Chieftain new Expert skills preview: What do you think?

TheCaster

Let's see them chieftain expert skills,

Friends!
😇 We continue to delight you with surprises and innovations from the upcoming update. As promised, here's another very interesting piece of news from the Ability Laboratory. This time, we will tell you about the new Expert Skills of the Chieftain!
🔥 Let's start with a skill that will allow you to take the physical potential of the class to new heights. This active buff will reward its owner with the "attack speed" parameter if two maces are equipped, and "penetration" if a two-handed weapon is used. But this is not the only way to attack quickly! The next skill will allow you to instantly land multiple hits on the target. Check it out - it really looks epic! And then a pleasant surprise awaits you, because with the skill that removes negative effects and increases the resistance of yourself or an ally, the Chieftain can really sparkle with new colors. And one more skill will complement the whole picture, which allows you to negate, think of it, positive effects from enemies. And as a bonus, it will also restore energy.
💪🏻 We can say that now the new classes are born again, which means they will be able to properly fulfill their role. Share your opinion in the comments as we finalize the announcement of the upcoming update. Very soon a new chapter in the history of our wonderful and vast world of Arinar will open before you.
See you!
AIGRIND

New Expert Skills breakdown:

1. Let's start with a skill that will allow you to take the physical potential of the class to new heights. This active buff will reward its owner with the "attack speed" parameter if two maces are equipped, and "penetration" if a two-handed weapon is used: 

This has all the chieftains soaring through the roof right now. You should've seen the chieftains' reaction in our server. 😆
Everyone is really looking forward to this skill. :love2:

Personal opinionI have mixed feelings. I'm kind of excited and dread this at the same time. It's clear that they'll only be providing one stat at a time; Attack speed and penetration buffs based on weapons. I really hope that's a high number as this is the skill that would determine the future potential of physical damage chieftains. I think people expect a ballpark of 35+ attack speed when fully pumped to 4/4 with cycling options. Since the attack interval between maces are the highest provided by any one handed weapons, I don't think this would be something too overpowered.
On the other hand, the penetration buff kind of limits the use of light mermen set for chieftains. They already have 2 skills imbued with accuracy and penetration which are the exact stats provided by mermen light gear.
Well, Fingers crossed! I really hope this skills comes with a hidden side effect. I think this skill will interact with one of the chieftain's basic skills to give aoe stun interaction? 

2. The next skill will allow you to instantly land multiple hits on the target.

Not gonna lie, The animation of this skill looks kind of badass. :no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Personal opinionA tad bit disappointed with the damage. It looks kind of weak from the animations. I was hoping it would be something like multi hit with same damage but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe it deals magic damage? This effects of this skill still seems to be shrouded in mystery. xD

3. because with the skill that removes negative effects and increases the resistance of yourself or an ally,

Again, hats off for the animation effect. 

Personal opinionFinally!!!:kawaii:Nothing more to say. Waiting for the % of resistance provided at different skill levels, the duration and the skill cooldown. Since it's not an assured resistance like BDs, I hope it has a good duration. Godspeed chieftains! 

4. which allows you to negate, think of it, positive effects from enemies. And as a bonus, it will also restore energy.

When my friend first read this he thought it would reverse the skill effects. I think he's still high on that idea. :lol:
Personal opinion: A revised weaker version of the mage skill that cancels positive effects skill mixed with energy regen to counter the high energy consumption issues faced by the chieftains. I hope the mechanics somewhat different from the mage skill. Since the energy regen would be provided by this skills, the pve chieftains might have to rely on this skill to keep up their energy regen. Top notch pvp skill I'd say. Will the amazing animations delay skill usage? Will it interrupt future attack speed chieftains DPS?

P.S: I don't see a AOE stun rush skill as mentioned in the future chieftain plans here. Are you hiding within some of these skill interactions or did they go really bold and make a class without any disabling skills? :wat1:

Seems like we have to wait for it all! 

Thank you for the teaser! @Nolan @Akasha Looking forward to the announcement of the update! 
Much love, from the US-Sapphire server!

What do you guys think? 

Edited by TheCaster

the attack speed buff for me is irrelevant.

we have a class focused on skills and then you give them atk speed?  just bad.

will the penetration buff compensate for the loss of damage from using two-handed weapons?

this resistence skill is if it's like the donor wardens it's just horrible. 

the dmg skill is good, I need to test the interaction with bonuses like fury and stun.

the buff removal skill looks very good for arenas, and may have some use in pve.

