Rocky Foothills Stairs: The only way to do CL with a Legion character.

kellfire

Hi. Every Warspear member know the [glow=red,2,300]Rocky Foothills Stairs[/glow], right? YES! The one that you see [glow=red,2,300]MANY elves blocking 24h per day. [/glow]

The XMAS  is here and some peoples know: [glow=red,2,300]On future, we will need finish CL to enter on dungeons and do others quests.[/glow] But it's hard to do with a Legion character.

Rangers, paladins,mages, all of the elf classes keep blocking the stairs. There is many solutions for it, but i don't know why devs keep that stair. MC map is OPEN for elfs. I got on t1 mcs with my level 14 paladin, twice, but with my level 20 shaman i can't even pass tough the stairs. I know elves have a defensive position on warspear story (maybe this is why that stair exists), but the game is not like before. There is many players now, especially on elves side. I see friends stoping playing on mc side. I see peoples swearing on world chat insulting mcs. But you devs need to know that mcs are players too. Like elves, mcs want other way to do CL.

All characters is really  cool to play, but warlocks, rangers and shamans is the fav from almost all peoples (maybe some hate it because arena spammers, another problem on game).

[glow=red,2,300]Spy, do arena, use the immunity status or try the luck going invisible is the others ways to pass tough the stairs.[/glow]

I made some pics for you guys, so you can understand what i'm trying to explain.

Ps: Sorry bad english, I am Brazilian.

Ps: I'm not crying. It's just my opinion about that stair. As a MC player, I dont like it.

83687_.png

83689_.png

83690_.png

The stair is a real pain in the ass.

But they will never remove it since it will be the theme for a new horror movie.

Yes, it is true. Devs have plans on releasing a horror movie called: "The stair"

:crazy:

• 3 months later...

it was far worse when nadir had respawn statues. Granite Guard was only 1 block away from respawn statue

(2 blocks if elves respawned at the top nadir respawn, dont remember)

Well, the only idea I'll agree on it is this,

Devs should make the stairs atleast 4yard big,not 1Yard.So that rangers will not be able to trap it easily.