[2020.12.18] Update Warspear Online 9.2: Architects' Competition. Preview

Peony

35 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Chieftains got ripped off lol.

All their skills look good on paper but when it comes to practical application, yikes.

Resist is 6s duration at 4/4 with 30s base CD.:fuck_that:
Only 20% attack speed at 4/4 for 25s. :pokerface_2:

I was really hoping chieftains would turn things around. But alas.

This is just the first day of testing, it says it all lol  

1 hour ago, Buudbd said:

like every year, people who use iphone phones cannot enter the serv test, they should solve this we all deserve to enter the serv test!😡

Download android emulator on your computer and try it out, getting test servers on IOS is much more difficult than Android, you cannot simply load a custom app on it without additional alterations and approval for App Store takes way too long to make it worth it.

6 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

image.png.b6b7ddeff0ff91cafa8339353964c723.png

I'd also like to ask, This is the actual HP of the templar's minion?

Nope, it will be fixed.

2 minutes ago, Dewor said:

Download android emulator on your computer and try it out, getting test servers on IOS is much more difficult than Android, you cannot simply load a custom app on it without additional alterations and approval for App Store takes way too long to make it worth it.

If you're using a computer, you don't have to download a emulator. You can simply download from the links on the post

25 minutes ago, Nolan said:

If you're using a computer, you don't have to download a emulator. You can simply download from the links on the post

I had a Mac in mind 😄 

34 minutes ago, aks said:

Seriously chief new skill ( resist)mechanics sucks

Yeah lol I feel that. 6s is a joke. Something needs to be changed here. I went crucibles and took out some +10 chieftains like it was a walk in the park. It's not that they played bad or didn't have adequate resi gear, it's just they don't have the skills to last. 

And I was on warlock. Classes with resist are supposed to be our counter lol. 

I just stay away for 6s and full control the chieftain, it couldn't even get near. It can't even stun smh. :frozen:

Edited by TheCaster

14 minutes ago, aks said:

Seriously chief new skill ( resist)mechanics sucks

4 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Yeah lol I feel that. 6s is a joke. Something needs to be changed here. I went crucibles and took out some +10 chieftains like it was a joke. It's not that they played bad or didn't have adequate resi gear, it's just they don't have the skills to last. 

And I was on warlock. Classes with resist are supposed to be our counter lol. 

I just stay away for 6s and full control the chieftain, it couldn't even get near. It can't even stun smh. :frozen:

Should make the Chieftain skill just like the bd one 

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

Should make the Chieftain skill just like the bd one 

Nah. Just increase its time and it should be enough. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Nah. Just increase its time and it should be enough. 

True. But BD resist is op

15 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

True. But BD resist is op

But chief is not a BD and it can't be compared to a BD in any case, neither as a tank, nor as a Damager. 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

But chief is not a BD and it can't be compared to a BD in any case, neither as a tank, nor as a Damager. 

BD is literally both a tank and damage. Chieftain is a aoe damage class. 

Just now, Drakoknight said:

BD is literally both a tank and damage. Chieftain is a aoe damage class. 

Precisely, 2 different classes. The fact that both have got a high damage output doesn't make them comparable, but just "similar". 

The resist time needs to be extended for chieftian. They already have 0 control and besides that they can't can't even use the control relics.resist at 4/4 shud last atleast 12 secs since it has 0 control skills + relics 

Screenshot_2020-12-21-23-26-22-557_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-21-23-26-27-865_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-21-23-26-32-447_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

All my friends made a chieftain and high amped cause they were excited waiting this hero, now all are not excited anymore cause these skills not really good, its not fair u give to blade dancer resist long duration and fast cd, stop thinking on ur favorite side all time (elves) if u want both sides happy and balanced game u must give same resist than BD to chieftain, or make BD resist same than chieftain and u will see how all elves complain cause they only like op skills, all this year we had to stand and watch bd kill us with high dmg, alots stuns, and endless resist, we waiting so much for this skills balanced, and elves already abused so much on their op skills, i hope u can understand how mc feels, and this time u make good balanced skill,  nerf bd resist or give same resist to chieftain, easy.