5 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

we have a class focused on skills and then you give them atk speed?  just bad.

It would open up attack speed build for pve chieftains. You'd have to abandon everything and focus fully on physical damage though. No place to magic based skills. :yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

If the speed or pene stats are meh, I don't think many would sacrifice magic based skills like swooping army, blow of spirits, eagle eye for this build. 

on my opinion the skills will take the chieftan on a ground wich will allow em to be really strong in opening pvps (combine the multi hit n wolf acli...) and at the same time gives a chance for em in single target dmg in dungeons, interesting the interaction of thier resistance skill, the one wich boosts penetration or atk speed depending on the equipment used is ideal... but nothing is said whiout the full info on em, we will see
then there is the uno reverse card (i know, i will still call it uno reverse card)

35 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Personal opinionI have mixed feelings. I'm kind of excited and dread this at the same time. It's clear that they'll only be providing one stat at a time; Attack speed and penetration buffs based on weapons. I really hope that's a high number as this is the skill that would determine the future potential of physical damage chieftains. I think people expect a ballpark of 35+ attack speed when fully pumped to 4/4 with cycling options. Since the attack interval between maces are the highest provided by any one handed weapons, I don't think this would be something too overpowered.
On the other hand, the penetration buff kind of limits the use of light mermen set for chieftains. They already have 2 skills imbued with accuracy and penetration which are the exact stats provided by mermen light gear.

this instead would allow to use a different kind of equipment as example the cloth one, but the issue is still yet the same, will it be able to maintain it propely? what would it cost?

39 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Personal opinionA tad bit disappointed with the damage. It looks kind of weak from the animations. I was hoping it would be something like multi hit with same damage but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe it deals magic damage? This effects of this skill still seems to be shrouded in mystery. xD

the stats are not yet, but from what we could see it was a 900 total dmg...

still need to know where the dmg comes from

interesting since as chief will earn new skill the clan's help skill will become more viable... time to wait for the test servers, i hope them will be like last time since them were perfect

but what about the area stun ability I saw in an announcement of future plans for chief?

Edited by Shoujo

Wanna trade Curse of Knight skill for the Resist thingy Chieftain has got?

Please... ;-; 

2 hours ago, TheCaster said:

It's clear that they'll only be providing one stat at a time; Attack speed and penetration buffs based on weapons. I really hope that's a high number

idk, as hunters have a skill that only provides 18% attack speed and nothing else, chieftains should be glad their skill provide something else as well

but at the same time we have rogues with 35% attack speed and skill cooldown, it could pretty much be a flip of a coin for chieftains on what they get

on a side not, with chieftains damage reduction skill, their heal skill and now remove negative effect and increase resistance stats, could chieftains tank better than dk?

if it weren't for heavy armor + shield, they pretty much could, in term of defensive arsenal, seems like even chieftains have more skills than dk:dunno:

all in all, the skills look really cool and fun to play, and i am specially interested in the attack speed skill with maces:panda7:

13 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

atk speed for mace, it's a joke? 

It could be good for mixed mermen light and cloth chieftain to gain pene and accu easily but overall seems useless since chief prevails on mdmg  skills 

46 minutes ago, 0gull said:

on a side not, with chieftains damage reduction skill, their heal skill and now remove negative effect and increase resistance stats, could chieftains tank better than dk?

Absolutely yes, they can. With their survivability they can open up fights, which is a prerogative reserved (in normal scenarios) to Tanks only. This class is a jack of all trades, and currently, if it had an AoE taunt, he would be picked up as a tank more than DKs would be. 

22 minutes ago, Kazakus said:

It could be good for mixed mermen light and cloth chieftain to gain pene and accu easily but overall seems useless since chief prevails on mdmg  skills 

It gives chieftains a reason to play physical. It's a way to build this character.

