Violated rules and complains about others-Absalom(sorry for spam)

pummywarlord

2nd had absalom ever even had a barb?...

No commen misconception poley even commented on is that is actaully a vortex member who is in ur guild :facepalm:

Well,

yea ik himhe had a bd at first, 1 and a half year ago called Grace, he was my friend with my bd lallouss, he lost his account or forgot pass, i forgot reason so he made barb than he started going pvp cave where one day he ganked me n changed, idk he was a good guy, but he changed alot after going mc, he started being rude and raging if he lost a pvp :/

To this Absa's reply was,

Lallous, you are correct i did have a bd. That was my first char long ago when i was much more noob then now. I lost my wpn to amp misclick then started mc instead. As far as the pvp thing... I have never been big on pvping, when you challenged me on your Pali that day i had NEVER even done an official pvp prior to that. I ganked you on accident because i was pvp noob and didn't understand signals and such at that time lol. You blocked me before i could explain lol.

::)

Wtf Are you on crack Absalom First of all Never shared his acc info Ps: h sjado

No commen misconception poley even commented on is that is actaully a vortex member who is in ur guild :facepalm:

his name is solvient now or something like that but it use to be absalon and i know its not him cus hes an epic noob and didnt even know what full lv18 was he called Killing whisper "The doom armor"and didnt know its official name show proof of evidential or even ip Adresses

You got nothing your just jealous cus u lost ur rouge which soon ur probably gona lose your other 3 characters all shared by a million people

and get banned only reason devs havent banned you cus ur the leader of a famous rich guild and are a huge money pot to ws next step for them ban one of ur chars to make a load of money when u make a new one simple and if u say u got +10 no mcoins it simple means

Your a scammer  :facepalm:

Listen idk who u are nor do i really care but 1 thing i know for sure , tht u commenting about stuff ,where u dont even have started the game ,

psmi remember u rouge who tried to gank me last time ?

Be sure getting killed on sight  :blush:

Listen idk who u are nor do i really care but 1 thing i know for sure , tht u commenting about stuff ,where u dont even have started the game ,

psmi remember u rouge who tried to gank me last time ?

Be sure getting killed on sight  :blush:

:lol:

why drop my name here?  i just got back home from my mom's, i only log on game coz my phone suck and cant log on forum.

im not Sithlords. but we know who he is of course. like what i told davey im not gonna comment on this guild war., i actually have friends on both the guilds that is fighting. i dont hate anyone even those who hate me.

and pavan, what would i get if i reported hanamitchi?

just a little history, hanamitchi/sakuragi/marzs are the ones that helped my 1st and 2nd mc chars on leveling from 1-15, they helped me on quests and collected daily quest items for me, im grateful to them so why would i want hana banned?

;D

live healthy and happy, forgive those who hurt you. and move on. HAPPY HOLIDAYS :drinks:

Cus hes a better person or has a life and family to spend christmas with again unlike you :)

Nub gaylord

I spent with my family and you? you didnt because your buzy getting ♥♥♥♥ed by gays :facepalm:

And btw why you like absalom alot?

Wtf Are you on crack Absalom First of all Never shared his acc info with sjado

his name is solvient now or something like that but it use to be absalon and i know its not him cus hes an epic noob and didnt even know what full lv18 was he called Killing whisper "The doom armor"and didnt know its official name show proof of evidential or even ip Adresses

You got nothing your just jealous cus u lost ur rouge which soon ur probably gona lose your other 3 characters all shared by a million people

and get banned only reason devs havent banned you cus ur the leader of a famous rich guild and are a huge money pot to ws next step for them ban one of ur chars to make a load of money when u make a new one simple and if u say u got +10 no mcoins it simple means

Your a scammer  :facepalm:

Jelaous?

Why are you defending Absalom?

Trading chars with him?

:facepalm:

Nope, i only have 1 char  8)

And why are u defending pummy  :spiteful: ?

Trading chars with him ;)

We are friends and i dont trade chars to anyone :facepalm:

He is someone taking the truth side! Also he was a member of Vortex.

Not like Absalom saying he never had a barb then suddenly he remembers he had one.Obviously he is a liar or a subconscious mentality.

And why is a low level maybe 10 is ur max stage talking about something which doesn't even matter to you?

Dont forget ur lvl and stay where it belongs.

why drop my name here?

and pavan, what would i get if i reported hanamitchi?

Ur name was dropped coz u had a history of banning syntoot on the same note,many thought that it "can" be you again,so I was confirming it.Also the signature below that shitlords had "haters gonns hate"

What do all these threads have in common?

Guild rivalry taken too far. Simple as that, confront each other ingame or on Facebook or somethig whilst you wait for a ticket on support. Not boast your immaturity levels on a SUPPORT forum, cmon guys and girls. Even my friends 2yr old daughter knows how to handle tough times, I'll tell you now, she sure as hell doesn't go posting about it on the internet for the world to see.

Honestly, grow up and quit the blame game all of you, disregarding those whom are not involved

Well R0land now you can lock this topic up.