After testing different builds with new skills on my chieftain i get to the conclusion that this new skills does not make any difference from my pve side point of view

Speed skill must increase the % given to make it at least 35%,to compesate the fact that maces and cloth gear do no have speed stack on them 

Frenzy skill should increase its %dmg base from physical strength,make it 65% ,ita doesnt hit that hard  

As far as resist skill goes i do think its duration its way to short for a class that doesnt have any control  skills,make it last longer 

The whole point of this class is to be a high dmg class but no a crowd control (thats what i get) so in this matter we are not getttig there,dmg still low if u compare to any dmg class as rogue,seeker or ranger . The fact that we need to balance magic and physical makes impossible to keep a chieftain be an effective dmger as any other comparable class 

I would suggest to take a  look at  the big picture and enhace this class

Thanks

34 minutes ago, beto said:

All my friends made a chieftain and high amped cause they were excited waiting this hero, now all are not excited anymore cause these skills not really good, its not fair u give to blade dancer resist long duration and fast cd, stop thinking on ur favorite side all time (elves) if u want both sides happy and balanced game u must give same resist than BD to chieftain, or make BD resist same than chieftain and u will see how all elves complain cause they only like op skills, all this year we had to stand and watch bd kill us with high dmg, alots stuns, and endless resist, we waiting so much for this skills balanced, and elves already abused so much on their op skills, i hope u can understand how mc feels, and this time u make good balanced skill,  nerf bd resist or give same resist to chieftain, easy.

Nerf Bd skill "Power of the blades" like 3x damage stack and bd should Re-use that skill like chieftains do to get the damage buff.

When chieftains use 2x 1h maces , they should get both speed and pene buff as well as damage buff while they using 2h weapons.

5 minutes ago, Staks said:

After testing different builds with new skills on my chieftain i get to the conclusion that this new skills does not make any difference from my pve side point of view

Speed skill must increase the % given to make it at least 35%,to compesate the fact that maces and cloth gear do no have speed stack on them 

Frenzy skill should increase its %dmg base from physical strength,make it 65% ,ita doesnt hit that hard  

As far as resist skill goes i do think its duration its way to short for a class that doesnt have any control  skills,make it last longer 

The whole point of this class is to be a high dmg class but no a crowd control (thats what i get) so in this matter we are not getttig there,dmg still low if u compare to any dmg class as rogue,seeker or ranger . The fact that we need to balance magic and physical makes impossible to keep a chieftain be an effective dmger as any other comparable class 

I would suggest to take a  look at  the big picture and enhace this class

Thanks

Chieftain needs an aoe stun skill and the dps skill is worst with 20% speed. Resist skill is a joke with 6seconds duration , give us a 100% resist buff with the decent duration of time.

3 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Chieftain needs an aoe stun skill and the dps skill is worst with 20% speed. Resist skill is a joke with 6seconds duration , give us a 100% resist buff with the decent duration of time.

Do I have to remind you that it's just the first day of testing and every skill has got the chance to be adjusted and/or reworked?

24 minutes ago, Hourai said:

If their skill doesn't deem them completely invulnerable to all damage/debuffs, they'll never stop whining

I understand you're a player with a sentinel main so it's not easy for you to understand their point of view. But they're expressing their opinions as players who have developed chieftains and has experience playing them in pve as well as pvp scenarios. 

Let's be real, that resist duration and attack speed % is meh. You have to understand their frustration. Like Higgs & Nolan said, hope some changes happen before the final closing of the test servers.
I believe this is you or one of your friends? your templar healing 14k? and they get stuck with 20% speed at 4/4 and a 6s resist? :pokerface_2: 

image.thumb.png.edbf01c2acf16a50fb5048f48d290a58.png

Also when we participated in the snow GvG, 1 vs 1. Our enemy guild kept taking the explosives back to their camp and destroying their own tower. Is that supposed to happen? We lost some rounds with all 3 of our towers intact.

Also, People were able to take multiple explosives from one area. Like 4/5 per area. Was that a bug? @Nolan

Edited by TheCaster

1 hour ago, TheCaster said:

I understand you're a player with a sentinel main so it's not easy for you to understand their point of view.

I've played mountains and forsakens for longer than I've played sentinel side and I know their point of view fairly well

But they're expressing their opinions as players who have developed chieftains and has experience playing them in pve as well as pvp scenarios. 

All I can see in this thread is "bad skills, give us aoe stun, 100% resist, bd bad" 

Let's be real, that resist duration and attack speed % is meh.