20 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Let's see them chieftain expert skills,

Friends!
😇 We continue to delight you with surprises and innovations from the upcoming update. As promised, here's another very interesting piece of news from the Ability Laboratory. This time, we will tell you about the new Expert Skills of the Chieftain!
🔥 Let's start with a skill that will allow you to take the physical potential of the class to new heights. This active buff will reward its owner with the "attack speed" parameter if two maces are equipped, and "penetration" if a two-handed weapon is used. But this is not the only way to attack quickly! The next skill will allow you to instantly land multiple hits on the target. Check it out - it really looks epic! And then a pleasant surprise awaits you, because with the skill that removes negative effects and increases the resistance of yourself or an ally, the Chieftain can really sparkle with new colors. And one more skill will complement the whole picture, which allows you to negate, think of it, positive effects from enemies. And as a bonus, it will also restore energy.
💪🏻 We can say that now the new classes are born again, which means they will be able to properly fulfill their role. Share your opinion in the comments as we finalize the announcement of the upcoming update. Very soon a new chapter in the history of our wonderful and vast world of Arinar will open before you.
See you!
AIGRIND

New Expert Skills breakdown:

1. Let's start with a skill that will allow you to take the physical potential of the class to new heights. This active buff will reward its owner with the "attack speed" parameter if two maces are equipped, and "penetration" if a two-handed weapon is used: 

2. The next skill will allow you to instantly land multiple hits on the target.

3. because with the skill that removes negative effects and increases the resistance of yourself or an ally,

4. which allows you to negate, think of it, positive effects from enemies. And as a bonus, it will also restore energy.

What do you guys think? 

My personal opinions:

1. The attack speed buff is not useful especially when you know auto attacks still depend on phy dmg. Its like adding more attack speed of hitting enemy(greatness set char) with 100 dmg hits with your magic maces. I wish the pene buff is given to both 2h and 1h maces because pene buff works not only on auto attacks but also skill dmg.

2. This skill looks unique as no other class can perform multiple hits at same time (Exception : Ranger double hit works on chance under blessing skill). A perfect counter for barb stone skill. If the dmg is too low, i dont know if anyone would go for 4/4 as long as it serves its purpose.  

3. This skill is probably the best support skill in arena where you can remove all debuffs and at same time increases the resistance parameter which further has chance to resist future debuffs. A reverse working of Magic Ban which works on enemy instead. 

4. This is another unique skill for Legion Side which no other Legion class has atm (Magic Ban of mage works on same principle but has different bonus) apart from the relic of dispelling which works at 20% chance only. This is exactly the skill which whole Legion Faction needs right now when the Sentinel side is too overpowered with countless number of positive skills to counter all debuffs and stuns of Legion faction. (No wonder Legion faction side died when they felt that their cc skills don't work anymore).

Overall Review: The new expert skills of chieftain brings some good support skills. We can expect some new strategies to counter some overpowered Sentinel Side classes atm. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

Chieftain's new experts giving off an attack speed Seeker vibe. That aside, it would be pretty intimidating to see a 5/5 Blow of Spirits, 5/5 Wolf's Alacrity with the new 4/4 triple-line single target skill Chieftain charging at you during a war - knowing damn well that he could cleanse any CC debuffs on him.

If built right, could easily pick off the softer classes/healers at the back of a war. 

Burst and repeat. 

A little bit of theory crafting here, but just my 2 cents!

Edited by Crowns

3 hours ago, Crowns said:

Chieftain's new experts giving off an attack speed Seeker vibe. That aside, it would be pretty intimidating to see a 5/5 Blow of Spirits, 5/5 Wolf's Alacrity with the new 4/4 triple-line single target skill Chieftain charging at you during a war - knowing damn well that he could cleanse any CC debuffs on him.

If built right, could easily pick off the softer classes/healers at the back of a war. 

Burst and repeat. 

A little bit of theory crafting here, but just my 2 cents!

them can be perfect to elemininate tougher targets too, they can organize to attack tanky and very deadly (bladedancers) enemies in a eught high speed to donw give em chance to get healed, or wich can be also be in mermen trials scenario, deal massive damage to the target

8 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

2. This skill looks unique as no other class can perform multiple hits at same time (Exception : Ranger double hit works on chance under blessing skill). A perfect counter for barb stone skin and mage barrier. If the dmg is too low, i dont know if anyone would go for 4/4 as long as it serves its purpose.  

Actually mage barrier was changed so its the other way around.

Mage barrier counters it completely and will block all hits. (Assuming the barrier is activated by this attack)

I saw a video about it doing 300 damage 3 times, with autoattacks doing 668 damage.

Now the question is if it was 1/4 or 4/4.

