[2020.12.18] Update Warspear Online 9.2: Architects' Competition. Preview

Peony

2 hours ago, TheCaster said:

How practical do you think is 6s for a class without stuns ?

I want to point out one thing only. In many vs many scenario this skill shall reveal to be even more dangerous than you might imagine. Many shall spam Control Skills non stop, so this skill could theoretically last for a lot of time... even more than BD's resist. I repeat, the only buff I would give this skill is 2 seconds more at 4/4. Nothing more. 

After testing speed skill with differents kind of gear set up i dont think the speed increase on the skill still very low, and should at least be adjusted for %5 more 

for a class with no stun resist skill should last longer

50 minutes ago, Staks said:

After testing speed skill with differents kind of gear set up i dont think the speed increase on the skill still very low, and should at least be adjusted for %5 more 

for a class with no stun resist skill should last longer

Try to be reasonable... 20% is already more what hunters get for their skill. To be honest chieftain doesn't need more dps output they already overshine every other mc dps class by a lot I have +10 craft hunter and no chance to keep up with chieftains 

1 hour ago, Mephi said:

Try to be reasonable... 20% is already more what hunters get for their skill. To be honest chieftain doesn't need more dps output they already overshine every other mc dps class by a lot I have +10 craft hunter and no chance to keep up with chieftains 

20% for melee class is kinda low indeed.

Also hunter speed skill was giveing 22% speed but they nerfed with 4% then they nerf the speed of bows and crossbow, and also they nerf the main dmg skill by increasing the cooldown by 2sec, its not that chiftens are op just hunters are overnerfed

13 hours ago, Staks said:

11 hours ago, coldravens said:

20% for melee class is kinda low indeed.

Also hunter speed skill was giveing 22% speed but they nerfed with 4% then they nerf the speed of bows and crossbow, and also they nerf the main dmg skill by increasing the cooldown by 2sec, its not that chiftens are op just hunters are overnerfed

No 20% is fine if not too much

Mele class with high speed is even more op, since the wep are even faster than bow or xbow

Chieftains ARE op they even with 4 less expert skill were the abosulte best dps during horror and they weren't even +10. Chieftains don't need more buffs for PvE.

20% is already much but so let it be but for sure not more. Bcs not even rogues charmer locks none can keep up with chieftains dmg output

25 minutes ago, Mephi said:

20% is already much but so let it be but for sure not more. Bcs not even rogues charmer locks none can keep up with chieftains dmg output

Charmers and Locks I might agree. Rogues, not really yet. 

36 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Charmers and Locks I might agree. Rogues, not really yet. 

I was pvping a chieftien with lower amp than me, (no pvp set) and it can withstand 70% of my damage even though I have 901 magic damage and 34% pene?? 

Nahhh Devs, you need to change that ASAP

@Akasha

53 minutes ago, Mephi said:

Mele class with high speed is even more op, since the wep are even faster than bow or xbow

Chieftains ARE op they even with 4 less expert skill were the abosulte best dps during horror and they weren't even +10. Chieftains don't need more buffs for PvE.

You forget that if you wana play hybrid chiftan (witch is the optimal way to play it in my opinion) you cant get much psy power does far you wont do much autoattack dmg, and if you decade to build full psy chieftan then you lose 3 good dmg skills wich 2 are aoe and you end up with the wolf and frenzy skills as main sorce of dmg  bouth on high cd, thats why for me 20% speed is not good enogth to trade 3 decent skills for it, and to be honest i preff if the skill was giveing 11% pene and some cd insted of 20% speed in with mace, wouid fit much more the theme of the chieftan.

And last chietan is supposed to do this much dmg he is the char the mc side needed to fullfill the lack of dmg and aoe dmg in general its normal for him to out dmg most of the mc classes.

Side note: charmer is more of a support char than dmger and horror dung had alot of mobs wich help the chiften to break the dmg meter.

5 hours ago, Mephi said:

I think its on the lower side too for a melee class. A 5 to 8% increase at 4/4 is justified. You have to compare the damage difference and attack speed interval to check its single target damage potential when compared to other classes.  Maces have the longest attack speed interval on any 1 handed weapon. But everyone keeps saying " But they have way more damage than an axe". Please take a look at this ->
image.png.6198ce28805b395504a45dd4af8c16f4.pngimage.png.e711ba6ef4f3896230ae2470f65c5ddf.png

672 - 616 = 56. x2 = 112 Damage difference at +10 amp. That's all.

Now, its obvious any chieftain who maxes the speed skill does so for the purpose of a full physical damage single target speed chieftain. Now that means no heal, no blow of spirits, no swooping army. Chieftain's were good DPS in horror dgs because that was a setup that highlighted AOE attack especially swooping army. But a physical chieftain would need attack speed accessories and light armor speed set leaving its magic damage next to 200 or 300 tops. So what I'm saying is a chief can't be a single target speed damager and an AOE damager at the same time. 

Nor would it make sense to be one.
Any and all skill usages reduce the DPS of an attack speed based class. Anyone who's played rogue, hunter, seeker or BD would recognize this. Also I think the comparisons should be made to seeker and BD DPS, not charmer or warlock.

