[2020.12.18] Update Warspear Online 9.2: Architects' Competition. Preview

Peony

the world tournament is very unfair for the mc side, mc with 100 active players draws powers from hades and beyond, so that we can fight with 1000 elfs.

please game do something with all those dmd accs 24/7 on mc side the chinese dmd with bots all day

2 hours ago, verdad said:

the world tournament is very unfair for the mc side, mc with 100 active players draws powers from hades and beyond, so that we can fight with 1000 elfs.

please game do something with all those dmd accs 24/7 on mc side the chinese dmd with bots all day

Need change mechanics of war 

So that numbers won't effect much

2 hours ago, aks said:

Need change mechanics of war 

So that numbers won't effect much

Also devs shouid question themselfs why people want to switch to elf side and why mc sides get empty and empty everyday

tip the problem lies on the weaker skills some chars have ( cougth dk, necro cougth)

17 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Also devs shouid question themselfs why people want to switch to elf side and why mc sides get empty and empty everyday

tip the problem lies on the weaker skills some chars have ( cougth dk, necro cougth)

or have better versions (cought templar)

35 minutes ago, lore said:

or have better versions (cought templar)

There shouldn't be better versions: that's the whole point of everything. And this is why Devs' job is one of the hardest in this sense.

However, every class should provide a unique and efficient way to deal with the thousands of scenarios the game provides. Currently, some classes can do that thanks to their unique skills/builds whereas others have to rely exclusively on builds, and that's wrong. Skills are what should fascinate of a character, even before the ability to do its job efficiently, because even the less experienced player would never doubt of his class not being able to do what it was made for. Of course, any character that is well amped enough and well built can do the job efficiently, but if this situation is also used as a meter to judge if the class is good or not, then you'll have a biased result and as a consequence, the mentioned class won't be buffed/nerfed. Never. To sort this situation out there are 2 ways.

1. Playing the game by yourself

2. Listening to the player and his experience with the class. 

Should these 2 options be ignored, the result will be the player's migration to other factions/changing character or, for the less rich ones, quit the game. 

P.S. I'm not telling Devs how to do their job - this is not the aim of my comment. I'm playing a class that from my point of view is weak in terms of tanking and has been weak for quite too long now compared to his colleagues, and I'm simply tired of this situation. 

21 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

I somehow cant see Legion winning this construction event even if there´s 30% extra points awarded to them on EU Emerald

I'm optimistic in this sense. It counts both PvP and PvE, so I think we might have a chance. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

There shouldn't be better versions: that's the whole point of everything. And this is why Devs' job is one of the hardest in this sense.

However, every class should provide a unique and efficient way to deal with the thousands of scenarios the game provides. Currently, some classes can do that thanks to their unique skills/builds whereas others have to rely exclusively on builds, and that's wrong. Skills are what should fascinate of a character, even before the ability to do its job efficiently, because even the less experienced player would never doubt of his class not being able to do what it was made for. Of course, any character that is well amped enough and well built can do the job efficiently, but if this situation is also used as a meter to judge if the class is good or not, then you'll have a biased result and as a consequence, the mentioned class won't be buffed/nerfed. Never. To sort this situation out there are 2 ways.

1. Playing the game by yourself

2. Listening to the player and his experience with the class. 

Should these 2 options be ignored, the result will be the player's migration to other factions/changing character or, for the less rich ones, quit the game. 

P.S. I'm not telling Devs how to do their job - this is not the aim of my comment. I'm playing a class that from my point of view is weak in terms of tanking and has been weak for quite too long now compared to his colleagues, and I'm simply tired of this situation. 

Problem is higgy there are too many classes and its imposble to think a unique skill and playstyle witch others dont have.But they can give every class a set number of good skills witch to help the class doing there job without building in certen way to be effective and do there job,at moment some of the mc classes bearly have 1-2 to start and we se the results of that.Honestly devs shouid look at the numbers of players in every class and ask themselfs, "why this class have less players" , "why nobody wants to play that class","why 90% of the players play this class", and make open discussion about those classes, and ask players who play that class why they think this class is underpowerd/overpowerd ,what they think shouid be done, what skills need to be changed/reworked cuz this feedback will be defently help for next skill rebalance.I hope they do something cuz im geting depresed to see soo much players and friends switch to elf side cuz there class is not good enogth.

1 hour ago, Mercurry said:

I somehow cant see Legion winning this construction event even if there´s 30% extra points awarded to them on EU Emerald

Same in the sapphire server. If it's a tally of points between faction, the legion will lose even before the event starts due to overpopulation issues on elf side. Ngl, Kinda dampens the whole point of the competition.

