Old Player SneakyMe - Returning

OgSneakyMe

Hello guys!

As the title says I have finally returned to WS 🙂 Unfortunately my rouge is still gone, but I've started playing a DK (currently level 23, trying to level up fast :p) his name is Sneakymee. Looking to reconnect with players I played with back in the old days 2012'ish, a few names I remember: Chronoz, Warlion, Pattystar, Poley, Erii, Wulfgar, Cigma, Ulti, Sixshadows, Daciousx, Zythus, etc...

Anyways, feels really good to be back, didn't realize how much I missed WS. If you remember me please add me. Also, to anyone on map 1 or 2 that's finding it hard to get help with quests, etc. I'm always down to help and if you need low cost items for the Mshop I'll help out as well (Repair Scrolls, Teleportation Scrolls, Runes, etc..).

Best Wishes Everyone!

welcome back🙆‍♂️ its always nice to see old player coming back

3 minutes ago, Sneakypaly said:

I've started playing a DK

giphy.gif.4559de252ce416260ed2f0db52ad3b9f.gif

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2020 at 7:16 PM, Sneakypaly said:

few names I remember: Chronoz, Warlion, Pattystar, Poley, Erii, Wulfgar, Cigma, Ulti, Sixshadows, Daciousx, Zythus, etc...

Here on my once in a blue moon visit haha. I Remember ya mate, hope you remember me even in the slightest haha. And i also remember most names on your list. Lost touch with all there but @Zythus. Spoke to him couple of months back on steam. He was doing real well. 

Good luck with your re-adventure 🙂 

• 2 years later...

My friend i sometimes check game but dont see any people playing on Mountain Clan side.  :) Our times passed :)

2 hours ago, Chrono said:

My friend i sometimes check game but dont see any people playing on Mountain Clan side.  :) Our times passed :)

Server? 

On 12/24/2020 at 2:46 AM, OgSneakyMe said:

Hello guys!

As the title says I have finally returned to WS 🙂 Unfortunately my rouge is still gone, but I've started playing a DK (currently level 23, trying to level up fast :p) his name is Sneakymee. Looking to reconnect with players I played with back in the old days 2012'ish, a few names I remember: Chronoz, Warlion, Pattystar, Poley, Erii, Wulfgar, Cigma, Ulti, Sixshadows, Daciousx, Zythus, etc...

Anyways, feels really good to be back, didn't realize how much I missed WS. If you remember me please add me. Also, to anyone on map 1 or 2 that's finding it hard to get help with quests, etc. I'm always down to help and if you need low cost items for the Mshop I'll help out as well (Repair Scrolls, Teleportation Scrolls, Runes, etc..).

Best Wishes Everyone!

Welcome back, I'm also a returning player.

Sorry about your rogue, I hope you are having a good time and hope you reconnect with friends and make new ones. 

28 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

I'm a sucker to be a returning player too. Just waiting on the event to bring a few of my characters back. Probably 3/10 of them.

During event what do you need to do to get them back 

On 5/27/2023 at 2:01 AM, wolfdragon99 said:

How much usually

Im not remembering excat numbers, but its in 4K-5K miracles. Regardless of char lvl, gear and whatever else you owned

9 hours ago, Yavfar said:

Im not remembering excat numbers, but its in 4K-5K miracles. Regardless of char lvl, gear and whatever else you owned

Thank you