In summary: The 20% provided by the skill might not be enough, All the chieftain's in our guild are asking the same thing: " Why would I sacrifice a hybrid build and 3 to 4 skills to make an attack speed chieftain that can't even reach same level of speeds like seeker, rogue or BD?":tired2:

Edited by TheCaster

everyone who complain that 20% attack speed is not enough are you done playing at lvl 32 or you stop lvl up you dont have to max stats now wtf just wait 4more years for 34-36 lvl 

Let's not forget about staff Templar guys who are in a really bad spot atm. They got nothing that's is going for them and the new skill is a hybrid skill thats actually weak for staff users I have 1. 2k dmg magic and it does 800 dmg per hit that's laughable.... 

My charmers bird does more dmg with me having 700 magic

Staff Templar can't even heal BG tower mythic, even tho I have +10 craft wep lvl 30 and full % that's just sad...

Sure Templar is support class but he doesn't have any support abilities that scale with magic who aren't supposed to be for healers

Why even bother giving him a staff when it doesn't influence his kit at all and what it influences ppl say "but he isn't a healer he is not supposed to heal" 

6 hours ago, TheCaster said:

I think its on the lower side too for a melee class. A 5 to 8% increase at 4/4 is justified. You have to compare the damage difference and attack speed interval to check its single target damage potential when compared to other classes.  Maces have the longest attack speed interval on any 1 handed weapon. But everyone keeps saying " But they have way more damage than an axe". Please take a look at this ->
image.png.6198ce28805b395504a45dd4af8c16f4.pngimage.png.e711ba6ef4f3896230ae2470f65c5ddf.png

672 - 616 = 56. x2 = 112 Damage difference at +10 amp. That's all.

Now, its obvious any chieftain who maxes the speed skill does so for the purpose of a full physical damage single target speed chieftain. Now that means no heal, no blow of spirits, no swooping army. Chieftain's were good DPS in horror dgs because that was a setup that highlighted AOE attack especially swooping army. But a physical chieftain would need attack speed accessories and light armor speed set leaving its magic damage next to 200 or 300 tops. So what I'm saying is a chief can't be a single target speed damager and an AOE damager at the same time. 

Nor would it make sense to be one.
Any and all skill usages reduce the DPS of an attack speed based class. Anyone who's played rogue, hunter, seeker or BD would recognize this. Also I think the comparisons should be made to seeker and BD DPS, not charmer or warlock.

In summary: The 20% provided by the skill might not be enough, All the chieftain's in our guild are asking the same thing: " Why would I sacrifice a hybrid build and 3 to 4 skills to make an attack speed chieftain that can't even reach same level of speeds like seeker, rogue or BD?":tired2:

Any light armor class can reach 70% speed quite comfortably with the right gear and accesories, and if you want to min max you obviously need books but if you add those then the sky is the limit. Personally ill be maxing all attack stats on seeker once i get the rage books on xmas event, assuming those even drop since game was really stingy with ls books. At the moment im missing like 5% speed when im not buffed thanks to using a craft dagger and regen cape instead of speed ones.

Also 20% attack speed buff would make it the 2nd best attack speed buffing skill in the game behind rogues who have it easy with 35%(And like 30% cdr lol) which makes absolutely no sense what so ever but okay. Hunter is behind with 18% and rest are 15% or rangers was just 10% cant remember. Ofc other classes get other benefits such as accu crit or pene but id say 5% extra speed is almost better than anything else besides pene. 

You win some you lose some. At least the skill is somewhat useful if built fully upon with books and other crap. At least be happy that you have a working kit for both pve and pvp. Some classes arent as lucky as you.

:yawn2:

i have a question, 

i think i miss read this 

i thought u were gonna switch dodge from help clan skill to penetration ( from wolf rat clan ) but in test my friend send me status of skill i kept reading dodge buff from wolf rat clan 🙄

89CB75C6-F549-4FB7-8760-B03C29DABFA8.jpeg

20% speed is enough indeed, there are crystals and some guilds have 15% more, ... If you want more speed then build a seeker or a rogue lmao:dunno:.

As for the resistance skill, I have doubts whether it is enough or not, (probably not),
It would have a good combination with wolf alacrity during wars, they would easily reach the flag and blah blah

Edited by Kaesarz

• Peony changed the title to [2020.12.18] Update Warspear Online 9.2: Architects' Competition. Preview
12 minutes ago, Peony said:

I just removed the quotation marks, don't worry :piggy:

Oh ok. I always see people changing the name and I was curious. Thank you :giveheart:

Mage can jump instant , range class anti stun and stun 

Chief no stun, run fast( but ppl has enough time to avoid or runaway( no instant jump like mage, pala, ) can't stun 

No PvP support for this class 😔

7 minutes ago, Che Liong Teo said:

When will the details be released about the dungeon drops ? 

Today, soon enough. 

15 minutes ago, aks said:

So now 4 secs from 6 secs?

Good job

IMG-20201224-WA0017__01.jpg

Better make 1 sec / remove skill

Wow... xd 

I'm hoping that Mantra skill has been limited too, otherwise there's no point for the legion class to even attempt Mermen's Games. 