I still don't get why chief don't get a single stun?

Even priest has 2 stun( disable) , necro has 1 stun 

If that's the case why pala feather need disable skill use? Just make them immobile enemy in use , why 2 heavy gears class on sentinel side aoe skills?  While legion has only charmer

49 minutes ago, aks said:

Which dk has aoe stun?

And isint warden has stun too then?

DeathKnight has no AoE stun

Guys, one consideration. We are speaking of these kind of matters in the wrong topic. I did it too (Mea maxima culpa) and I apologize for that. Let's use this topic to speak of the upcoming event. We will have a chance to speak of all of this in the future again. Or at least, let's do it somewhere else.

Thank you for the understanding. :true_story1:

19 minutes ago, Lordroni said:

Winter DG 😍 

I love the events! I do like the new Tower feature. I hope the next map/territory includes it aswell

Just now, IIturkII said:

where and when test server 😔

Not yet here and most probably in 2 days 🙂

stay tuned! 

On 12/18/2020 at 12:30 PM, Hourai said:

Can this be changed to be used only in party? @Peony

I can already imagine it being used at raid bosses/other situations to disturb people.

Furthermore adding to this, this change to mantra I believe is going to introduce a lot of trolling overall. Imagine going 5x5/arena where your opponent demands a templar and uses mantra on your team member to make it worse. Or guild games as mentioned on first page. Let the templars be the sole users of the mantra, it's not like it can help in group pvm or pvp somehow anyway

2 minutes ago, Mczohan08 said:

when comes nerf bd?  %100 resist, %40 auto attack, long control skills. 

Yea what the heck is up with that?

3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Yea what the heck is up with that?

it's normal?5k def + %54 resilience my hunter but bd damaging me 1300 auto and ı never control bd. how ı kill bd? #BDSPEAR

2 minutes ago, Mczohan08 said:

it's normal?5k def + %54 resilience my hunter but bd damaging me 1300 auto and ı never control bd. how ı kill bd? #BDSPEAR

I can only do 150 damage out of 340 damage to a bd

34 minutes ago, Mczohan08 said:

when comes nerf bd?  %100 resist, %40 auto attack, long control skills. 

This is not the right place for this kind of information. Let's wait for further news. 

A class with heavy gears with damage equal to /or more then rouge ,+ better croud controll, anti stun , run fast ranged stun.

Actuall why is sentinel classes so easy to play and why legion has so complicated skill mechanics

On 18/12/2020 at 07:28, TheCaster said:

Lol, você está brincando comigo, certo? Bênção de guilda individual como uma habilidade?

Já encontramos um bug. Desative a opção de aplicar o mantra de cura ao carregador de dinamite / carregador de coroa. Você já pode imaginar as consequências. 

Verdade isso em gvg e pra  ferra com legionários mesmo o cara pega coroa 👑 e usa abilidade ninguém pode ataka ele só pode ser brincadeira e ainda pode coloca habilidade em quem está com a coroa 👑 deixando assim outro pessonagem imunidade e curando totalmente a vida dele. Mecanismo totalmente errado. Deveria ser ou imunidade ou cura, classe totalmente bufada de cura ainda fica imunidade.

Hello there, some suggestions:

On 12/18/2020 at 4:55 AM, Peony said:

Звериный гнев.png Bestial Wrath

Increases the Attack Speed parameter if equipped with a one-handed weapon and the Penetration parameter if equipped with a two-handed weapon for some time. The power and time of the effect increases with the skill level

Why not do like Power of the Heaven and give it one fixed buff?(mana regen for example to not be same as the other, dont you dare give it max mana increase) Because I know you're not going to give like 30% speed even on 4/4 so it feels like it is such a waste of gold and points.

Остервенение.png Frenzy

I looked at this and already felt nostalgic (cough, cough...rogu...cough) and I should say, if it will not have a very good dmg add it some bleeding like dmg or it will be like the rogue one(useless and unused).

Поддержка стаи.png Support of the Pack

For this one I will be blunt with you, IF IT IS NOT LIKE THE BD/BRB/MAGE RESIST ONE IT DOESN'T MATTER IS USELESS.

Сила небес.png Power of the Heaven

Penetration when using staff I really don't see the use of this, I suggest you put it critical instead (it will help with the healing habilities).

Частица жизни.png Particle of Life

You already made this mistake twice (giving a full control class a pet) why you keep doing this? Do you read the feedbacks at all? I would suggest you try and see how the druid pet is (full deff and full dmg) and the charmer bird too (massive magic dmg). You already made the mistake of giving summons as a skill so please balance it.

I think that Прочная шкура.png Rugged Hide and 

Мантра исцеления.png Mantra of Healing shouldn't be able to be used on other you are killing shamans e and druids here (and they already are not that alive anymore).

Hm... I'm sorry ... But I now that even they themsleves know that the PALA EXPERT SHIELD is too much (when is 4/4) it is almost indestructible, please take notice, test it yourselves and see if I'm lying, balance it please.

About the factions tour, ho, totally, totally, totally going to be elfs wins and the irony is that they won't even have to make some big effort as they are overpopulated just all of them enjoying the event (spaming dungeons, killing bosses and doing guild event as you said these things give points) they will win the tour the entire event I bet on it.

Please make event pets unusable in arena fights.

And I have to say that I'm very worried to not see anything about the guild skills bug fixes, really really worried. I already knew that the game favours the sentinels side but (don't try and deny it even they know it) but you're makin' it too obvious now and this is making many legionnaire players to give up, on tourmaline they don't even bother going to war anymore, please do something about this.

Thank you for your hard work

Edited by necrotp1
Adding a point (about pala shield)

6 minutes ago, Marwan Mohamed said:

when is the test server lol:restingowl::suspiciousowl:

It's for one hour it is running now. You can find links on the Test Server Section of the forum 🙂

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

It's for one hour it is running now. You can find links on the Test Server Section of the forum 🙂

u can give me links ?

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

1 minute ago, Marwan Mohamed said:

u can give me links ?

You can find them here ^^

P.S. don't forget you're in a forum: the language is an important factor and not something we can ignore. 

1 hour ago, necrotp1 said:

Hello there, some suggestions:

Why not do like Power of the Heaven and give it one fixed buff?(mana regen for example to not be same as the other, dont you dare give it max mana increase) Because I know you're not going to give like 30% speed even on 4/4 so it feels like it is such a waste of gold and points.

I looked at this and already felt nostalgic (cough, cough...rogu...cough) and I should say, if it will not have a very good dmg add it some bleeding like dmg or it will be like the rogue one(useless and unused).

For this one I will be blunt with you, IF IT IS NOT LIKE THE BD/BRB/MAGE RESIST ONE IT DOESN'T MATTER IS USELESS.

Penetration when using staff I really don't see the use of this, I suggest you put it critical instead (it will help with the healing habilities).

You already made this mistake twice (giving a full control class a pet) why you keep doing this? Do you read the feedbacks at all? I would suggest you try and see how the druid pet is (full deff and full dmg) and the charmer bird too (massive magic dmg). You already made the mistake of giving summons as a skill so please balance it.

I think that Прочная шкура.png Rugged Hide and 

Мантра исцеления.png Mantra of Healing shouldn't be able to be used on other you are killing shamans e and druids here (and they already are not that alive anymore).

About the factions tour, ho, totally, totally, totally going to be elfs wins and the irony is that they won't even have to make some big effort as they are overpopulated just all of them enjoying the event (spaming dungeons, killing bosses and doing guild event as you said these things give points) they will win the tour the entire event I bet on it.

Please make event pets unusable in arena fights.

And I have to say that I'm very worried to not see anything about the guild skills bug fixes, really really worried. I already knew that the game favours the sentinels side but (don't try and deny it even they know it) but you're makin' it too obvious now and this is making many legionnaire players to give up, on tourmaline they don't even bother going to war anymore, please do something about this.

Thank you for your hard work

I do agree. The templar's new golem I feel should have been given to the paladin, the templar should have gotten a different skill. I do think that they should try to get more players to the Legion. And who added the Sad Kronus reaction? 

Chieftains got ripped off lol.

All their skills look good on paper but when it comes to practical application, yikes.

Resist is 6s duration at 4/4 with 30s base CD.:fuck_that:
Only 20% attack speed at 4/4 for 25s. :pokerface_2:

I was really hoping chieftains would turn things around. But alas.

Edited by TheCaster

17 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Chieftains got ripped off lol.

All their skills look good on paper but when it comes to practical application, yikes.

Resist is 6s duration at 4/4 with 30s base CD.:fuck_that:
Only 20% attack speed at 4/4 for 25s. :pokerface_2:

I was really hoping chieftains would turn things around. But alas.

It's still a test session. Don't forget that.