Video contest: “Campfire Tales”

Guest LaOnza

Guest LaOnza

Dear friends!

Most of you already tried our new feature – instances! Surely, you have something to say and show your achievements. And we are excited to announce new “Campfire Tales” competition! Negotiate with friends, plan everything, choose instance and make a video about your adventures in Warspear Online.

Creativity is welcome!

Requirements:

• Entries accepted until January 19th, 20.00 GMT.
  • Timelimit of video - 3-5 minutes.
  • 75% of time in video must be footage from instance.
  • Video must be published on site http://youtube.com.           
  • You should create thread in special forum section - "Best video" 
  • Videos created before competition are not allowed to participate.   
  • Using other people's works - disqualification.
  • In description you have to post next info: date of creation, nicknames    of participants. In addition, you must    specify all authors of used musical compositions.

Prizes!

1st place – 10000 Miracle Coins

2nd place – 7000 Miracle Coins

3rd place – 5000 Miracle Coins

There will also be encouraging prizes (3000 Miracle Coins) up to the decision of the jury.

Rewards will be added to authors' accounts.

Presenting the work to the competition, you agree to the fact that it, or ideas contained in it can be used entirely or partially by the game administration in marketing, advertising or other purposes.

Good luck and have fun!

wow >(^~^)> soundz zool ill start working on it

i have 1question, can we choose any instance? Or lvl of the player should be related to his instance story? :)

Dear friends!

Most of you already tried our new feature – instances! Surely, you have something to say and show your achievements. And we are excited to announce new “Campfire Tales” competition! Negotiate with friends, plan everything, choose instance and make a video about your adventures in Warspear Online.

Creativity is welcome!

Requirements:

• In description you have to post next info: date of creation, nicknames    of participants. In addition, you must    specify all authors of used musical compositions.

Prizes!

There will also be encouraging prizes (3000 Miracle Coins) up to the decision of the jury.

Presenting the work to the competition, you agree to the fact that it, or ideas contained in it can be used entirely or partially by the game administration in marketing, advertising or other purposes.

Good luck and have fun!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

#2 question: the prize will be added to each of the players? Or u mean by author is the one who posted it here?

Example: 3players made 1video, playerA posted it, he gets 1st prize, u give him 10k mcoin to only him? Or divide it to all or each one ^^ ty

Dear friends!

Creativity is welcome!

Requirements:

Prizes!

Good luck and have fun!

Wow! Sounds cool! O:-)

Sounds challenging. Could you be more specific about what you want from the videos? Just an instance walkthrough video or perhaps  a little story to spice up the video?

What elements could be used to make your video differ from others?

Can anyone tell me how I am suppoused to record my mobile screen? Because I can't find any good app or anything for that. My mobile is an Android/ Samsung galaxy mini

Can anyone tell me how I am suppoused to record my mobile screen? Because I can't find any good app or anything for that. My mobile is an Android/ Samsung galaxy mini

Root it and download "asc" 20 free seconds for each video  only can do some  each day , edit them with other app .

Other solution  ,  ask to a friend to do the video and join in it !!!

Root it and download "asc" 20 free seconds for each video  only can do some  each day , edit them with other app .

Other solution  ,  ask to a friend to do the video and join in it !!!

Meh. I don't want to root my mobile and i don't have any warspear-playing friends :(

No other solution?

Meh. I don't want to root my mobile and i don't have any warspear-playing friends :(

No other solution?

Get some friends.

Get some friends.

U forever alone?!  ;D

I got friends both in-game and in rl. But my rl friends aren't playing WS. So i can't ask them. And if i ask a WS friend to record it, he is the author and not me. So then i don't care since i won't get mc if the video wins.  :unknw:

I got friends both in-game and in rl. But my rl friends aren't playing WS. So i can't ask them. And if i ask a WS friend to record it, he is the author and not me. So then i don't care since i won't get mc if the video wins.  :unknw:

Root your phone then.

Root your phone then.

Exactly what is rooting? Becasue if i have gotten it right, it is "hacking" your own mobile. And i have heard that it can mess shit up on the mobile. I might be wrong, but i really don't like it :nea:

Exactly what is rooting? Becasue if i have gotten it right, it is "hacking" your own mobile. And i have heard that it can mess shit up on the mobile. I might be wrong, but i really don't like it :nea:

It's more like, unrooted phone is "guest" account, and rooted phone is "admin" account. In other words, it gives you access to more functions.

It can mess up your phone, but only if you go full retard and start doing shit you're not supposed to. If you follow the instructions, nothing wrong will happen.

Nope , you can do it about warspear in general , lab , raid some city , etc

Nah i dont think so, I think only about instances.

I asked this question m w8ing for an answer.

• Developer

wow >(^~^)> soundz zool ill start working on it

i have 1question, can we choose any instance? Or lvl of the player should be related to his instance story? :)

Any instance of your choice.

I got some questions.

• We need to make video about our adventures in the instances only or anything in-game ?
  • We must write the authors who wrote the music if there's a music in the video ?
  • Can we make some changes on video or edits ?
  • Must the name of the video be related to the video content or something like: "Warspear online - Video contest: Camp fire tales" ?
  • "Rewards will be added to authors' accounts." You mean who helped in making the video from the players in game will get the prize too, or only to who posted it. like Zeus said:
About any instance of your choice.

That's requirment due to copyright issues on youtube. And will be helpful for other players who liked it.

Try to find apps. Or use another device to record screen :)

Sounds cool.

so video must be about the dungeons?

Yeap

Any instance of your choice.

That's requirment due to copyright issues on youtube. And will be helpful for other players who liked it.

Try to find apps. Or use another device to record screen :)Yeap

Any suggestions for good screen-recording apps? (No root if possible)

it should be all warspear related? Or can we edit it and input real life creativity in it, cant say wht it is xD its a secret but it replaces opening text chat window in warspear, and some sound effects :) or we r obliged only a video of cutscenes of warspear adventure? Ty

it should be all warspear related? Or can we edit it and input real life creativity in it, cant say wht it is xD its a secret but it replaces opening text chat window in warspear, and some sound effects :) or we r obliged only a video of cutscenes of warspear adventure? Ty

75% of video has to be dungeon footage.

On the remaining 25%, go wild.

Ok ty :drinks: .

75% of video has to be dungeon footage.

On the remaining 25%, go wild.

u missunderstood my meaning by warspear related, they said 75% has instances related but they didnt say if we can edit it in sound n images or we will have to show a regular recording of an instance quest :)

id like if we can edit it and put effects and a story behind it, and answer what X asked above :P

u missunderstood my meaning by warspear related, they said 75% has instances related but they didnt say if we can edit it in sound n images or we will have to show a regular recording of an instance quest :)

id like if we can edit it and put effects and a story behind it, and answer what X asked above :P

Of course you can. What the hell would be point of this contest if everyone had to submit 3 minutes of identical looking, unedited footage? The jury would fall asleep.

ohhh can't wait... time to lazy up  all day and work on the 3-5min video.... which will take.... 1hr.. nah 2?... maybe... 3... oh god this is gonna be a hard aghhh