The attack speed is fine. Its about time people removed cloth gear and went speed leather pieces instead of whining about not enough speed in full cloth. It diversifies the build. Resist duration is fine when you stop having tunnel vision and ignore the rest of the perks the skill offers. Read them.

your templar healing 14k? and they get stuck with 20% speed at 4/4 and a 6s resist? :pokerface_2: 

Yes, my templar healing 14k, with +10 lv30 craft staff, on cloth merman set buff 30% magic, merman scroll +98 magic, +15% magic pot, full award accessories, on guild HP/mana skill, castle 60% heal pot, 25% hp castle scroll, 20% hp pot, hp food, on a warden with 950/15136 total HP (heals more when low HP). 

They can get 20% speed plus 15% from guild, 15%/10% scroll, 12% from enchants, thats already 62% or 57% which is more than enough to smack fast enough with dual physical maces and their massive physical damage. My point is, with enough buffs they can look just as good as my 14k heal, which in reality is more like 2k~ average, with over 1k+ magic.

Seriously, chiefs are good, these skills already make them scarier on top of their rugged hide and basic healing.

6 minutes ago, Hourai said:

The attack speed is fine. Its about time people removed cloth gear and went speed leather pieces instead of whining about not enough speed in full cloth. It diversifies the build. 

So this means you have tried leather gear on your chieftain?

2 minutes ago, Staks said:

So this means you have tried leather gear on your chieftain?

Already buying leather pieces as i see them

3 minutes ago, Hourai said:

Already buying leather pieces as i see them

Oh then please post your name and server of ur chieftain son i can see how it goes the build

On 12/20/2020 at 10:55 PM, Higgings said:

This is not the right place for this kind of information. Let's wait for further news. 

(I don't know how to remove the cite) 

I am playing a Templar with staff and I'm really disappointed by it. It was promised staff players would get their own good thing and far as it goes the only magic abilities are aggro and pet. (aggro is meant to be for shield) so out of 4 abilities only 1 I semi good for staff? And this should be to promised buff for staff Templar? I have +10 craft staff 1.2k magic dmg and my elemental hits for 800 dmg only? 

My point is even tho Templar is strong class the recent update strongly favors hybrid plaxstyle and the promised staff buff was totally ignored

Everyone wants to be the top of the food change instead of enjoying the creativity and effort developers put into this game. So much potential in each of every class. Different style and mechanism. Stats determines you build rather it's from gear, guild buff, or skill build. Once you master your class, you'll set a new stepping stone. Don't be a one minded build, mix it up. I appreciate the test server for that specific reason. Patient… Be patient…

8 hours ago, Mephi said:

My point is even tho Templar is strong class the recent update strongly favors hybrid plaxstyle and the promised staff buff was totally ignored

I disagree. Some skills have been designed especially for players who rather using staves than maces. This is how hybrid classes work, and in my opinion, Templars have got exactly what it was promised them.

What I find a bit unfair is that Every skill should have a weak point in a way or another. We can see these weak points pretty clearly when we speak of Chieftains (On the top of examples there's indeed their resist skill, which is enough not to cast any skill to make it disappear faster). It has got indeed a weak point, and same thing for almost any of his new skills. I can't say the same for the other part, or at least, I've got a hard time to figure out most of their weak points. When I personally spoke of a buff, I meant something like 2 seconds more at 4/4; no more. I have then to consider various scenario, where in many vs many fights you have to understand that it's very hard not to cast control skills. Today we shall have another test. Pay more attention to these skills on environments like arena. 

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I disagree. Some skills have been designed especially for players who rather using staves than maces. This is how hybrid classes work, and in my opinion, Templars have got exactly what it was promised them.

What I find a bit unfair is that Every skill should have a weak point in a way or another. We can see these weak points pretty clearly when we speak of Chieftains (On the top of examples there's indeed their resist skill, which is enough not to cast any skill to make it disappear faster). It has got indeed a weak point, and same thing for almost any of his new skills. I can't say the same for the other part, or at least, I've got a hard time to figure out most of their weak points. When I personally spoke of a buff, I meant something like 2 seconds more at 4/4; no more. I have then to consider various scenario, where in many vs many fights you have to understand that it's very hard not to cast control skills. Today we shall have another test. Pay more attention to these skills on environments like arena. 

Well you should really play Staff Templar then, to get a feeling by your own. It can do crazy things like heal for 14k if you set it up right. But that's not a DG scenario. Already with the current abilities as a staff Templar you are useless in most pve content. You can't stun bosses or there aren't many mobs around. Especially DG I bring very little on the table except a shield and statue. 

