[2020.12.24] Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players! 

Tomorrow, 25.12.2020, at 09:00 CET, the servers will be restarted due to performing maintenance work. After the reboot, the following changes will be implemented: 

• the guild active skill  "Guild Blessing" has been fixed.

The game will be unavailable for roughly 15 minutes

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon. 

Please don’t plan anything important for that time. We apologize for any inconvenience. 
AIGRIND 

• Holmes pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, Danindo said:

honestly devs, this snow dungeon is too op for us as noob player. we even die againt our mirror, lmao.

Hmmm.. apparently if you remove your equipment before dmd, and then equip your char inside the dungeon, clones will remain without equipment. And when you start attacking the boss don't change the target, let it receive the immunity buff, when the buff is gone, your char should walk towards the true boss. p.s. I haven't told you that 🤫

2 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Hmmm.. apparently if you remove your equipment before dmd, and then equip your char inside the dungeon, clones will remain without equipment. And when you start attacking the boss don't change the target, let it receive the immunity buff, when the buff is gone, your char should walk towards the true boss. p.s. I haven't told you that 🤫

Killing myself in dungeon gives me a weird feeling... :spareme:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Killing myself in dungeon gives me a weird feeling... :spareme:

Me :wsangry:          vs           :wsangry:myself:wsangry:😞

idk on what basis GM nerfed/buffed skills,but any1 reported chief resis skill too op ,even to brake the balance?i just saw many ppl said that duration too short in forum,but devs' idea is make it shorter,so u cant feel it was short b4😁

30 minutes ago, Wongs said:

idk on what basis GM nerfed/buffed skills,but any1 reported chief resis skill too op ,even to brake the balance?i just saw many ppl said that duration too short in forum,but devs' idea is make it shorter,so u cant feel it was short b4😁

you had to complain that 6sec is too long devs always do balancing in opposite of what ppl ask :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Eshin said:

you had to complain that 6sec is too long devs always do balancing in opposite of what ppl ask :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

now i only wanna confirm 1 thing,were all GM play in this server?😁

mmexport1608872651798.jpg

16 часов назад, Wongs сказал:

now i only wanna confirm 1 thing,were all GM play in this server?😁

Sentinels on this Server are like 5 year little girls, that cannot agree on everything. That's why they lose every time. 

В 24.12.2020 в 22:41, Akasha сказал:

You are saint. 

On 2020/12/25 at PM1点06分, Wongs said:

现在我只想确认1件事,所有GM都在这台服务器上玩吗?😁

Did you find out? Every time GM tests a new version, the role it uses is elf. Maybe it really attaches great importance to elf. It always strengthens elf and weakens MC. As a member of MC, I am very sad~

• Developer

Friends. Small news! 

We have reduced the boss’s health and have weakened his defensive characteristics in the dungeon Don Gremlione's Villa (level 28). Also the number of appearing boss’s copies have been diminished.

Enjoy your farm!

• Holmes unpinned this topic