RIDICULOUS INJUSTICE - DK VS PLA

Manthra

Good morning, today I will show you one of the worst injustices committed by the developers, I will talk about the death knight vs the paladin, comparison of skills, advantages and disadvantages, well without taking more time let's start.

ABILITY - HEALING:

PALADIN: HEAVENLY LIGHT, (not to mention SUN SEAL, REPELLENT HIT, PALADIN PRAYER)

- can use it on himself or his allies

- Healing depends on magic damage, so this ability can heal from 700 to 1k on a regular basis

- You can use it whenever you need it, once the skill cooldown has passed.

- the skill can be equipped with powerful relics. terrible and icy as it comes by default.

DEATHKNIGHT: RESERVATIONS

- can only be used on character

- Healing depends on health regeneration, so investing in it is not worth it if you leave out better sets such as resistance or stun.

- The skill has a 90 second cooldown so it can't be used every time you need it, they don't even notify you when it's ready.

- the skill is '' expert '' so no relics can be equipped

ABILITY - SHIELD:

PALADIN: SACRED SHIELD, (not to mention LIGHT DEFENSE, INNER FORCES)

- can be used on yourself and an ally at the same time. absorbs a tremendous amount of damage in 4/4 100% of an entire combo

- can be used at a distance, 3 yards

- skill cooldown 40 seconds

DEATHKNIGHT: BLOOD PROTECTION

- can only be used on yourself

- the skill only lasts 8 seconds and consumes 50% of the damage

- the skill recharge is 22 so it makes it useless against the enemy

ABILITY - DAMAGE ZONE:

PALADIN: STANDARD OF HARAD

- the skill does more damage the more you are in the center of it

- has a range of 4x4 and depends on the magic damage of the character

DEATHKNIGHT: CURSE OF DK

- the skill increases damage only 6 seconds

- its radius of effect is 3x3 making it very easy to dodge

- the damage is the same in all its zones, there is no increased damage.

In conclusion, the developers give them better abilities where there are more characters and where they spend more miracle coins that is the elf side in BR-TOURMALINE, it is RIDICULOUS the preference they give to the characters of the elf side, that is, someone else Doesn't it seem silly enough that a BD can use heavy armor and a rogue can't, apart from that they can use resistance and a shield. It really is a disappointment that aigrind prefers to only one side but it is money that moves them. good luck with these injustices. :dry:

And to those who do not do just what they say, please comment below. :aggressive:

Hmm comparing a class in this way is not the best way. If you made a more general consideration I would agree that if other classes can exploit a high endurance thanks to either healing abilities (Barb, Paladin, Wardens) or tremendous damage output (Blade Dancer), DKs haven't got any of those, or they do, but they have to create a specific build which can't be basically used anywhere if not maybe PvP. Building this class following a certain meter won't benefit any of your skills; different case is for other tanks, where skills enhance your statistics and give you advantages if you build your character basing on those specific stats. Our class is in a situation where if you had 0 expert skills (maybe Death Call and Blood Protection or even Aura of Hatred only?) but you build your character entirely on block and parry, you could pretty much tank anything. Since this is how every player is building his DK, statistics will show devs that this class is good in tanking, but they don't show that 6 of our 9 expert skills are completely useless for our character. 

The only thing that had good the dk were the reserves and they nerfed it, now you can not do any build because as you say almost all the skills are garbage, you can not even combine blood protection with dark shield, it is crazy that the creators do not pay attention to this. I mean 8 seconds with 50% damage protection? It's ridiculous when the paladin's shield covers all the damage and lasts much longer. Besides, it can heal while using this shield and we have to wait only for them to make a mistake, with the only thing that I have been able to do a lot of damage is with a curse but stun them in the middle of the fire is almost impossible due to the delay of 6 seconds. 😞

image.png

a new one joined the bandwagon xD

3 hours ago, Manthra said:

The skill has a 90 second cooldown so it can't be used every time you need it, they don't even notify you when it's ready.

actually its a 120 seconds cooldown:panda7:

Edited by 0gull

13 minutes ago, 0gull said:

a new one joined the bandwagon xD

actually its a 120 seconds cooldown:panda7:

can not be. They increased the time even more, what a disappointment. even more disadvantage for the dk      :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

How does Inner Forces work?

it increase damage reduction the more health you lose, i.e the more health you lose the more tanky you get

but its really a shitty ability, giving like ~44% damage reduction at max level when you are below 10% health, i forgot numbers and just giving what i remember

Theres no reason to compare the 2 classes, while they share similarities paladin is a dogsh*t tank regardless how he specs since you need to have maxed illumination regardless to keep aggro from any decent dps which makes them lose 1 of the actually decent skills that makes them somewhat tanky. Having the lowest base hp out of every tank class doesnt help either and they dont have decent damage mitigation skill like the other tanks, dks have dark shield, barbs stone skin, wardens forti. (Nobody cares about bd since they tank with pure damage instead lifestealing hp back.) Meanwhile on paladin you have light defence and inner force which are both terrible and not worth speccing into, base damage mitigation from defence is all you will get most of the time.

