[2020.12.24] Update Warspear Online 9.2: Architects' Competition. Release

Peony

7 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

你在跟我开玩笑吗?精灵人口如此之多而mc如此之低,我们将无济于事

Screenshot_20201227-193757.png

Every server has encountered the same problem. Should we continue to weaken MC and enhance elf?:pin2:

19分钟前,德拉科奈特说:

你在玩玩笑吗?精灵数量如此之高,mc如此之低,我们不会得到任何有用的东西

Screenshot_20201227-193757.png

elfspear forever !if u cant beat it ,just join🤪

28 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

我讨厌精灵

You can try to change a game to play. My friends and I went there. When we were bored, we would watch warspear to have fun. Because he was so bad.:pfftch1:

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Are you kidding me? Elf population is so high and mc is so low we won't get anything useful

You won't get any reply from anyone in charge here drako. Some of the admins and mods are really nice and involved here, but I don't think they're in a position to reply to this. 

All you'll get is players who sympathise with you. Nothing will be done about it. Your comments will be lost in the wave and 2 days later, no one will even remember it. 

When a event is created that causes a predetermined bias of a faction across almost all of the servers, it just makes for a bad gaming experience and gameplay.

Just 1 star it. Already 30+ reviews have been done from our server and I hear more are outraged with the whole chieftain situation and some other events like this. 

Edited by TheCaster

I had quit this game for 2 yrs. Came this year for chieftain and heavily invested in it.

Now I feel cheated , and I think I won't cone again to play untill they remain bais towards legion sides 

• Developer

Friends. Small news! 

We have reduced the boss’s health and have weakened his defensive characteristics in the dungeon Don Gremlione's Villa (level 28). Also the number of appearing boss’s copies have been diminished.

Enjoy your farm!

tested the event for almost 2 weeks now, saw dgs, rides, map, quests and events..

and same as every year and as i expected it, im not surprised, worst event ever. snow event is the worst event during year, and every year.

the mechanical of dungeons and the debuffs of mobs inside cave, the raid boss.. literally everything in this event is bad, not even a single good thing.

i said it last year before you release the update that everything is expected and repeated, this year i waited to test it first and i wasnt disappointed, cant wait for next year to comment the same thing^^

On 12/23/2020 at 11:55 PM, Peony said:

Don Gremlione’s Villa (recommended level - 28):

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of levels 26 and 28 with physical / magical damage and Rage bonus

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of level 25 with physical / magical damage and Piercing Attack bonus

- unique weapons of levels 26 and 28 with Piercing Attack bonus

- unique weapons of levels 26 and 28 with Rage bonus

- unique armor (helmet, armor, gloves, boots) of levels 26 and 28 with Resistance bonus

- unique belts of levels 26 and 28 with battle bonuses

- Ice Chest Key

- common empowering relics

Don Gremlione’s Residence (recommended level - 32):

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of levels 28 and 30 with physical / magical damage and Rage bonus

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of level 30 with physical / magical damage and Piercing Attack bonus

- unique weapons of levels 28 and 30 with Piercing Attack bonus

- unique weapons of levels 28 and 30 with Rage bonus

- unique armor (helmet, armor, gloves, boots) of levels 28 and 30 with Resistance bonus

- unique belts of levels 28 and 30 with battle bonuses

- Ice Chest Key

- common empowering relics

só é por +10 fazer essas masmorras é? porque na parte do Boss é impossível passar sem morrer, tem muita mini alí e mesmo puxando todos a pt leva hit, bora ter bom senso aí né, um +5 ali faz passado uma dificuldade absurdo, nem é choro, a maioria só tá pegando o buffFree para deixar de enfeite pq fazer tá quase impossível

#nerftw 

2 hours ago, samir10 said:

tested the event for almost 2 weeks now, saw dgs, rides, map, quests and events..

and same as every year and as i expected it, im not surprised, worst event ever. snow event is the worst event during year, and every year.

the mechanical of dungeons and the debuffs of mobs inside cave, the raid boss.. literally everything in this event is bad, not even a single good thing.

i said it last year before you release the update that everything is expected and repeated, this year i waited to test it first and i wasnt disappointed, cant wait for next year to comment the same thing^^

What do you mean? 

5 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

What do you mean? 

he means that he is way more op for such dg and bosses, we want something more stronger so he can focus on hunting, spamming dg rather than disturbing mc outside doors 🤦🏻‍♂️

17 hours ago, Holmes said:

朋友。小新闻! 

我们降低了老板的健康状况,削弱了他在地牢Don Gremlione别墅 (28级) 中的防御特性。《老板》的副本数量也减少了。

享受你的农场!

Hi Holmes ,u need to pay some attentions to the point that ppl reported.nothing was changed nothing was cared even to nothing was noticed what ppl cared reported

8 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

he means that he is way more op for such dg and bosses, we want something more stronger so he can focus on hunting, spamming dg rather than disturbing mc outside doors 🤦🏻‍♂️

i dont mean that but thats all im doing in this event, killing rats (minions, dont hate me mods). 