4 hours ago, lore said:

them can be perfect to elemininate tougher targets too, they can organize to attack tanky and very deadly (bladedancers) enemies in a eught high speed to donw give em chance to get healed, or wich can be also be in mermen trials scenario, deal massive damage to the target

I doubt this would happen. The class will get controlled before that in most cases. Unless the resistance % provided is obscenely high. 

BD is an unstoppable initiater because of all the guaranteed resists. 

Edited by TheCaster

18 minutes ago, Vintor said:

atk speed improved are very bad idea  for chieftain. chieftain have not good physical skill, Increasing the attack speed like to create another seeker😢

With the small difference that  Chiefs are far stronger in Many vs Many scenario.

5 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

Actually mage barrier was changed so its the other way around.

Mage barrier counters it completely and will block all hits. (Assuming the barrier is activated by this attack)

I saw a video about it doing 300 damage 3 times, with autoattacks doing 668 damage.

Now the question is if it was 1/4 or 4/4.

You meant the below change right? 

On 8/17/2020 at 3:20 PM, Peony said:

эфир барьер.png Ethereal Barrier

Changed skill mechanics.

Upon receiving damage of 25-20-15-10% of maximum health points within 1 second, the mage receives a defensive barrier for 6-7-8-9 seconds, absorbing 100% damage from following attacks within 0.1-0.2-0.3-0.4 seconds.

The effect can only trigger once every 5 seconds.

@rafa9876 You are right. There is possibility of 1 hit or even 3 hits of the multiple hit skill can get nullified based on when barrier is activated due to new barrier skill change. Apologies for wrong info. Thanks for correcting me.  It's a good suggestion for new chieftains also to not use this multiple hit skill while the mage barrier is active and also pay attention to when was the last barrier activated so you can time the multiple hit skill. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

Since no stun skill was added for chieftian I tHink the resist shud be 100% chance to work same like blade dancers spirit of resistance else it's too easy to die vs other control classes 

In arena chieftain are always first targated 

Cause ppl know they can't stun and has cloth armour and chiefs are easy targets for ranger , druids and bds ( can run + resist)

Can't stun, cloth armour, slow damage cause mace + meele 

Seriously? Not even 1 disable or stun skill?

All these new skills are although unique and looking good in paper but in practical application these will that bad. 

On 12/16/2020 at 2:41 AM, 0gull said:

idk, as hunters have a skill that only provides 18% attack speed and nothing else, chieftains should be glad their skill provide something else as well

but at the same time we have rogues with 35% attack speed and skill cooldown, it could pretty much be a flip of a coin for chieftains on what they get

if it weren't for heavy armor + shield, they pretty much could, in term of defensive arsenal, seems like even chieftains have more skills than dk:dunno:

all in all, the skills look really cool and fun to play, and i am specially interested in the attack speed skill with maces:panda7:

First of all hunter is range class and has many gears with speed stats so 18-20% fine in my openion cause hunter is not dd class.

But hunter seriously need revision of their support skills

2 hours ago, Staks said:

Since there is no stun skill or effect in that post,I think  resistence skill should be like mages or bd skill to even stand a chance to do something at wars

Or should remove bd stun ham?

Bd also mele class, use heavy gears, can run has resist

1 minute ago, aks said:

Or should remove bd stun ham?

Bd also mele class, use heavy gears, can run has resist

Seeker has a benefit for first strike cause invisible , chief cant even get close 

On 12/17/2020 at 4:53 PM, aks said:

First of all hunter is range class

fair enough.

and has many gears with speed stats

chieftain can wear the same gear, i don't get your point...

cause hunter is not dd class.

But hunter seriously need revision of their support skills

:staringpumpkin:

in the end i was right, chieftain got 20% attack speed:dunno: however, numbers could change

Edited by 0gull

Hello guys and GMs

marry xmas,

well can i nag a bit?

chieftain sucks to be honest i cant kill any lol and dont tell me well amped and stuff like that, u cant be greedy enough to only think about rich players.

my chief is +7 + 8 pvp 

forget pve cuz its well amped🙄

skills i have support of pack 4/4 and it sucks, i use it and it ends before i use

idk how u though of it, how it supposed to remove stuns if i cant use it while im stunned and if i use it player has just to wait 4s then they can stun me😂 such op skill i cant do pvp without it 😂😂😂 lame👎🏻

as for spiritual skill i have it 3/4 its good but can be dodged and resisted 😂😂 so whats the point,

if i wanna remove rogue dodge skill thingy i cant cuz it get dodged or to remove bd resistance skill it get resisted,

i cant hold an enemy for 2 mins what a lame,

as for others they are kinda good but they are pve so havent tried them well cuz elves block our dg and thx to developers cuz they only think about elves and how to please them, i saw mc vs elf report only ru amber legion won xd what a shame, are u happy dev 

at least make dg maps peaceful so players can enjoy the holiday spirit and spam dg