Paladin having great support skills(banner is a part of this group since with mace and shield its not like it does much damage anyway so its only levelled for the defence debuff) only makes it so that most people are only good for support or tanking some of the lower tier content where you dont need the "real" tanks. Or you will simply have a dps tanking since thats just about as good as any tank at +10 as long as the dps has a ton of lifesteal, chances are they wont even need a healer.

Orcinus is the only thing in the game where you actually need a "tank" at the moment. A high dps class can tank elm mobs as long as they dont get the attack speed debuff from the red areas and all the mobs dont attack on the same game tick. As long as there isnt like 30 mobs of course(not that tanks would survive for long either besides maybe warden).

8 minutes ago, Raislin said:

dks have dark shield

Useless at end game. It ignores like 100 or 200 damage points. Not a big deal. Death Knights are in a worse situation; users distrust skills in favour of statistics. In other words, having a lv32 dummy capable to wear heavy armors and having a DK makes nowadays no difference whatsoever

Edited by Higgings
Typo

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Useless at end game. It ignores like 100 or 200 damage points. Not a big deal. Death Knights are in a worse situation; users distrust skills in favour of statistics. In other words, having a lv32 dummy capable to wield heavy armors and having a DK makes nowadays no difference whatsoever

At least its something and lets be real at least aura gives damage and defence so you do a bit more dps. And 100-200 damage on +10 gears is already a lot since most things hit you 400-600 anyway, which is why i said you might as well have a dps tank and leave the tanks out all together.

Its dark times for tank mains.:duckyduck:

1 minute ago, Raislin said:

At least its something and lets be real at least aura gives damage and defence so you do a bit more dps.

You don't pick a dk for its damage abilities. That's the point. You pick a class aside BD for the tanky abilities. And the situation of healers not being useful is mainly located on the Elf side, as elf side has got tanks designed to be able to cure themselves, in a way (healing - Wardens and Palas) or another (Life Steal - Bds). Healers are useful on mc side, and I can tell you that I DO need healers in Dungeons. On the contrary, MCs haven't got such capabilities, therefore the situation - as I mentioned earlier - Is different here. 

If I were allowed to correct your sentence, I would rewrite it as it follows: a hard time for your side's healers and (and here I'm being Arrogant - humble apologies) for the Mc side's tanks

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

You don't pick a dk for its damage abilities. That's the point. You pick a class aside BD for the tanky abilities. And the situation of healers not being useful is mainly located on the Elf side, as elf side has got tanks designed to be able to cure themselves, in a way (healing - Wardens and Palas) or another (Life Steal - Bds). Healers are useful on mc side, and I can tell you that I DO need healers in Dungeons. On the contrary, MCs haven't got such capabilities, therefore the situation - as I mentioned earlier - Is different here. 

If I were allowed to correct your sentence, I would rewrite it as it follows: a hard time for your side's healers and (and here I'm being Arrogant - humble apologies) for the Mc side's tanks

Well theres no tanks healers or support in sentinel top parties since seekers rangers and bds can tank just about anything with lifesteal which should also be possible with rogues hunters and now chieftains, but i quess there is a lot more tanks and healers overall in legion side so might be the reason why there isnt full dps parties. Sentinels have enough top tier amped dps characters for half the population and the +8 and below amped players will get all the  +10 healers and tanks they need since nobody else runs with them. You win some you lose some i quess.

5 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Well theres no tanks healers or support in sentinel top parties since seekers rangers and bds can tank just about anything with lifesteal which should also be possible with rogues hunters and now chieftains, but i quess there is a lot more tanks and healers overall in legion side so might be the reason why there isnt full dps parties. Sentinels have enough top tier amped dps characters for half the population and the +8 and below amped players will get all the  +10 healers and tanks they need since nobody else runs with them. You win some you lose some i quess.

Hmm yea. But that would mean that, in order to sort things out, you'd need to adjust their damage output, which means destroying what a class is capable to do (if we speak of dps)

Or

Nerf Life Steal ammount - though, that's not really the problem. Even with 20% ls, if you deal an ammount of damage like, uhh, 5k, you'll see a healed ammount equal to 1k. Multiply that for every crit and for every time that DPS lands a hit, and there you go.

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hmm yea. But that would mean that, in order to sort things out, you'd need to adjust their damage output, which means destroying what a class should be actually do (if we speak of dps)

Or

Nerf Life Steal ammount - though, that's not really the problem. Even with 20% ls, if you deal an ammount of damage like, uhh, 5k, you'd see a healing equals to 1k. Multiply that for every crit and for every time that DPS lands a hit, and there you go.

