Players are now gradually losing

emmmmmm

In recent years, I think players are gradually losing.The number of players has been unable to maintain a steady growth.I think there are several reasons:

NO1. Reduction of new players.

Although the game has made the task easier, it can't be denied that it is very boring.Now there are a lot of new players. Most of them are old players who experience new professions. I think there are very few real new players.Some old players create new characters to be used as warehouses, which we all know.

NO2. The world boss is monopolized by a single guild.

When a server has a largest guild, some small and medium-sized guilds can only please him.Even in the EU server, there will be multiple MC guilds to please elf guilds, resulting in only one big guild in the entire EU server, and many small and medium-sized guilds can not participate in many game playing methods.Most of the landing games have nothing to do. For a long time, many people give up the game.

NO3. There are too few ways to play after the characters have reached the full level.

From the launch of the undersea city until now, most players have gathered the submarine equipment.Most of the equipment in the pirate coin shop has been purchased, and there is no place to consume the extra pirate coins.As a result, players with undersea equipment and a large number of pirate coins are reluctant to participate in activities under the sea.Some of the new players who have joined the undersea city have no one to lead them to the undersea activities.

NO4. There are too few new things in festivals every year

Compared with the past, there are too few new things about festivals.Some players do not need to continue to participate in activities after replacing the new percentage equipment in the first week.Most of the weapons skin and character fashion are the activities of a long time ago, new activities appear little new things.

NO5. The balance of camp and occupation is too poor

As a game that has been in operation for more than ten years, I think the balance should not be the way it is now, which makes me very disappointed.Some professions are too strong, some are weak.Some occupations are difficult to find their own position in PvE or PVP, which is very puzzling.Officials are always saying that the balance of the game is good. It's deceiving yourself.

NO6. The convenience of the game is very poor

We need to spend a lot of time looking for things in the inventory, which is really troublesome.Is it difficult to divide the item bar into equipment bar, consumable bar, task bar and task item column?The account can be designed with a secondary password, which can also reduce the risk of losing the player's account items.The equipment can be locked. After locking, it will not appear when you open the store.I think these should be more than ten years of games should have had.

NO7. Forum managers basically don't listen to opinions

A long time ago, many enthusiastic players in the forum put forward many suggestions. In my opinion, these are very helpful for the game.But they rarely appear in the game.Because of this, fewer and fewer people participate in the forum to discuss suggestions. Most people just look at it and smile.Can you see if your forum is active enough?

More and more new games appear, we as players can change the game at will, I hope you can cherish your users.For us, for your own benefit.

8 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

In recent years, I think players are gradually losing.The number of players has been unable to maintain a steady growth.I think there are several reasons:

Although the game has made the task easier, it can't be denied that it is very boring.Now there are a lot of new players. Most of them are old players who experience new professions. I think there are very few real new players.Some old players create new characters to be used as warehouses, which we all know.

When a server has a largest guild, some small and medium-sized guilds can only please him.Even in the EU server, there will be multiple MC guilds to please elf guilds, resulting in only one big guild in the entire EU server, and many small and medium-sized guilds can not participate in many game playing methods.Most of the landing games have nothing to do. For a long time, many people give up the game.

NO3. There are too few ways to play after the characters have reached the full level.

From the launch of the undersea city until now, most players have gathered the submarine equipment.Most of the equipment in the pirate coin shop has been purchased, and there is no place to consume the extra pirate coins.As a result, players with undersea equipment and a large number of pirate coins are reluctant to participate in activities under the sea.Some of the new players who have joined the undersea city have no one to lead them to the undersea activities.

Compared with the past, there are too few new things about festivals.Some players do not need to continue to participate in activities after replacing the new percentage equipment in the first week.Most of the weapons skin and character fashion are the activities of a long time ago, new activities appear little new things.

As a game that has been in operation for more than ten years, I think the balance should not be the way it is now, which makes me very disappointed.Some professions are too strong, some are weak.Some occupations are difficult to find their own position in PvE or PVP, which is very puzzling.Officials are always saying that the balance of the game is good. It's deceiving yourself.

We need to spend a lot of time looking for things in the inventory, which is really troublesome.Is it difficult to divide the item bar into equipment bar, consumable bar, task bar and task item column?The account can be designed with a secondary password, which can also reduce the risk of losing the player's account items.The equipment can be locked. After locking, it will not appear when you open the store.I think these should be more than ten years of games should have had.

