GOOD FOR PVP IF NECESSARY CLICK ON THE RUSSIAN FORUM

Terenz

BOARD STACKED

The Chieftain receives the positive Lunge effect which increases his base movement speed and lands an effective blow to stun the opponent for a few seconds. This ability does not cause physical or magical damage. When combined with the Wolf Agility ability, the ability causes the negative effect of stun over a wide area.

1/4 duration 4s, recharge 18s, 14 energy, movement speed 5%, stun duration 1.5s, stun chance 40%.

2/4 duration 5sec, ability recharge 18sec, energy consumed 15, movement speed 8%, stun duration 2sec, probability of stun 60%.

3/4 duration 6sec, reload 18sec, energy 16, movement speed 12sec, stun duration 2.5sec, stun probability 75%.

4/4 duration 6s, recharge 18s, energy consumed 17, movement speed 15%, stun duration 3.5s, chance to stun 90%.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

• 2 weeks later...

Chieftain was quite bad at pvp, he remains the same now. 

Energy problem (was and remains the same!), stun problem (both receiving and giving), no much damage (Literally zero damage per fight if enemies are adequate and rdd), not the best approaching skill. There're 4 problem at the moment.

Yes, he lives long, but deals no damage and gives no control on an opponent (ex. melee). It's just a class for killing weaker or foolish players. You'll never in top playing Chieftain, better think about another class. 

So we call him garbage.

4 часа назад, TheWho сказал:

So we call him garbage.

You call*

In fact, the only thing that I saw in the Russian part of the forum with regards to the chieftain is that you first say how strong he is, back up your words with screenshots, and then SUDDENLY change your mind and start saying that the chieftain is so terrible that you even put an avatar in his honor.
Honestly, I'm not surprised why many people started hating you after that.

Also, I do not presume to judge the effectiveness of this character, but the very fact of recent events may call into question your competence in this matter

В 26.12.2020 в 02:54, LostKaktus сказал:

with regards to the chieftain is that you first say how strong he is, back up your words with screenshots, and then SUDDENLY change your mind and start saying that the chieftain is so terrible that you even put an avatar in his honor.

I put the video of the game play with clear images, where I stand stunned, unable to do anything in the fight. That was the problem, and the problem still remains the same. 

He was strong not because of his mechanics, but my clear knowledge and strong understanding of the game + great stupidity of other players. It remains that weak and I still can win 85% of the player, but this has no meaning, because when I face an adequate enemy, I will lose with 100% guarantee. 

Clear you will be better at +10, than any +7-8, but you'll suck for sure when you meet +10. I see no sense in wasting my money and time on the class that is useless from the start. I understand, it's funny to kill noobs, but I play and pay not for that. 

Also, he got nerfed his damage, what is unreasonably. The weakest melee dd. Was and has become even weaker. That is not adequate. 

В 26.12.2020 в 02:54, LostKaktus сказал:

the very fact of recent events may call into question your competence in this matter

You can join the haters line if you wish.

Кстати, ты не угадал. Фото мусорки относится не к вождю)

Edited by TheWho

В 28.12.2020 в 20:06, TheWho сказал:

He was strong not because of his mechanics, but my clear knowledge and strong understanding of the game + great stupidity of other players. It remains that weak and I still can win 85% of the player, but this has no meaning, because when I face an adequate enemy, I will lose with 100% guarantee. 

Clear you will be better at +10, than any +7-8, but you'll suck for sure when you meet +10. I see no sense in wasting my money and time on the class that is useless from the start. I understand, it's funny to kill noobs, but I play and pay not for that. 

Oh, I beg you, in your past posts there was not a word that inexperienced opponents were against you. You clearly and clearly praised the survivability of the character along with his damage, and what kind of speeches did you make in the dispute with Vater and about the book! You say, this was not?
I would have looked for all this to back up my words, but I saw that you erased your guide about this class. So I suppose it doesn't make sense to look for everything else.

Also, he got nerfed his damage, what is unreasonably. The weakest melee dd. Was and has become even weaker. That is not adequate. 

If you are talking about fixing the relic abuse, then if you are really smart enough as you might seem, then you should have known that this will happen someday. The relic should only be a nice addition to the damage, but the damage itself should not be based on the relic alone.
And by the way, comparing classes of approximately the same strength (including in comparison not only myself, of course, lol), I cannot say that this "killed" your class. He is still the Legion's best mass damage dealer, at least in PvE.

You can join the haters line if you wish.

No, rather, I just say what I see and think about it

Кстати, ты не угадал. Фото мусорки относится не к вождю)

Ну сорян, мысли не читаю. В любом случае, эти два события легко связать

UPD: I just looked, a thread with a pretentious name "New imba warspire" has also been changed.

Oh man...

Edited by LostKaktus

• 4 weeks later...

1v1 scenario, Chieftain are vulnerable. For example, when your partner die. They're good in a team fight if your partner is Hunter, Shaman, Warlock, PvP Necromancer build, and Charmer staff user. Take advantage of them using crowd control skills and assist them using yours. That's including Swooping Army. However, if you're going against a Bladedancer, good luck. 

Anyway, I do agree 100% that Chieftains need to be able to stun with wolf.

• 2 weeks later...

chief 100% needs some abilities obt stun ,or other controls,now the control skill is suck ,it cant stop any skills,it should be like wl or druid ,give this skill a life ,it can be put on floor ,and keep some sec.

22 hours ago, Wongs said:

chief 100% needs some abilities obt stun ,or other controls,now the control skill is suck ,it cant stop any skills,it should be like wl or druid ,give this skill a life ,it can be put on floor ,and keep some sec.

The skill is pretty good for pve (not the bosses that resist alot), but it really does suck in pvp. You still can get stun from a distance.