The new update promised to change that but in fact didn't do much. Staff users aren't supposed to get aggro but now I have to take aggro in order to heal my pt? The minion is also underwhelming dmg. And the pene effect its ok, but not really enhancing their strength or covering a weakness it's just ok. Why can't it be instead for pene increase of critical dmg and heal? 

I know the testing isn't over yet nor is anything final but I feel like I am the only staff user and nobody else really care about it. I'm not asking to nerf the hybrid playstyle I think mace users are in a sweet spot right now I want a more creative solution for the staff users and the promised buff

Ps: I don't know about the chieftain story, haven't tested him 

12 hours ago, Hourai said:

ll I can see in this thread is "bad skills, give us aoe stun, 100% resist, bd bad" 

Forgive me for being blunt, but that's cause you're biased.

The attack speed is fine. Its about time people removed cloth gear and went speed leather pieces instead of whining about not enough speed in full cloth. It diversifies the build. Resist duration is fine when you stop having tunnel vision and ignore the rest of the perks the skill offers. Read them.

No sir, resist is not fine. You talk a very good game but where is your chief? In fact, we have 2 more days of test left. Instead of being a keyboard warrior saying everything's fine and dandy just because you think so, I invite you to bring this fine chief of yours into arena and pve screnarios. Prove it practically. In fact, I'll record for you if you think chief has such an abundant and versatile use of resist skill.

They can get 20% speed plus 15% from guild, 15%/10% scroll, 12% from enchants, thats already 62% or 57% which is more than enough to smack fast enough with dual physical maces and their massive physical damage. My point is, with enough buffs they can look just as good as my 14k heal, which in reality is more like 2k~ average, with over 1k+ magic.

You forget that a physical build chief has to sacrifice its entirety of magic skill. No blow of spirits, swooping army, No heals. I think it's a fair trade. Anyone can reach reasonable attack speeds with all these buffs you mentioned. and my point is why does this class has to buff up so much to look so good? 

Look at the plethora of control skills that the other side has got as well as the resist skills including BD which is a total headache. You call it whining because you don't have to be at the receiving end of it. Try fighting a guild war with 10 to 20 BDs switches on their resists and initiates rush.
Chieftains were supposed to be a front liner to counter this situation with their one AOE stun as well as Resist skill. You think that would happen with 6s of resist? Anyways I don't want to talk much about this unnecessarily.image.png.645f0d08c14843e27c799854be9ac7a3.png

Take a look at this chieftain, Looks impressive right? 1414 pdmg. 1500 + in crucibles and 5s after scaling to 32. I have a +8 lock, He couldn't reach me. He used 6s stun to initiate. I used stone body. resist time ran out. He couldn't touch me after that. Even if he gets in a hit or 2 after stone body, what will he do? He can't stun me. Rugged hide switches off after 12s. Imagine what a druid/ Pala, ranger or BD would do this class, What I'm saying is the stats and duration provided by these skills are not adequate and there are plenty of shortcomings that needs to be addressed / reworked.

I implore you for once, stop trying to bring out counters just to win an argument. When a whole section of chieftain users are giving the feedback that it's not adequate, listen to them. Stop those itching hands for once from typing. Go test it out. Show us your chieftain if you think its all rainbows and sunshine.

P.S: No hard feelings mate.

Edited by TheCaster

21 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Forgive me for being blunt, but that's cause you're biased.

No sir, resist is not fine. You talk a very good game but where is your chief? In fact, we have 2 more days of test left. Instead of being a keyboard warrior saying everything's fine and dandy just because you think so, I invite you to bring this fine chief of yours into arena and pve screnarios. Prove it practically. In fact, I'll record for you if you think chief has such an abundant and versatile use of resist skill.

Proving it practically won't matter when majority of people I talk to seem to be stuck in a bubble of jealousy and believe me when I say this, I've tried it with paladin, it won't happen with chiefs.

24 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

You forget that a physical build chief has to sacrifice its entirety of magic skill. No blow of spirits, swooping army, No heals. I think it's a fair trade.

To sacrifice magic skills is what a "diverse" build is. Don't think I need to explain that to you

26 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Anyone can reach reasonable attack speeds with all these buffs you mentioned. and my point is why does this class has to buff up so much to look so good? 