@Peony plz re think about chieftain skills and dg maps being peaceful

dont waste this holiday for us same as horror, we are also players in this game😂

On 12/25/2020 at 2:30 PM, Malek M Hjayz said:

Hello guys and GMs

marry xmas,

well can i nag a bit?

chieftain sucks to be honest i cant kill any lol and dont tell me well amped and stuff like that, u cant be greedy enough to only think about rich players.

my chief is +7 + 8 pvp 

forget pve cuz its well amped🙄

skills i have support of pack 4/4 and it sucks, i use it and it ends before i use

idk how u though of it, how it supposed to remove stuns if i cant use it while im stunned and if i use it player has just to wait 4s then they can stun me😂 such op skill i cant do pvp without it 😂😂😂 lame👎🏻

as for spiritual skill i have it 3/4 its good but can be dodged and resisted 😂😂 so whats the point,

if i wanna remove rogue dodge skill thingy i cant cuz it get dodged or to remove bd resistance skill it get resisted,

i cant hold an enemy for 2 mins what a lame,

as for others they are kinda good but they are pve so havent tried them well cuz elves block our dg and thx to developers cuz they only think about elves and how to please them, i saw mc vs elf report only ru amber legion won xd what a shame, are u happy dev 

at least make dg maps peaceful so players can enjoy the holiday spirit and spam dg

@Peony plz re think about chieftain skills and dg maps being peaceful

dont waste this holiday for us same as horror, we are also players in this game😂

110% agree chieftain Is a shame In pvp scenario what can you do If you can’t remove stuns can’t remove debuffs Its like shooting on yourself

On 12/26/2020 at 3:40 PM, Kazakus said:

110% agree chieftain Is a shame In pvp scenario what can you do If you can’t remove stuns can’t remove debuffs Its like shooting on yourself

cant do a thing...

ive spoken alot in forum i spammed everywhere about rethinking of chief skills 

im thinking alot about leaving game ive been a player since 2011 and ever since dev always favor elf side over mc side, if i dont have alot of enemies in elf side, forsure u will have seen me in elf side long time ago, but going there alone and being friendless wont have the joy of the game.

cant wait for spring cus only in spring we can spam dg peacefully. 

As for chief pvp forget it, even i stopped wasting on arena cuz its useless to have set if i cant pve.

and in pve we cant spam 2h straight dg cuz if we do gp then elf will see from tour then they will come and kill us. so kinda lame since every year starting from 2011 i spend the holiday spirit playing with my friends warspear bit this year it might not be the same

@Peony@Nolan please fix this for the 1000 of time

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 15/12/2020 at 16:00, TheCaster said:

Vamos vê-los liderando as habilidades de especialistas,

Amigos!
😇Continuamos a encantá-lo com surpresas e inovações da próxima atualização. Como prometido, aqui está outra notícia muito interessante do Laboratório de Habilidades. Desta vez, vamos falar sobre as novas Habilidades de Especialista do Chieftain!
🔥Vamos começar com uma habilidade que permitirá que você leve o potencial físico da classe a novos patamares. Este buff ativo irá recompensar seu dono com o parâmetro "velocidade de ataque" se duas maças forem equipadas, e "penetração" se uma arma de duas mãos for usada. Mas essa não é a única maneira de atacar rapidamente! A próxima habilidade permitirá que você acerte instantaneamente vários acertos no alvo. Dê uma olhada - realmente parece épico! E então uma agradável surpresa o aguarda, pois com a habilidade que remove os efeitos negativos e aumenta a resistência de você ou de um aliado, o Chieftain pode realmente brilhar com novas cores. E mais uma habilidade complementará todo o quadro, o que permite que você negue, pense nisso, os efeitos positivos dos inimigos. E, como bônus, também restaurará a energia.
💪🏻Podemos dizer que agora as novas classes nascem de novo, o que significa que serão capazes de cumprir adequadamente seu papel. Compartilhe sua opinião nos comentários enquanto finalizamos o anúncio da próxima atualização. Muito em breve, um novo capítulo na história de nosso maravilhoso e vasto mundo de Arinar se abrirá diante de você.
Vê você!
Análise das