17 hours ago, samir10 said:

A lot of people like this event and the new mechanics/GvGs... It is impossible to please everyone. But you can always make suggestions in the "Suggestions" section. If they are really possible and viable to be done, you might see them in future events. :relax:

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

A lot of people like this event and the new mechanics/GvGs... It is impossible to please everyone. But you can always make suggestions in the "Suggestions" section. If they are really possible and viable to be done, you might see them in future events. :relax:

If I may add something, I believe that this event is something more than a event. Let's analyse everything a bit deeper

From what I see, in my opinion, I think devs wanted to rely on other counters to establish the activity of sides, how they are active (either quests, dungeons or bosses) and which faction prevails more in terms of Many vs Many scenarios. By judging the way this tour is reaching its end, it appears quite obvious to me the superiority of the elf faction (at least on EU). I'm glad they can see this, because this might give them an additional reason to buff the legion side a bit more this time, thing that I believe it has not been done since years now. 

What I hope is that they might use these new (and public) statistics to improve the game for the sake of the so impossible-to-reach balance, at least in terms of Many vs Many scenario. 

16 hours ago, Higgings said:

If I may add something, I believe that this event is something more than a event. Let's analyse everything a bit deeper

From what I see, in my opinion, I think devs wanted to rely on other counters to establish the activity of sides, how they are active (either quests, dungeons or bosses) and which faction prevails more in terms of Many vs Many scenarios. By judging the way this tour is reaching its end, it appears quite obvious to me the superiority of the elf faction (at least on EU). I'm glad they can see this, because this might give them an additional reason to buff the legion side a bit more this time, thing that I believe it has not been done since years now. 

What I hope is that they might use these new (and public) statistics to improve the game for the sake of the so impossible-to-reach balance, at least in terms of Many vs Many scenario. 

That's a very fresh perspective. hm.
If this event is indeed being used as a test to quantify balance and activity of factions across servers, that's a very impressive idea.

17 hours ago, Higgings said:

ok first samir wont  think like that cuz he is from elf side and there  events maybe sucks cuz they dont have to work hard like we do to enjoy the event ( like what we did as guild lvl 7 to win legendary achiev crazy funnymen) and also i hope that by this event finally gm can realize and by real statistics not only by the nagging of ppl like me and u that really elf side is over populated with op skills and unbalance skills, hopefully they buff mc side. 

thats all what i have to say and gd luck with the event and happy new years forumers 

3 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

ok first samir wont  think like that cuz he is from elf side and there  events maybe sucks cuz they dont have to work hard like we do to enjoy the event ( like what we did as guild lvl 7 to win legendary achiev crazy funnymen

i wanted to reply, but then remembered who am i talking to :d happy new year Jerry.

4 minutes ago, samir10 said:

i wanted to reply, but then remembered who am i talking to :d happy new year Jerry.

huh well km jerry cuz gm who only love elves, made my char only op in running 💁🏼‍♂️

I need a crucial informations ! 

The weekly buff from architect achievement are working in others map or dg? 

The xp buff affect Ayvondnil quest?

Dmg/deff buff affect others dg than snow? 

Please answer! 

40 minutes ago, Angelxgod said:

The weekly buff from architect achievement are working in others map or dg?

Caramel attack/defense only work when you're inside Dgs

41 minutes ago, Angelxgod said:

The xp buff affect Ayvondnil quest?

All experience received from any quests

hii guys how r u?

my game is crashing alot

it happens when im in dg stage of devil clones, not every run but like quit a bit everyday and sometimes take leads for my char to die

can u please check it out?

6 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

hii guys how r u?

my game is crashing alot

it happens when im in dg stage of devil clones, not every run but like quit a bit everyday and sometimes take leads for my char to die

can u please check it out?

I'm good and dang. I mainly been at Avylondil and not Snowybound

guys a new bug happened now in dg 

we killed all moobs in stage 3 but door down didnt open and we dont have healer to heal cookie so we stuck 

waste of time and stams xd

@Peony@Nolan

is there thread to discuss some bugs or something related about this snow event?

i have found rare unlucky time when get into clone stage before final boss stage, there are 4 clone armed myself even being unarmed before start into dungeon. is this normal or bug? and please make 32 dungeon final boss more friendly, seem its hard to geting alive there *cry* :) thank you.

2 minutes ago, Danindo said:

is there thread to discuss some bugs or something related about this snow event?

i have found rare unlucky time when get into clone stage before final boss stage, there are 4 clone armed myself even being unarmed before start into dungeon. is this normal or bug? and please make 32 dungeon final boss more friendly, seem its hard to geting alive there *cry* 🙂 thank you.

No bugs. In order to prevent this you have to kill the clone who's the party leader of your party, then run quickly to the next room. There won't be further clones if you fight quickly and it's not necessary to kill all of them. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No bugs. In order to prevent this you have to kill the clone who's the party leader of your party, then run quickly to the next room. There won't be further clones if you fight quickly and it's not necessary to kill all of them. 

normaly its 5 vs 5 clone at stage, but ive been faced 5 vs 8 ( 4 is armed my clone), we ve killed leader and some player passed to cross and another no luck because he/she wasn't fast enough to move even succeed to cross to final stage (we kill some clones to make him/her move).

On 12/24/2020 at 4:55 AM, Peony said:

costumes of Favoniy, Wulturn, Auster, Aquilon

hello there, is it possible to have a graphic art of those four minibosses/costumes ?

i would really love that.

7 hours ago, REAPER said:

hello there, is it possible to have a graphic art of those four minibosses/costumes ?

i would really love that.

Same

• Holmes unpinned this topic