That's the thing, it doesn't. Every class looks awesome in buffs. And without them some still shine. The point was you called my buffed heal out then compared it to your resist skill, somehow believing that was a sane logical comparison. It may not be a good skill to use if you play magic chief, but that doesn't make it a bad skill, they just chose to work on it poorly. I imagine it'd work better if it could add a secondary stat like rogue extermination. Im not all out to say chiefs are awesome and in no need of work/buffs, im stating that everyone's selling them low.

29 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Look at the plethora of control skills that the other side has got as well as the resist skills including BD which is a total headache. You call it whining because you don't have to be at the receiving end of it. Try fighting a guild war with 10 to 20 BDs switches on their resists and initiates rush.
Chieftains were supposed to be a front liner to counter this situation with their one AOE stun as well as Resist skill. You think that would happen with 6s of resist?

There it goes again, the bubble of "BDs this, BDs that". Developers themselves have said comparing the classes is no good. And I agree BDs are a total headache, and contrary to what you believe, being a sentinel doesn't mean I don't fight BDs in arena/gvg.

As for your guild war example with 10 to 20 BDs with resist and rush, have 3 to 4 warlocks cast dark circle on the rush landing zone as well as chiefs with their massive AoE eating stacks, and sooner than later BDs won't matter. See? Group effort minimizes the "brokeness" of a class.

Chiefs can still tank frontline for 12 seconds, what changes whether they live or not after is whether their team is there to back their charge in. 6s of resist may be low but it still can do wonders. I hope they do give them 8 seconds resist just to have a nice overall kit, but that doesn't mean it isn't good already.

34 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Take a look at this chieftain, Looks impressive right? 

Amps/gear =! Playing well

Your example is null. If one tries to rush against a warlock alone and gets outplayed, does not mean the class is crap. 

Let's not get petty over this debate. When I first posted in this thread I meant nothing more but a silly joke, over the years there's always either sentinel side or mountain side that always whines about something class related, and always there's someone whos hurt by his class not becoming broken in a single patch. Give it time.

6 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Well Gvg is not only about mc vs elf. Guilds in the same faction often fight each other too. So to answer, this is experienced by everyone. Overall, there are number of ways to counter such a scenario for mc side with warlocks, shaman and other classes. It may be hard, but not impossible.

Edited by Risc

9 hours ago, Hourai said:

I imagine it'd work better if it could add a secondary stat like rogue extermination. Im not all out to say chiefs are awesome and in no need of work/buffs, im stating that everyone's selling them low.

They do have their perks of course. No doubt. 

Amps/gear =! Playing well

Your example is null. If one tries to rush against a warlock alone and gets outplayed, does not mean the class is crap. 

ofc. As a warlock who can only win by outplaying I strongly agree. I was just pointing out one of the many scenarios where they can lose out due to a resist skill without a practical duration. My main concern would be in many vs many scenarios and arena like 5s/ crucibles. Another suggestion from my side would be to reduce the % of the resist and increase the duration to make it more useful.

As for your guild war example with 10 to 20 BDs with resist and rush, have 3 to 4 warlocks cast dark circle on the rush landing zone as well as chiefs with their massive AoE eating stacks, and sooner than later BDs won't matter. See? Group effort minimizes the "brokeness" of a class.

That's the issue. We maybe able to remove the BD resist count by weakness totems and dark circles but they would have already done the damage with the rush stun + ham by then. I'm not going to dwell on the BD topic. Granted playstyles should be different for BD and chieftain but that should also provide a practical application in GvGs and many vs many scenarios.
How practical do you think is 6s for a class without stuns ? The impact they can do is minimal. they'll take down 1? maybe 2 people with wolf and frenzy before resist and hide runs out? before they get caught in AOE stuns? Can they stun anyone in that time? Please, take a moment to evaluate this. 

I just hope chieftains won't end up like a run of the mill class like most. People should feel the excitement to play it. There should be unique builds, good skills that make it a winner to attract people to opt this class especially the new players, not haphazard ones that only look good on paper. :yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Let's not get petty over this debate. When I first posted in this thread I meant nothing more but a silly joke, over the years there's always either sentinel side or mountain side that always whines about something class related, and always there's someone whos hurt by his class not becoming broken in a single patch. Give it time.

