, you can do things in tge way you want. So the developers may have included a cheat code with which if you stand naked in Nadir with an 55 slot bag, the amplificication succes chance is 100%. But it wouldn't make any sense do I don't think the developers implented that sort of random stuff.

Then some of you also talked about that some pieces of code would affect the chance of amplificication. That is called a bug, and I am sure that devs have made sure that there are no nugs in the amplificication system.

So ofc it could be possible, but I don't see why the developers would do thar. And that some pieces of codes randomly affect the amplificication system so that the amplificication succes chance is bigger, is nit very likely.

That's how Random Number Generators work, and every advanced programmer knows that. Calling it a bug is wrong, because devs made it that way knowing what they are doing.

There are two types of RNG: True RNG and Pseudorandom NG.

TRNG is what name indicates, it truly provides random numbers. It analyses a random behavior, and supplies numbers based on it. Usually it includes a lot of code, so it's very rarely used in videogames.

PRNG works very similiary, however it analyses a predictable behavior. For example, results could be based on the time. If you amp at 8:12:32 am, you will always succeed. Though it could be sheer luck, there are many occurences of better odds when amping in certain places. Perhaps the odds could be increased even further by doing other things, like amping at certain time, performing certain actions before amping (for example, maybe amp chance is based on your dodge, so drinking dodge potions increases the odds?), combining two last methods (for example, you have 100% chance exactly 5 minutes after leaving arena?), etc etc. In other words, it is NOT fully random, and can be abused.

Why would devs do that? Because they didn't have other option, and because it's very easy to change the way of generating, if people found out the secret to it. If someone wanted to research the secret of Warspear PRNG, he would have to do it on his own, or in a private group. Otherwise, devs will just shut down the servers for a while and ruin their efforts.

That's how Random Number Generators work, and every advanced programmer knows that. Calling it a bug is wrong, because devs made it that way knowing what they are doing.

There are two types of RNG: True RNG and Pseudorandom NG.

TRNG is what name indicates, it truly provides random numbers. It analyses a random behavior, and supplies numbers based on it. Usually it includes a lot of code, so it's very rarely used in videogames.

PRNG works very similiary, however it analyses a predictable behavior. For example, results could be based on the time. If you amp at 8:12:32 am, you will always succeed. Though it could be sheer luck, there are many occurences of better odds when amping in certain places. Perhaps the odds could be increased even further by doing other things, like amping at certain time, performing certain actions before amping (for example, maybe amp chance is based on your dodge, so drinking dodge potions increases the odds?), combining two last methods (for example, you have 100% chance exactly 5 minutes after leaving arena?), etc etc. In other words, it is NOT fully random, and can be abused.

Why would devs do that? Because they didn't have other option, and because it's very easy to change the way of generating, if people found out the secret to it. If someone wanted to research the secret of Warspear PRNG, he would have to do it on his own, or in a private group. Otherwise, devs will just shut down the servers for a while and ruin their efforts.

Impressive knowledge. I guess it will remain secret.....

I may know whats going on. I have several +10 things on several characters. I believe Azebu and the random generator. Except I dont think it is affected by the time of day, places, or any buffs. I think it has something to do with the number of spheres and signs in your inventory, this is my experience...

To get from +9- +10 after I get my b-day/Christmas money....

-250 signs and spheres on my character, all fail no amp.

-500 signs and spheres , all fail.

Yet when Im poor and manage to bearly get 15 stacks from sign day from sellers..

100 signs fail...

50 signs.... Success on the 39th one

-----------------------------

This was just recent for my Night Prince Rod. But thinking back on many items it seems that when I don't think i have a chance to get that one more amp, because I didn't get many signs, I seem to. And when I think I am going to because I feel like I have hundreds of stacks I give up before my account is dry.

Idk I could be wrong. But I would recommend amping with about 5 stacks at a time. I could be right, it could be coincidence.