Help please

Suprememan

@ rOland

My Necro has been taken from me. I need help to recover please. I ask your help in general because you helped Hassn recover his Buud account, so why cant you help me right?

My necro Iambert lvl 19 from EU-Emerald is now lvl 20 Gravesxbr. Name was changed and login info.  I am the rightful owner of this account. I have screenshots, bought many miracle for it and spent lots of hard work to lvl it. I had Berengar light  set for max hp regeneration, in fact had all Berengar set; rings, amulet, forgotten staff and belt. Also had Doom staff +8 w astral enchant, snow staff from last holiday and guiding hood + gloves. Please help recover. I hope my friends from game see this as they can back up that I am owner of this necro. Ive been playing game for over 4 years, my characters are; Suprememan (barb) Berengars(shaman) Childsplay(rogue) Ioki(lock) Iucifer(DK) [shadow=red,left]Iambert[/shadow](Necro). Please help guys. 

83204_.jpg

83206_.jpg

83208_.jpg

Dear R0land,

What Mario posted is 100% true. He is the real owner of Iambert/Gravesxbr. Please help to get his necro back, this isn't fair..

I trust u R0land, im sure u will help him to recover Iambert back to his real owner..

And Mario, don't give up ur friends will always support u !

I thank u in advance.

Thanks. BTW I sent many emails to support recently with no success. they haven't responded to me. Since Monday and its now Sunday here. I tried to fix things through them because I was afraid to loose my stuff or Necro, even worse, but no responses!!!

Hope you got  back ur necro as soon as possible!

It's Sunday so i guess Roland and Snorlax are chilling in their appartment playing games and eating unheathly food =D lol,I'm kidding  O:-)

Mario, what an ugly name for your necro! So sorry to listen wat happened to you. I'm sure on Monday you will have it back!Good luck!

Iambert/Gravesxbr does belong to Supre, help him get it back soon as possible. Hate to see a friend get robbed. Please and thanks

can you plz provide details on how exactly you lose your account?

did you share details ?

Because when you say it was taken, i feel kinda scared, one can't just take your char from you. it means none of our chars are safe .

Also, I  really hope you get it back!