Un-replied Support Messages

WolfSight

Hello dear devs,

I'm in trouble that I dont know the reason. As I told I left game around 2-3 months ago. (http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=96234.msg664831#msg664831) In that time I didnt log game, and when I came back for checking friends and other things I saw that my account got blocked. Shocked and tried to log to my rogue and there wasnt any problem. I still dont know reason and there is the question "What could I do in my offline time to deserve block?"

I sent ticket to support, with high detailed info of my account. Waited answer like 5-7 days. I didnt get anything and send second ticket from http://warspear-online.com/en/support also directly from Gmail to [email protected]. I waited around 1 week again but I still didnt get any reply again.

I bought lots of mcoin to that account with sms payment, I sent my phone number reply messages to support also. I also can tell equipment info of that warlock. (+9 staff of sudden doom, +9 guiding thread hood, was wearing Demonologist costume etc...)

I think DEVs are busy with new updates nowadays, thats why I want to write again to take attention. Because I want to come back and contunie from where I left.

Please write me back this time, its getting more scary day by.

Thanks.

Please give me attention Im still waiting. Talking to any GM; I read many topics here made by kids and silly things in that topic. And gm gave them answers so generously, so please read and understand my problem too.

By the way I thought reasons about block and I found something. "MAYBE" after I announced that I left game people tried to get my account by sending ticket to support. There is many people already knows my phone number and  e-mail address. If something happened like that I didnt sent any ticket about recovery. I just sent ticket after account got blocked.

If GM needs me to prove Im owner of Bearsight contact with me I can say login id, password and miracle coin sms numbers. Also equipment info.

From now thanks again, I will wait.

Dear r0land, snorlax

Just checked old topics and saw you guys helped those people much, so what should I do to take your help? It passed over 3 weeks after I sent first ticket. Im playing this game about 3.5 years and I have lots of work there.

Dont let me lose all of these work and payments to that account. Please.

Sorry for my impatient character but its almost passed 1 month and I dont wanna miss this event with my warlock. Told everything about my account, dont know what to do more. Already waited too much. All I want to dont miss all my work and money that I spent it.

Hope you get back your account soon .Good Luck!

And you cannot get help from the support team,THEY ARE ON HOLIDAYS!!!!Give these guys some rest.

Thank you for your wish freakstone.

And frone I know that but I sent all tickets before they gave a break. Waited too much, I would wait more if its just normal time. But we are in event time and I really dont wanna miss it. And cant wait without do anything when my account is blocked, to be honest its so scary. -.-

i saw some people spamming your char as scammer on alliance chat. I don't know what happened exactly but maybe it is something related to that.

nice to see you back in game, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to write more serious and detailed to take attention because there is something happening that I didnt deserve.

I dont even know reason of blocking my account, I just guessed myself. I'm here to contunie being one of strongest warlock in emerald. Spent lots of money, lots of time and suddenly account got blocked. Its also happened when I was at holiday. It means I wasnt online. I'm sure someone tried to get my account with sending tickets to support when I said that I left game.

Just tell me should I write account's old login id, last login id, password, miracle coin sms codes, warlock's item information etc.(By the way I wrote all those things in my first ticket.)

I'm playing my rogue now, I am keeping my money for warlock.

Try to understand me and do what is correct. I'm sure I didnt do anything wrong.

Thanks, waiting.

Your account/device have been blocked permanently due to multiple violations of EULA and our terms.

Most common reasons for block are

- selling and trading accounts

- creating and using more than 2 accounts

- using someone else's account

- changing password and login of account you didn't create

Please, read our rules which you have to follow while playing Warspear Online http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula и http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

Please, check FAQ about reasons of blocking access to the game.

Technical support is not obliged to provide any evidences (documents, screenshots, logs, etc...) confirming violation EULA and rules of conduction, which caused full or partial block of access to the game

Terms of blocks are determined individually. Repeated violation of the rules may result in permanent blocking of access to the game.