Who's the scammer here?

JasonFrad

Hey what's up, many of u dont know me but im an active player, and just happened this to me, i wanted to trade a little amount of gold to my rogue from my bd, and i asked to a guy Crimsondie (Barb lvl 20), hes an active player, thats why i trusted him, if he can help me and he said ok, but when we done, he left the game, and now hes saying im scammer, i know its my mistake, but i just want to warn you and if its possible ban him, i dont need the gold but still 20k

He said hes from HAVOC guild, i dont know if its true but who knows

83518_.png

83519_.png

83520_.png

83521_.png

Yeah and he said if he gives me one account, i will say its not true that hes a scammer, by the way, the real owner of this character "Magtagoka" pm me in-game i will return u your account my characters:

-Jasonfrad

-Justheal

-Jasonfradd (elf)

83523_.png

He's giveing people like me and HAVOC a bad name. Very dissapointing.

And  :snorlax: just loves being a real  :facepalm :snorlax:

I remember when rikin was around. And people ether got banned or money taken from them because the gold was apparently not real.. (what's the difference between pixel gold real and fake? I mean wtf) and pvprange was one of those people. Believe it or not he was relieved and since GM gets their bank from him its obvious he won't get banned .. lol like ever. Anyways the point being I saw that GM CAN TAKE MONEY FROM YOU AND THEY SEND YOU EMAIL VIA THE SAME WAY U GET EMAIL FOR DAILY CHEST SAYING ( takening back this amount ). That being SAID it is possible for them to give u any amount back. Just ask and hope GM loves you.

• 2 weeks later...

He's giveing people like me and HAVOC a bad name. Very dissapointing.

And  :snorlax: just loves being a real  :facepalm :snorlax:

I remember when rikin was around. And people ether got banned or money taken from them because the gold was apparently not real.. (what's the difference between pixel gold real and fake? I mean wtf) and pvprange was one of those people. Believe it or not he was relieved and since GM gets their bank from him its obvious he won't get banned .. lol like ever. Anyways the point being I saw that GM CAN TAKE MONEY FROM YOU AND THEY SEND YOU EMAIL VIA THE SAME WAY U GET EMAIL FOR DAILY CHEST SAYING ( takening back this amount ). That being SAID it is possible for them to give u any amount back. Just ask and hope GM loves you.

[/size]You're right, real scammers laugh about gm's work, they're running around scamming stupid people like me, but a lot of people waste real money on this game, and one noob guy take that money out

Sup jasonfrad...u know me from game. I'm soulsz....I know the feeling because my soulsz acc is scammed. I cant even get it back. Smh