22 minutes ago, aks said:

Good job

I don't think our thoughts and reviews here at international forum are passed on to the developer team when they consider skill reworks. 

You'll have to learn russian and tag Holmes. 

I'm tired and disappointed. I don't wanna write anymore about this. 

27 minutes ago, aks said:

Good job

Here they lower time and saved 40k gold of people . No sense to buy it anymore haha

I guess here you have your 8 seconds just locked behind requirements... I mean u still will get 6 seconds out of it reliably just not as an offensive skill, use it defensively and you are good to go

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Wow... xd 

I'm hoping that Mantra skill has been limited too, otherwise there's no point for the legion class to even attempt Mermen's Games. 

With this change, I too hope other skills get treated the same way in the future (and now)

I know I advocated pro for the skill for it at 6s but it didn't need a -2s on that at all. Im sorry to all the chiefs out there, but don't fret. Since its a new class it'll likely get faster treatment than, lets say one of the older ones (sorry Higgs ❤️).

11 minutes ago, Hourai said:

Since its a new class it'll likely get faster treatment than, lets say one of the older ones (sorry Higgs ❤️).

PicsArt_12-24-12_32_22.thumb.jpg.4a177eded829a5a3f1cec0ec91b2bd54.jpg

В 18.12.2020 в 04:55, Peony сказал:

For absolutely all skills of the Chieftain and Templar reduced energy consumption.

I don't know how you guys, but I found reduction only in Eagle View skill. It was 26, now it's 24. 

I consider it hypocrisy. We're told the one thing and the different is done.

В 24.12.2020 в 11:06, TheCaster сказал:

I don't think our thoughts and reviews here at international forum are passed on to the developer team when they consider skill reworks. 

You'll have to learn russian and tag Holmes. 

I'm tired and disappointed. I don't wanna write anymore about this. 

It does not work in any case, in any language. 

i think there have been many ppl reported the duration of the chief resis skill,so gm r gonna still ignore them?mage 3/4/5/6s,any lvl can remove all debuffs,chief 2/2/3/4s,remove 1/2/3/4,it even cant works enuf in lv 2 ,juts cuz it can add 1s more when remove a debuff? he have no any control skills to stop the ppl,that duration even cant to close to enemy.thats not only my point ,check it in forum.i hope that devs nerf skills "dnt basis on imagine or feeling",check the ppl's point ,and play it .btw,i hope devs move to another server,XD

mmexport1608872651798.jpg

3 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Why's there no information about the snow chest in the cave? Everyone in the game being so secretive.

Check the release...

Spoiler

Ice chests in the Troll caves

Do not forget that in your search for evil ginger men you may stumble upon unique Ice Chests that hide the rarest treasures of the Trolls!

The chests are located on levels near bosses, and the stronger the nearest monster is, the better the reward inside will be! In order to open the coveted stash, don’t forget to grab a special Key that can drop to you as an additional reward in a Dungeon or from a Snow Empire Stash.

Also, be extremely careful when opening it! Make sure that there are no enemies nearby, because such treasures do not like a lot of eyes around. In addition, can be attacked and have the contents of the chest snatched right from under your nose if you hesitate even a little.

And only those who nevertheless managed to get to the secret treasure will receive a unique guaranteed reward. There are no restrictions for players here, and you can get the treasure from absolutely any closed chest. Remember only that the reward will correspond to the level of the boss that is nearby.

Opened chests will return to their places in wait for new heroes after 15 minutes.

Ice Chest (level 16)

- Revelation of Fury skill book

- rare costumes of Favoniy, Wulturn, Auster, Aquilon

- new unique belts of levels 14 and 16 with killer bonuses

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of level 15 with physical / magical damage and Piercing Attack bonus

- unique armor (head, body, hands and legs) of level 14 and 16 with Damage Reflection bonus

- unique empowering relics

Ice Chest (level 20)

- new unique belts of levels 18 and 20 with killer bonuses

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of level 20 with physical / magical damage and Piercing Attack bonus

- unique armor (head, body, hands and legs) of level 18 and 20 with Damage Reflection bonus

Ice Chest (level 24)

- new unique belts of levels 22 and 24 with killer bonuses

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of level 20 with physical / magical damage and Piercing Attack bonus

- unique armor (head, body, hands and legs) of level 22 and 24 with Damage Reflection bonus

Ice Chest (level 28)

- new unique belts of levels 26 and 28 with killer bonuses

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of level 25 with physical / magical damage and Piercing Attack bonus

- unique armor (head, body, hands and legs) of level 26 and 28 with Damage Reflection bonus

Ice Chest (level 32)

- new unique belts of levels 28 and 30 with killer bonuses

- unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) of level 30 with physical / magical damage and Piercing Attack bonus

- unique armor (head, body, hands and legs) of level 28 and 30 with Damage Reflection bonus

And additionally, opening any chest will handsomely reward you with gold coins!

Revelation of Fury skill book - applies the Rage bonus buff to the character when the character deals critical damage or critical healing.