If every mob in a new expansion got a damage mitigation like the event bosses seem to have(raid bosses like serpentus to different degrees ofc) then the issue would be fixed to some degree, but the problem is nobody likes the damage sponge bosses/mobs that take years to kill as a single party and you fall asleep doing them. Ofc seeing low damage numbers is also depressing so not many would like that part either.

3 hours ago, Raislin said:

If every mob in a new expansion got a damage mitigation like the event bosses seem to have(raid bosses like serpentus to different degrees ofc) then the issue would be fixed to some degree, but the problem is nobody likes the damage sponge bosses/mobs that take years to kill as a single party and you fall asleep doing them. Ofc seeing low damage numbers is also depressing so not many would like that part either.

On the other hand, if you implement a PvE system designed to nerf the elf side, you'll automatically put the mc side - statistically weaker in terms of dps than the elf side, ignoring every bonus equipment (mermen) - on a even worse position. No... the problem is not the environment, but the capabilities of the above mentioned characters. Your side doesn't need healers because, as I said, they can pretty much heal themselves with a relatively cheap build. It's something that causes anger, but a solution to this is nerfing their exponential damage. 

On PvP scenarios, however, your idea is not bad at all, and with all the due respect, I would call it the "final solution"; they have given elf side several defenses to resist our only weapon - stunning - but they haven't given us defenses to resist your strongest one: damage. Or if they gave us, they don't last long enough. Still, progress has been made. Chieftain can now share their Rugged Hide, and that's extremely important for the mc side, as it is one of the strongest defensive skills existing right now. 

What's to be done now is to let mc classes be a bit more "Party Friendly", exactly as Elves are right now. Tanks can buff your damagers, damagers can buff your tanks, healers can buff both of them. There is a lot to do in this sense in our side, but after this World Creation event, I'm confident on how devs shall use these more specific statistics acquired.

On 1/9/2021 at 12:38 AM, Higgings said:

On the other hand, if you implement a PvE system designed to nerf the elf side, you'll automatically put the mc side - statistically weaker in terms of dps than the elf side, ignoring every bonus equipment (mermen) - on a even worse position. No... the problem is not the environment, but the capabilities of the above mentioned characters. Your side doesn't need healers because, as I said, they can pretty much heal themselves with a relatively cheap build. It's something that causes anger, but a solution to this is nerfing their exponential damage. 

On PvP scenarios, however, your idea is not bad at all, and with all the due respect, I would call it the "final solution"; they have given elf side several defenses to resist our only weapon - stunning - but they haven't given us defenses to resist your strongest one: damage. Or if they gave us, they don't last long enough. Still, progress has been made. Chieftain can now share their Rugged Hide, and that's extremely important for the mc side, as it is one of the strongest defensive skills existing right now. 

What's to be done now is to let mc classes be a bit more "Party Friendly", exactly as Elves are right now. Tanks can buff your damagers, damagers can buff your tanks, healers can buff both of them. There is a lot to do in this sense in our side, but after this World Creation event, I'm confident on how devs shall use these more specific statistics acquired.

I think seekers are fine since they can only do one thing well and that is dishing out a lot of damage but thats mostly just pve though. Problem is rangers and bladedancers in the dps department. Other has free flat 40% auto attack damage with no drawbacks that should probably be made into a active skill instead of a passive and rangers blessing is still kind of stupid even after all the nerfs, perhaps make bless only work on auto attacks(wouldnt make much of a change in pve but pvp their damage would get cut a lot and there would be more build variety). If those two skills were changed to some extent they would be more in line with hunter and rogue.

For dk buffs i think maybe make blood protection party wide. Of course blood protect as is would be too strong to be party wide as is, but if you made it lets say 5-10-15-20% damage reduction to other members of the party that could be fine. Would give some nice utility to dks in group pvp as well. Saturation is another buff that could maybe be party wide or have something else added to it, like increasing accuracy or something since tanks often lack on the accuracy department.

The first part I totally agree. Nothing to say about this

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Saturation is another buff that could maybe be party wide or have something else added to it, like increasing accuracy or something since tanks often lack on the accuracy department.

That's still a very discussed topic... As for now, the -10% of HP cost is not justified whatsoever, in my opinion. Not even for 25% more Life Steal. You either make this a energy consuming skill (or HP consuming skill - let's say 1% every x seconds) and give it the possibility to increase some tank statistics (parry, block or why not, accuracy as well) 

On 12/24/2020 at 10:09 AM, Manthra said:

Good morning, today I will show you one of the worst injustices committed by the developers, I will talk about the death knight vs the paladin, comparison of skills, advantages and disadvantages, well without taking more time let's start.

