curiosity

flamewolf

Yes I know 2cases.

Fisrt one was a guy (i forgot the name, but ill ask to my friends) who got weel tried composite bow while doing quest. He was a ranger, he equipped it and he quitted at lvl 16.

Second case was a guy which i invited in my party because he asked for help at quest.We farmed for 6hours guards for nothing and then that lvl 14guy got bg ring for druids.

Yes I know 2cases.

Fisrt one was a guy (i forgot the name, but ill ask to my friends) who got weel tried composite bow while doing quest. He was a ranger, he equipped it and he quitted at lvl 16.

Second case was a guy which i invited in my party because he asked for help at quest.We farmed for 6hours guards for nothing and then that lvl 14guy got bg ring for druids.

He said shadows  :lol:

Oh my god. i read guards..

No, of course no, shadows dont drop anything.

:sorry:

They should drop, and area be opened after you did quest, so epic mass raid partys looting shadows allday, would be cool IMO.

They should drop, and area be opened after you did quest, so epic mass raid partys looting shadows allday, would be cool IMO.

Yes i agree, but currently they are onky quest bosses.

There is no sense if they drop something now, because a player couldnt reenter in that room.

But yes if they open it to every one will be cool to get drops and maybe easier for the people to do that quest indeed of wasting their time to search, search and organize a team for it.

Yes I know 2cases.

at least still lmfaooooooo  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes I know 2cases.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

also what about the red crowns in dinalts and puma valley? sayton and valgard? you would think they would drop since they are red crown(bosses) it would only make sense since bg gg genie mara/sea dinalt/lake garr/kratt and all other red crowns drop

also what about the red crowns in dinalts and puma valley? sayton and valgard? you would think they would drop since they are red crown(bosses) it would only make sense since bg gg genie mara/sea dinalt/lake garr/kratt and all other red crowns drop

I tought it too but i never seen anything about this.

They should make avengers drop something.. now people always avoid them  :(

i agree totally with that one. avengers are such a pain. and if they dropped then everyone would be excited on days when stellas is cc quest. not to mention they would let other clan do quest just to get chance for drop.

• 3 weeks later...