Amping failure

Problade

Question

Hey all,

I used 100 signs to get my staff from +6 to +7 but it all failed... how could this happen? :facepalm:  I'm just wasting my money cause I cant get it higher as +6 the same happened on my bd's blade.. why is that? it doesnt make sense.. :cray:

22 answers to this question

550 failures in a row from +9-10 for the arena xbow. Haha No it still hasn't amped. No im not mad at the current amping chance. Yes I will keep trying. :)

Check my desription  :spiteful:

Do special rituals,like logging on-off,amp at strange locations  :snorlax:

+1 . before amping pray to god 100 times and u ll get +10 :D if that doesnt help just increase the number of prays

Same thing happening to me, i can't amp my axe +6 to +7  :sorry: any tip or trick for amp items to +8? many ppl already reach +9  :unknw:

I amped my shamans cape to from +3 to +8 in less than 1 set  :shok:

i used 30SETS SIGN and i didn't get +10 . how about this ?  :wacko: is this is fair to u guys?

:shok:

Only?

lol

Used 500 signs on my rangers bow to +9 didnt even bother trying after that. ( for any people that suck at maths 500 signs = 50 sets )

And yet again new complainer... Im one of those complainers too, I would pay monthly fee like 2-5€/month to play this game... Anyway Amplifying system is greedy, we ain't shit against it. There is ways to avoid it and one of those is scamming.... But its way of this game, you can quit or continue playing its all up to you ;)

i used 30SETS SIGN and i didn't get +10 . how about this ?  :wacko: is this is fair to u guys?

:shok:

Only?

lol

Used 500 signs on my rangers bow to +9 didnt even bother trying after that. ( for any people that suck at maths 500 signs = 50 sets )

I heard that Chrystall have used 2960 signs on her +9 bow :mega_shok:! (2960 = 296 sets)

It's pure luck and there's no way to increase your chance of success. It doesn't matter where, at what time, how fast you amp or if you dance around a fire singing heyheyeahye. It's like a game of poker, you can't change the cards that dealer gives you. 100% luck.

It's pure luck and there's no way to increase your chance of success. It doesn't matter where, at what time, how fast you amp or if you dance around a fire singing heyheyeahye. It's like a game of poker, you can't change the cards that dealer gives you. 100% luck.

Omg, finally someone who thinks logic!!!! :drinks:

if ur a magician u can change them  :spiteful:

139 signs to get from +9 to +10 Night Prince Rod. Meanwhile my girlfriend is on 800 signs and still cant amp her xbow to 10.

Yea she was pissed and wouldn't talk to me. FML

If I win i still lose