Of course. I'd like to end this amicably. I meant it when I said no hard feelings. Some of your arguments do irk me, but I thank you for keeping an open mind about the whole thing. 😄

Edited by TheCaster

1 hour ago, Risc said:

Overall, there are number of ways to counter such a scenario for mc side with warlocks, shaman and other classes. It may be hard, but not impossible.

That's my whole point. Why should it be hard and next to impossible? What makes them so entitled while everyone is satisfied with a mediocre resist skill for chieftain? you need 3 warlocks and shamans to remove the resist off just 1 BD and even then they wouldn't be able to stop them from rush stun.
I'm not saying chieftain should be the same. But the legion as a whole lacks resist. Only barbarian has one skill. When an entire faction is hopeful for something and ends up with this, its a tad bit disappointing to say the least lol. 💩

1 hour ago, Risc said:

However, are you suggesting, that if one disagrees with your line of thought, they should not give their opinion with the so termed - 'itching hands'?

As for my comment. Mr. Hourai over here has a history of leaning towards the sentinels side in the majority of his forum posts. He's admitted it himself on some previous posts. But he's one of the few people like Higgs, khrone,etc who actively participates in forum discussions and offers their opinions. That is very nice.
All I meant was before giving out opinions about what has been read from skill descriptions, maybe show some supporting instances like chieftain videos or just describe what happens in crucibles, or the new GvG or 5s. That would also maybe make the current chieftain's understand his point of view.

1 hour ago, Risc said:

Well quite contradictory on 'No hard feelings' part. I understand, your frustration. I too am not happy with the direction of gameplay, Chieftain is heading.

Oh? which part or skill? pve / pvp component?

Edited by TheCaster

31 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Oh? which part or skill? pve / pvp component?

Quoting your statement - "I'd like to end this amicably.". And I have re-edited my post. 

59 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

How practical do you think is 6s for a class without stuns ? The impact they can do is minimal. they'll take down 1? maybe 2 people with wolf and frenzy before resist and shield runs out? before they get caught in AOE stuns? Can they stun anyone in that time? Please, take a moment to evaluate this. 

It's weaker by 2 seconds in comparison to mages' ennoblement which completely negates any debuffs, but 6s might just be enough time to get Rugged hide/Healing off cooldown and heal another few thousands or get even more tanky to postpone death further. The impact they can do depends on the situation, and im not going there. 

I just hope chieftains won't end up like a run of the mill class like most. People should feel the excitement to play it. There should be unique builds, good skills that make it a winner to attract people to opt this class especially the new players, not haphazard ones that only look good on paper. :yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

The class already has those. Even if it didn't, it'd still attract people (see rangers, paladins, rogues, basically majority of classes)

There's one test server left for any changes, and then last-moment changes they might decide fit better. Maybe it'll turn out better, maybe it'll be as is already.

What I ask of you is work with what you get, not let the skill do all the work.

Of course. I'd like to end this amicably. I meant it when I said no hard feelings. Some of your arguments do irk me, but I thank you for keeping an open mind about the whole thing. 😄

I'm glad if so. Im happy some arguments do irk you, otherwise this'd be a short conversation of agreeing with each other straight away.

43 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

As for my comment. Mr. Hourai over here has a history of leaning towards the sentinels side in the majority of his forum posts. He's admitted it himself on some previous posts. But he's one of the few people like Higgs, khrone,etc who actively participates in forum discussions and offers their opinions. That is very nice.

I've been playing 8 years. 5 of those were mountains. Even in the past 3 years of playing sentinel, I still played mountains. I have full greatness charmer, deathknight, full pve charmer and deathknight (yes, you read correctly, i have x2 of each classes), I have played practically all of the classes, at their maximum amplification and gear min/maxing, minus passive books. Similarly, on the sentinel side. Due to that, I take a neutral approach to issues that arise on the forum mostly, but due to the stubborness of people here I've given up trying multiple times (my forum breaks indicate that).

46 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

All I meant was before giving out opinions about what has been read from skill descriptions, maybe show some supporting instances like chieftain videos or just describe what happens in crucibles, or the new GvG or 5s. That would also maybe make the current chieftain's understand his point of view.

Similarly, others could have shown themselves or described a situation that wasn't "i charged in and got stunned and rekt lol this skill is crap" nor any situation that wasnt 1) worst case scenario 2) them getting outplayed, because its already assumed the class will lose at one point or another. 

Any way, this drags out to be a bit too much. I respect your perspective and view, and I hope the odds turn in your class' favor in the end.