Leaving this topic alive will just bring everyone's history in pages. I already accepted I had shared and I will recover my friends lost char via contacting support. Out there I am pretty sure 79% players share accounts with there trusted ones or loved ones. Earning ones trust is hardest part in life or game.Also Snorlax and R0land had mention sharing is ok under our own risk a long ago,On that note players have been sharing.

Some players like Absalom who are stubborn to accept directly about them,like his sharing and selling his barb in this case and kept on lying till some proofs came out by himself and by his New owner of his old sold barb. I wont mention the barb name because that barb was in Vortex guild for more than 3 months and still is.Also a 11 year old kid owns that barb and I don't wanna hurt his feelings.Truth will always triumphs.

Time to end this Witch-hunt started by Absalom.On Behalf of a Boxing day and I will get what I wanted as a new year gift xD.

Also a great man once said “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”[/size][/size][/size]Oscar Wilde

Leaving this topic alive will just bring everyone's history in pages. I already accepted I had shared and I will recover my friends lost char via contacting support. Out there I am pretty sure 79% players share accounts with there trusted ones or loved ones. Earning ones trust is hardest part in life or game.Also Snorlax and R0land had mention sharing is ok under our own risk a long ago,On that note players have been sharing.

Some players like Absalom who are stubborn to accept directly about them,like his sharing and selling his barb in this case and kept on lying till some proofs came out by himself and by his New owner of his old sold barb. I wont mention the barb name because that barb was in Vortex guild for more than 3 months and still is.Also a 11 year old kid owns that barb and I don't wanna hurt his feelings.Truth will always triumphs.

Time to end this Witch-hunt started by Absalom.On Behalf of a Boxing day and I will get what I wanted as a new year gift xD.

Also a great man once said “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”Oscar Wilde

XD  :good:

syntoot got banned for selling his doom blades for real money yelling it on tchat, and the screenshot was just sent to me by a friend. i was a meanie back then but i wont do that to someone who helped me when i was new on MC side.  :blush:

anyways, i have nothing against pavan and vortex. im in sithlords and i respect the people in it except umm... nevermind. absalom and his members has been really good to me and kblitz inviting us to join em after our long vacation. siths have cool people. but yea, i know we cant please everyone and there would always be a disliker/hater in a group so just learn to accept that fact.

;D

He is someone taking the truth side! Also he was a member of Vortex.

Not like Absalom saying he never had a barb then suddenly he remembers he had one.Obviously he is a liar or a subconscious mentality.

And why is a low level maybe 10 is ur max stage talking about something which doesn't even matter to you?

Dont forget ur lvl and stay where it belongs.Ur name was dropped coz u had a history of banning syntoot on the same note,many thought that it "can" be you again,so I was confirming it.Also the signature below that shitlords had "haters gonns hate"

U must get bann.

u are just a ♥♥♥♥♥. Stop sharing accs dumb

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. John F. Kennedy

When it starts and ignites a war that matters is not to be right but the win " (Adolf Hitler) ;)

ok, Why hanamitchi has been banned? :facepalm:

I guess , someone tried to sell via worldchat or tradechat

If everyone would be banned for shareing we would play on ghost servers

I guess , someone tried to sell via worldchat or tradechat

If everyone would be banned for shareing we would play on ghost servers

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

U must get bann.

u are just a ♥♥♥♥♥. Stop sharing accs dumb

cry more.I will continue to share.

U jealous coz not even a lvl10 chars share with u ?

Also a great man once said “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”Oscar Wilde

bump!

for the Last time

"Shareing doesnt makes u banned "

Account selling buying does

If that is true then guess what 90% will get banned. I see trade chat/world chat that people are selling their characters but i hate to prompt in.Noone is innocent here.

As for pummy he is taking revenge by showing us the truth,He cared a lot about hana.

Abshalom you are pathetic,you confessed you sold your account and now trying to be innocent--Bullshit

Now is the time to tell us the truth or else there wont be a pity for your name in history of warspear.I will personally look after it :dirol:

When it starts and ignites a war that matters is not to be right but the win " (Adolf Hitler)

BUMP!!!!

"if you wont shut up. a huge dick gonna enter your mouth" (xherodark)

geez watchout for de nuke :rofl: :lol:

Your the loser because you defended a loser! :lol: :pleasantry: :facepalm: nub

I bet 300k that absalom can beat all ur chars loser:D :snorlax: :snorlax:  ;) ;)

I bet 300k that absalom can beat all ur chars loser:D :snorlax: :snorlax:  ;) ;)

So?

I can beat your char with 1 hit :facepalm: :facepalm:

NOOB

So?

I can beat your char with 1 hit :facepalm: :facepalm:

NOOB

Who is ur char noob :unknw:  ? :tease: :tease: :tease:

Ur char Easy    Опубликованное фото

Who is ur char noob :unknw:  ? :tease: :tease: :tease:

Ur char Easy    Опубликованное фото

idc

if i see you i will kill you noob gaylord :facepalm:  pathetic