How to do a tour/CL in elf land

crossfit

Do you want to visit elf land ? Take a look to my easy guide !!!!

Cant solo it ? No problem !!!

If you need to do CL quest send me a pm here in forum !!!

- First of all you need to wake up  in a morning weekend , go to breakfast , relax , fine

- Now log game in a shaman or necro its your choose.

- Sometimes elf stairs are full of retards no lifers , most of times  "BR" or indo but who cares!!! They are sleeping in our morning !!!!

- Is the moment put moon set with at least 190 heal and 1600 def ,.cross stairs and go krat , dinalt and maraksha !! Every kill you will need to wait a few minutes if you killed an elf

Nothing more , have fun and enjoy your morning weekend

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  This isn't a 'Guide' this is a 'Joke'  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  This isn't a 'Guide' this is a 'Joke'  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe a bit xD , was fun.

Im bored , this event ...god no words and well  I see alot of noobs trying to do cl during months  so I said if someone need my help send me a pm

Maybe a bit xD , was fun.

Im bored , this event ...god no words and well  I see alot of noobs trying to do cl during months  so I said if someone need my help send me a pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

my rogue still needs cl help me xavi xd

Btw on ur signiture "xavi

noob

k so do it this afternoon or not , dont know if gonna be busy hehehehehueuheuhehueuheuhe

yea alba is my gf  O:-)

noob

k so do it this afternoon or not , dont know if gonna be busy hehehehehueuheuhehueuheuhe

yea alba is my gf  O:-)

alba ur gf :! Alba is a boy :!:! Thats just so gay ... Very gay ... Gay

And yeah ok muchos gracias amor :[

Yea motherducker you lost oportunity to do chainles now xdd .i.

A boy? Fu u I send you a pic on whatsap gaylord or NO better let you dream heuehueheueheuehuehuehueh

On all the pictures you are standing on the wrong place for an easy kill without (least) mobs. No offense :)

yeah tsja  , I know that but I dont care mobs because reezeeh is op

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

muchos gracias amor= Thank you very much !

Yea mother♥♥♥♥er you lost oportunity to do chainles now xdd .i.

A boy? Fu u I send you a pic on whatsap gaylord or NO better let you dream heuehueheueheuehuehuehueh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

wow haha today only for 2h,me and 1 girl,killed all mc bosses,and completed cl lol.only me n she!we made pt only for bg.so,keep ur guide.n if u have questions,feel free to ask lol.good night

wow haha today only for 2h,me and 1 girl,killed all mc bosses,and completed cl lol.only me n she!we made pt only for bg.so,keep ur guide.n if u have questions,feel free to ask lol.good night

Can someone translate this to english?