Should we play in different classes?

lucatoni

Uhh for me it was DK, Warlock, Necro, Rogue, Druid, Priest, Paladin, BD and Mage...

Most classes before expert skills and stuff came. 

I must say that I had fun playing all of them but in general my favourite map with classes was definitely Forsaken😁 If my old friends hadn't quit the game, I wouldn't have switched to Sentinels later on although I fell in love with playing a Druid which remained my favourite class in that faction:happy:

i played the original 6 classes + 6 during their release in update "crossroad of destiny", at least until the max level at the time of 20

didn't really do much with them except leveling them up, playing multiable classes can help you understand the class in case you happened to be against it or play with it

knowing their weaknesses, their strength..etc

8 minutes ago, 0gull said:

playing multiable classes can help you understand the class in case you happened to be against it or play with it

knowing their weaknesses, their strength..etc

This is what every player should try to do:clapping:

Just now, Nolan said:

This is what every player should try to do:clapping:

yeah..., its not easy to do thou, specially considering warspear leveling system:tired2: not many people has as much free time as i had:panda7:

1 minute ago, 0gull said:

yeah..., its not easy to do thou, specially considering warspear leveling system:tired2: not many people has as much free time as i had:panda7:

I agree, but Warspear will be here for many years to come (I hope) :smoke:

People will have enought time to level up and enjoy their classes :hehe:

I played a Paladin, rogue, and DeathKnight, I played them for a bit. Now I play a Death Knight since 2013-15 (I don't remember) I now play the Death Knight since it's my favorite class

1 hour ago, 0gull said:

not many people has as much free time as i had:panda7:

This is also a main problem for people who have little time to enjoy this pretty game...easier quests, less time-consuming dungeons etc these actions Devs can take as we all know life has become much busier than before

After being tired of the same style of play, look for another class, I played as a blade dancer, charmer and recently from Templar but I was born to be a Paladin and I was never able to detach myself from my main class.

1 hour ago, Shoujo said:

After being tired of the same style of play, look for another class, I played as a blade dancer, charmer and recently from Templar but I was born to be a Paladin and I was never able to detach myself from my main class.

Same. My main is a Death Knight and I feel it's my favorite class

i have spent my time to play shaman at topaz server,but ive retired to play it because some difficult technical. now im playing warden at south east asia server. in addition ive created ranger class there.