questions about subscription

Szubert

Question

If i do so pay the $2.95 after every 30 days how soon will i get my extended 30 day game time and is there way to find out how many days i have left and also which payment method is faster

9 answers to this question

I reactivated and payed by SMS 2hours ago and still can't connect. Even used website payment also. Also emailed support and no reply, so now I'm looking for help here

Can't see how they can justify charging a fee for an undeveloped game. And on top of that, not contacting players who only want to pay to play. If I don't hear back in 24 hours they will get a very poor review on a few of my sites.

Guest essencia

Heruku, I'm sure our support team will solve the problem. They just need some time. The other reason why you have not received an answer is that you could provide us with wrong e-mail.

No they have the right email because shortly after that post they emailed me asking for my phone  # and suggesting I register here on forums. So I guess they r looking into it. Thx for replying guys  :pleasantry: