[2020.12.18] Update Warspear Online 9.2: Architects' Competition. Preview

Peony

12 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Why would you ever make the best tanking skill in the game fully loopable i dont know. Skill seems good enough to me.

And show dks some love already! It was my first legion character i ever made and they suck so bad these days. :duckyduck:

why why why let me see🤔

maybe cuz chieftain sucks as pvp player since 0 stuns and even with new skills they are resistance which i can get by making resistance set. 

and lets look to warden he got a similar skill that makes him immortal with block then he got a skill that enhance his block.

all im asking is to buff this skill cus a char with low def ( chieftain sucks as defender ) and no stuns skill 

Then a big rip pvp player

as pve chieftain are op  

8 hours ago, Peony said:

É por isso que este ano White decidiu implementar um grande plano - construir uma cidadela inexpugnável que nenhum inimigo possa tomar.

what it really means?

If any chieftains actually had well amped pvp sets youd know rugged hide is no joke. Makes +10 pvp characters hit you 200-300 or sometimes even less when low enough hp. Combined with the heal skill they have the only chance to kill a well geared chief is to keep them fully stunned and deal with quickly which is easier said than done thanks to rugged hide and the other classes in their faction who synergize with them well. You should give it more time instead of asking for unnecessary buffs early on.

Block master has been nerfed multiple times already and very few people even run it maxed anymore since theres better options out there. Wardens have too big of a energy consumption if they use mermen set and maxed block master with 4/4 forti also sucking up energy in the background.

23 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

all im asking is to buff this skill cus a char with low def ( chieftain sucks as defender )

With that skill on, I could deal them 300 dmg on PvP and they could heal back in the meanwhile. The guy I fought had few resilience items, caster items. 

29 minutes ago, Raislin said:

If any chieftains actually had well amped pvp sets youd know rugged hide is no joke. Makes +10 pvp characters hit you 200-300 or sometimes even less when low enough hp. Combined with the heal skill they have the only chance to kill a well geared chief is to keep them fully stunned and deal with quickly which is easier said than done thanks to rugged hide and the other classes in their faction who synergize with them well. You should give it more time instead of asking for unnecessary buffs early on.

Block master has been nerfed multiple times already and very few people even run it maxed anymore since theres better options out there. Wardens have too big of a energy consumption if they use mermen set and maxed block master with 4/4 forti also sucking up energy in the background.

ik its op i also killed op pvp players with +0 pvp gear making my def 2500 and with skill rangers who attack me 1k + they do max 500 on me. 

after reading well and connecting all the pots ur right i only die if i got perma stunned which happened to me so with resistance skill there wont be a problem with that. but at least give us only 1 stun skills to make the running more op 😂 just make the trash skill able to stun or hex for 1 sec so i can run after trashing.

what usually happens to me when i wanna run to wait for bear and rugged hide skills cd i trash but then enemy stun me before i can run🤷🏼‍♂️ 

34 minutes ago, Raislin said:

I only mentioned it cause you called rugged hide the best tank skill in game. smh:dunno:
Have you made a chieftain btw? :Snorlax:

Well, the updates are nice but unbalanced things between sentinels and legion side are covering it. I feel like legion side is used as a slave for sentinel’s to have fun in game. There are so much things that should be balanced such a damager class rogue/seeker(No chance for rogue to outdamage seeker with both their maximum capacity.) Or hunter/ranger( We can understand just from the basic skills how distinctions there are.) I’ll close that topic here.

Before the update I want to mention about 1 more thing that I suppose most of people suffers from it. 

As you know relics are used on only basic skills and some of basic skills are on few classes are reducing energy consumption with a period of time and never ends if you dont remove or it removes itself by lacking of energy. But relics are only actived by a chance if you use the skill. So how can I active the relic if I cant use more than 1 time.(Of course we can remove the skill and use again but it’s not equal to other type of skills.) For example hunters can use “Capability” or “Captivity” relic, I don’t remember name exactly but as everyone knows it’s one of a must relic and hunters can use it in Combat stance skill which works with periodicly energy consumption type that i mentioned at the beginning. Can you check those type skills? 

14 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

I only mentioned it cause you called rugged hide the best tank skill in game. smh:dunno:
Have you made a chieftain btw? :Snorlax:

Hide is the best tank skill in the game currently and it isnt even a contest and no havent made a chieftain. Too similar to mages in pve and i have a mage under works if i got off my lazy ass and quested a bit. None of my friend group really playing on legion either besides one or two so dont really care to split my time just for a new class on a different faction.

9 minutes ago, aks said:

Can any one explain? Will spritual purification work on 

Stone body of lock 

And mantra of templer?

Doubt it since both make you invulnerable and unable to be targeted.

2 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

i have an op question 🥸

this skill that remove buff from enemies, 

i can remove heal also?

i can remove any buffs or this is limitation ?

78CCF4DE-DB6A-4514-B4CD-7F529B6D5DCE.jpeg

i think it can even disspell relic can remove heal buff, idk but i beleive magic ban as well remove healing effects

Best tanking skill is stone skin of warden  and it can be permanent and pala

Then may be barb or dk idk 

Then mages shield 

Then may be chiefs 

Idk about rest class shields 

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

This is going to be really fun! Although I do wish the Chieftain had a proper summon :yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Chieftain has spirits charming inside him :pigface:

10 hours ago, Peony said:

While Martis and Petris work on the blueprints, and the snow elves sweat on the construction site, hundreds of Guardians and Legionnaires perform thousands of glorious deeds to help one or the other team. The Alliance that accomplishes more feats in a day will help its architect achieve the cherished goal - to build another floor of the tower.

Sentinels @Peony 

1 minute ago, Kazakus said:

He is a pet himself :not_okay:

Yes true 😁

Wish Chieftain can cast spritual purification on himself and let himself free from warspear universe

53 minutes ago, Dewor said:

Am I missing something or there is no release date for the update?

Next week most probably. Exact date has never been released in any of the upcoming updates. 

3 hours ago, lore said:

Como todas as habilidades precisam ser maximizadas para serem eficazes? também não podemos contar até vermos seus detalhes

ele esta certo elas funcionam como o escudo do paladino se nao estiverem 3/4 no minimo seram inuteis

11 hours ago, Peony said:

Chefe

взгляд орла.png Now the Bleeding debuff is applied to the enemy with a chance equal to the value of the "Critical Hit" parameter.

it looks so bad, if there is any chance of it being reversed it would be good. 

4 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

What do you mean with Reversed?

Натиск.png Investida

Move o personagem até o inimigo de uma distância de pelo menos duas jardas, causa dano físico a eles e aplica o debuff de desaceleração aos inimigos dentro do raio de várias jardas do alvo por algum tempo. O efeito diminui a velocidade de movimento dos inimigos. Conforme a habilidade se desenvolve, o dano, o poder do efeito, sua duração e o número de jogadores alvos aumentam.

Imagino donos de BRB ao verem essa habilidade, vários efeitos legais.

BRB é a vergonha da profissão. 

Вихрь покаяния.png Whirlwind of Repentance

Increased the chance of successful debuff usage at all levels by 20%.

Обратный поток.png Reverse Flow

Increased stun time at all levels by 0.5 sec.

Мантра исцеления.png Mantra of Healing

Now the skill can be used on yourself or a group member.

716152869_.png.e5adaffd4637880db0fe50cdd5921fa6.png.531add9d33029b7dac7756435348a983.png284003256_.png.66260804c63138f85fb035c06d192405.png.d47e930266b6881401180ffd086f62f2.png927976902_.png.53c0e1de8bde44f05bc1e12bdef98eb1.png.3a9394ad6fa27b3f2466eb6665499713.png376308484_.png.0ee15993b5c2729e88fe8d03f25240e5.png.7dfa17b36ac3f76e8b1260b9bad99b24.png

Finally I will get the perfect form, these skills were all I needed to get my place in pve and thanks for the hard work to bring a quality event.

a34d061769782354d31f908f3f0102e3.jpg.f4c9a70d1c541f886cf33dc69ae86a49.jpg

12 hours ago, Peony said:

the beloved winter holiday of the World Creation is about to begin

I'm really looking forward to the update's arrival :little_kid1:

giphy.gif.ce2c430207690c8c56e947f6aca2fafc.gif

3 hours ago, Rhaast said:

well it would make it work in pvp, but would make it no more work with the rage relic

wich is interesting

16 hours ago, Peony said:

Guild action log

With update 9.2 the guild action log will appear in the game. Each guild member will have access to the action log. A special window will be located in the guild menu and display all actions within the your union:

• invitation/dismiss member
  • change rank
  • appointment position
  • change guild message and description
  • change guild name
  • increase guild level
  • study of guild skills
  • application of active guild skills
  • activation of guild events
  • application for participation in the siege of the Castle
  • capture/loss of Castle
  • activation of Castle features
  • construction and development of Castle buildings

201.gif

Finally! :wow1:

Edited by Vlawot

1 hour ago, lore said:

well it would make it work in pvp, but would make it no more work with the rage relic

wich is interesting

even for pvp this change is not good. because in pvp you don't usually have high critics. and this ends up disturbing the class in pve a lot, especially for those who do physical damage builds. 

• Peony changed the title to [2020.12.18] Update Warspear Online 9.2 "Architects' Competition": Preview
1 hour ago, Rhaast said:

even for pvp this change is not good. because in pvp you don't usually have high critics. and this ends up disturbing the class in pve a lot, especially for those who do physical damage builds. 

i didnt said it was good but i said its interesting 

19 hours ago, Peony said:

To successfully complete the dungeon, you must go through all the rooms and deal with the dirty tricks who decided to ruin the holiday. However, pay attention to the fact that your team has a healer - with him you can get out of the dungeon much faster

Can you please explain this?

3 hours ago, REAPER said:

Can you please explain this?

Perhaps it's like something from Spring? Statues that get enraged when you heal them or a in-dungeon damage boost when healed?