ABILITY - HEALING:

PALADIN: HEAVENLY LIGHT, (not to mention SUN SEAL, REPELLENT HIT, PALADIN PRAYER)

- can use it on himself or his allies

- Healing depends on magic damage, so this ability can heal from 700 to 1k on a regular basis

- You can use it whenever you need it, once the skill cooldown has passed.

- the skill can be equipped with powerful relics. terrible and icy as it comes by default.

DEATHKNIGHT: RESERVATIONS

- can only be used on character

- Healing depends on health regeneration, so investing in it is not worth it if you leave out better sets such as resistance or stun.

- The skill has a 90 second cooldown so it can't be used every time you need it, they don't even notify you when it's ready.

- the skill is '' expert '' so no relics can be equipped

ABILITY - SHIELD:

PALADIN: SACRED SHIELD, (not to mention LIGHT DEFENSE, INNER FORCES)

- can be used on yourself and an ally at the same time. absorbs a tremendous amount of damage in 4/4 100% of an entire combo

- can be used at a distance, 3 yards

- skill cooldown 40 seconds

DEATHKNIGHT: BLOOD PROTECTION

- can only be used on yourself

- the skill only lasts 8 seconds and consumes 50% of the damage

- the skill recharge is 22 so it makes it useless against the enemy

ABILITY - DAMAGE ZONE:

PALADIN: STANDARD OF HARAD

- the skill does more damage the more you are in the center of it

- has a range of 4x4 and depends on the magic damage of the character

DEATHKNIGHT: CURSE OF DK

- the skill increases damage only 6 seconds

- its radius of effect is 3x3 making it very easy to dodge

- the damage is the same in all its zones, there is no increased damage.

In conclusion, the developers give them better abilities where there are more characters and where they spend more miracle coins that is the elf side in BR-TOURMALINE, it is RIDICULOUS the preference they give to the characters of the elf side, that is, someone else Doesn't it seem silly enough that a BD can use heavy armor and a rogue can't, apart from that they can use resistance and a shield. It really is a disappointment that aigrind prefers to only one side but it is money that moves them. good luck with these injustices. :dry:

And to those who do not do just what they say, please comment below. :aggressive:

@Manthra  First, I appreciate your clear representation of the injustices mentioned in your post. 😇
I can totally understand the post u have written above because in the past, i was only thinking about only my class Bladedancer and did my best as Bladedancer. But in that process, I forgot something very important about Legion faction classes. I would like to reassure you that our talented Developers have already worked on this issue and they have provided solution in the last updates. If I say everything in this post, its not fun right? :vp-sigh:
As a fellow player at warspear online like you, I wanna say, we are adventurers. We should explore all the options available currently in the game. I want you to give it a try about it, trust me u will find ways. :christmaskiss:

On 1/10/2021 at 10:07 PM, Sai Chandra said:

@Manthra  First, I appreciate your clear representation of the injustices mentioned in your post. 😇
I can totally understand the post u have written above because in the past, i was only thinking about only my class Bladedancer and did my best as Bladedancer. But in that process, I forgot something very important about Legion faction classes. I would like to reassure you that our talented Developers have already worked on this issue and they have provided solution in the last updates. If I say everything in this post, its not fun right? :vp-sigh:
As a fellow player at warspear online like you, I wanna say, we are adventurers. We should explore all the options available currently in the game. I want you to give it a try about it, trust me u will find ways. :christmaskiss:

Thanks for your time, i will try all the posibilities and then back here with a video. :vp-love2:

@Higgings Experienced Death Knight skills are underdeveloped. You just need to improve your current skills a little! Increase the duration of the blood shield by 3-4 seconds and leave the cooldown of the current skill and the skill will be fine. Reducing the reserve time to 60 seconds, but 120 seconds for skills is complete nonsense! The Death Knight can still only tank with wings, try not to use them or fall, no professional defense skills will help. The only thing the developers can do is to remove the stun from the mass aggression. Shame on them!

On 1/10/2021 at 12:39 PM, Higgings said:

The first part I totally agree. Nothing to say about this

That's still a very discussed topic... As for now, the -10% of HP cost is not justified whatsoever, in my opinion. Not even for 25% more Life Steal. You either make this a energy consuming skill (or HP consuming skill - let's say 1% every x seconds) and give it the possibility to increase some tank statistics (parry, block or why not, accuracy as well) 

I fully support you, losing 10% of your life in Newts is not very pleasant. I activated the skill, and then got control, the skill is cool "sarcasm". Thus, the skill is not implemented in any way

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

В 11.01.2021 в 13:07, Sai Chandra сказал:

The death knight does not move at all for processing and improvement.
As if this class simply doesn't exist.
The death knight now lives in 2017 as he was and remains, and the complexity of the dungeons is growing and his wings are not as effective as before