A long time ago, many enthusiastic players in the forum put forward many suggestions. In my opinion, these are very helpful for the game.But they rarely appear in the game.Because of this, fewer and fewer people participate in the forum to discuss suggestions. Most people just look at it and smile.Can you see if your forum is active enough?

More and more new games appear, we as players can change the game at will, I hope you can cherish your users.For us, for your own benefit.

Yes. Finally

On 12/19/2020 at 9:04 AM, emmmmmm said:

i agree, yes.
apart that the repleyability of things is low, the mehanics of dungeons (even if them are slowing increasing in variation) are still poor and not eught to cycle

there should be some dungeon wich has difficult mehanics or even some raid (in dedicated area) that has difficult mehanics in doing so

its not just a thing of how mucht till u cap it out is also how much is fun to do it, if its not interesting eught pepole may stop once got all nedded since its booring, but on the other side, if it takes too long pepole would stop the same since they would be sick of running the instance over and over, not mattering the fun of it

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely see new players. Only time I see many new players are in updates and even then I don't know if they are alts or not

That may depend on the server you're playing but atm I think warspear has the biggest number of active players it ever had. I see a lot of new players in map1/map2 even during the time most players are offline.

8 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

That may depend on the server you're playing but atm I think warspear has the biggest number of active players it ever had. I see a lot of new players in map1/map2 even during the time most players are offline.

I'm actually happy to hear that! What server are you in though?

9 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

这可能取决于你正在玩的服务器,但我认为,自动提款机的活跃玩家数量是有史以来最多的。我在map1/map 2中看到了很多新玩家,即使在大多数玩家离线的时候也是如此。

It's so true, so which server are you on?Let's see how many new players you have:pfftch1:

8 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I'm actually happy to hear that! What server are you in though?

8 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

It's so true, so which server are you on?Let's see how many new players you have:pfftch1:

BR-Tourmaline😍

On 1/4/2021 at 7:19 PM, Drakoknight said:

I see newbies every once in a while on US sapphire

In sea, new players comes, levels up, faces a boss quests, asks for help on chat, no one is there to help, the players vanishes like a ashes in the wind

5 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

In sea, new players comes, levels up, faces a boss quests, asks for help on chat, no one is there to help, the players vanishes like a ashes in the wind

On US sapphire I try to help as many as I can. I'm sure there are others that helps them

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

On US sapphire I try to help as many as I can. I'm sure there are others that helps them

Same here but it's hard to help everyone by oneself and the downside of dungeon quests, it requires a party to be done. which is hard to find unless you know some players or have friends

1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Same here but it's hard to help everyone by oneself and the downside of dungeon quests, it requires a party to be done. which is hard to find unless you know some players or have friends

True

1 hour ago, Avamanyar said:

Ultima Online started in 1997 and still running today in 2021. Warspear Online in 2008, and probably will still last before 2030 I guess?

I have not played Ultima Online but true

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 12:11 PM, sea rpg said:

Developers have never heard the opinions of players.

Asian servers are ten times more boring than European servers.

VERY OP FEELING BrO

42 minutes ago, sea rpg said:

Sea Pearl a deformed server, developers have never cared about this server.

Also think about this. People on Sea Pearl may be moving to other servers for some reason or another

11 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Also think about this. People on Sea Pearl may be moving to other servers for some reason or another

Bruh if devs listen ,this game shuld be better, even they didnt promote this game ,how can ppl know this game ,all new player is alts from old player ,they wont move game cz they allready got op char and already spend $ ,imagine when warspear has reach lv 40 maybe ,with all gear make us max stat , and what will devs do ? 100% will be boring 

18 minutes ago, Centaurus said:

Bruh if devs listen ,this game shuld be better, even they didnt promote this game ,how can ppl know this game ,all new player is alts from old player ,they wont move game cz they allready got op char and already spend $ ,imagine when warspear has reach lv 40 maybe ,with all gear make us max stat , and what will devs do ? 100% will be boring 

I think they don't promote the game because they are too lazy to make ads for it. Let alone pay for the ads. So now they just ask people who make videos of the game to spread it

5 hours ago, sea rpg said:

Sea Pearl a deformed server, developers have never cared about this server.

It is dead but I still care about it 🥰🥰

Unfortunately, the developers won't do anything about it.

6 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

It is dead but I still care about it 🥰🥰

Unfortunately, the developers won't do anything about it.

They really can't do anything about it. It's up to the players to maintain the economy and obviously the population

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

他们真的对此无能为力。维持经济乃至人口,完全取决于玩家

In China, merging servers or migrating roles is technically not a problem.