Novas Habilidades de Especialistas do AIGRIND :

1. Vamos começar com uma habilidade que permitirá que você leve o potencial físico da classe a novos patamares. Este buff ativo irá recompensar seu dono com o parâmetro "velocidade de ataque" se duas maças forem equipadas, e "penetração" se uma arma de duas mãos for usada: 

Isso faz com que todos os chefes voem pelo telhado agora. Você deveria ter visto a reação dos chefes em nosso servidor. 😆
Todos estão realmente ansiosos por essa habilidade. : love2:

Opinião pessoal Tenho sentimentos mistos. Estou meio animado e temeroso disso ao mesmo tempo. É claro que eles fornecerão apenas uma estatística de cada vez; Velocidade de ataque e buffs de penetração baseados em armas. Eu realmente espero que seja um número alto, pois esta é a habilidade que determinaria o potencial futuro dos chefes de dano físico. Eu acho que as pessoas esperam uma velocidade de ataque de 35+ quando totalmente bombeada para 4/4 com opções de ciclismo. Uma vez que o intervalo de ataque entre as maças é o maior fornecido por qualquer arma de uma mão, não acho que isso seria algo muito poderoso.
Por outro lado, o buff de penetração meio que limita o uso de tritões leves definidos para chefes.
Bem, os dedos cruzados! Eu realmente espero que essas habilidades tenham um efeito colateral oculto. Eu acho que essa habilidade irá interagir com uma das habilidades básicas do chefe para dar uma interação de atordoamento aoe? 

2. A próxima habilidade permitirá que você acerte instantaneamente vários acertos no alvo.

Não vou mentir, A animação dessa habilidade parece meio foda. : no-no-crazy-coelho-emoticon:

Opinião pessoal Um pouco decepcionado com os danos. Parece meio fraco pelas animações. Eu esperava que fosse algo como multi hit com o mesmo dano, mas não parece ser o caso. Talvez cause dano mágico? Os efeitos dessa habilidade ainda parecem envoltos em mistério. xD

3. porque com a habilidade que remove os efeitos negativos e aumenta a sua resistência ou de um aliado,

novamente, tiro o chapéu para o efeito de animação. 

Opinião pessoal Finalmente !!! : kawaii:Nada mais a dizer. Esperando pela% de resistência fornecida em diferentes níveis de habilidade, a duração e o resfriamento da habilidade. Como não é uma resistência garantida como BDs, espero que tenha uma boa duração. Chefes Godspeed! 

4. que permite que você negue, pense nisso, os efeitos positivos dos inimigos. E, como bônus, também restaurará a energia.

Quando meu amigo leu isso pela primeira vez, ele pensou que isso reverteria os efeitos das habilidades. Acho que ele ainda está entusiasmado com essa ideia. :lol:
Opinião pessoal : Uma versão revisada mais fraca da habilidade de mago que cancela a habilidade de efeitos positivos misturada com regeneração de energia para combater os problemas de alto consumo de energia enfrentados pelos chefes. Espero que a mecânica seja um pouco diferente da habilidade do mago. Uma vez que a regeneração de energia seria fornecida por essas habilidades, os chefes pve podem ter que contar com esta habilidade para manter sua regeneração de energia. Habilidade de pvp de primeira, eu diria. As animações incríveis atrasarão o uso de habilidades? Irá interromper DPS de chefes de velocidade de ataque futuro?

PS: Não vejo uma habilidade de stun rush AOE, conforme mencionado nos planos do futuro chieftain aqui. Você está se escondendo em algumas dessas interações de habilidades ou elas foram realmente ousadas e formaram uma classe sem nenhuma habilidade incapacitante? : wat1:

Parece que temos que esperar por tudo! 

Obrigado pelo teaser!@Nolan @Akasha Ansioso pelo anúncio da atualização! 
Com muito amor, do servidor US-Sapphire!

O que é que vocês acham? 

Poderiam remover a habilidade do rato por uma habilidade com a mesma mecânica de frenesi, porém, de atak mágico a média distância hits de dmg mágico! 

Sopro dos espíritos é uma skil básica por que não fúria dos espíritos e a mesma mecânica de frenesi