scammers list

frone

how the name says.... Here will be a list with the scammers from this server. U can add more scammers name without any comment..and no lies. Just real scammers which scammed u or have tried it. Ill update list daily :drinks:  maybe we will can save some of players which read forum

i would like to start:    Werhasslt(lv13 bd) . Briefx (lv19 paladin)  Noimrobin (ranger)    Darkstormz (druid)    Samlor(lv20 druid) Mahmadzaky (lv20 bd) Vanatorul

=Vrajitorul (lv6 bd- lv 16 mage)

there i dont see anyone of the biggest scammers or.scammers who still are actives.:facepalm:  and proof. if 5-6 guys said got scammed by same scammer,i think dont need ss or anymore.

frone

1 - I got bored updating every second the list. So gotta if someone is interested has to read all the comments.

2 - Have you ever read forum rules? If not, make a topic already made by another player yours will be delete. Stop spamm forum.

3 - And yeah, prove it or it never happens. It's not important how many ppl say it. What about if me and all my friends start to say you are a scammer too? Will you be happy if you be banned cus of my word? Whitout proof? Just think about it.

4 - SS! Or that's nothing to do. Oooh, don't forget.. don't trust everybody. Yoy have to be sure about who is a scammer and who is not, otherwise it could cause u much trouble!

frone

1 - I got bored updating every second the list. So gotta if someone is interested has to read all the comments.

2 - Have you ever read forum rules? If not, make a topic already made by another player yours will be delete. Stop spamm forum.

3 - And yeah, prove it or it never happens. It's not important how many ppl say it. What about if me and all my friends start to say you are a scammer too? Will you be happy if you be banned cus of my word? Whitout proof? Just think about it.

4 - SS! Or that's nothing to do. Oooh, don't forget.. don't trust everybody. Yoy have to be sure about who is a scammer and who is not, otherwise it could cause u much trouble!