NEW SCAMMER / FULL BAG STRATEGY

Wassy

Elf side, EU-EMERALD Bladedancer level 13 of name WERHASSLT

We have a new scammer  :facepalm:  "Full bag strategy"

This player "buy" all kinds of items expensive, valuable, costly...

He acts this way:

In the first exchange he show the gold agreed (200K in this case) but he cancel exchage because have "Full bag"

Second enchange, my friend (and many players more) put of ítem [Winter Knight] CC costume in this case... and WERHASSLT give just 20k  :pardon:

PLEASE Warspear, ACTION WITH RESPECT THERETO

If you too has been scammed, pleasse report here  :facepalm:

SORRY ALL FOR MY TERRIBLE ENGLISH  :unknw: 

I do this with my best intentions, in order to stop this scam. Thanks to all

This is not a scam , he thinked it first and make a business,  why not? Stupids are those people who accept exchange without check first.

You should be aware that there are new players. You call business. I call scam, surely if scammed is your friend you would not say the same. So long as you have the reason You is able to recognize be gay lol. This subject is to warn new people, not to talk with you. Good day.

This is not a scam , he thinked it first and make a business,  why not? Stupids are those people who accept exchange without check first.

It's true, but dude even of that devs should do something to him.

It's true, but dude even of that devs should do something to him.

This will not happen to me. I know how the game works. But it is regrettable 180k steal a new guy  :fool:

You should be aware that there are new players. You call business. I call scam, surely if scammed is your friend you would not say the same. So long as you have the reason You is able to recognize be gay lol. This subject is to warn new people, not to talk with you. Good day.

Congratulations you lost 180k , and ♥♥♥♥♥ im not talking with you go ahead

It's not a scam  you can call  buying  cheap. A friend  got  "scammed" like this. The player need  to be more careful  when he trading or selling if you think you are a pro ppl  ;)

Congratulations you lost 180k , and ♥♥♥♥♥ im not talking with you go ahead

No no fui yo la estafada jajaj mira, estoy al moño del traductor y tu eres bien español asi que mira:

Help please

« on: Today at 08:02:41 »

@ rOland

My Necro has been taken from me. I need help to recover please. I ask your help in general because you helped Hassn recover his Buud account, so why cant you help me right?

My necro Iambert lvl 19 from EU-Emerald is now lvl 20 Gravesxbr. Name was changed and login info.  I am the rightful owner of this account. I have screenshots, bought many miracle for it and spent lots of hard work to lvl it. I had Berengar light  set for max hp regeneration, in fact had all Berengar set; rings, amulet, forgotten staff and belt. Also had Doom staff +8 w astral enchant, snow staff from last holiday and guiding hood + gloves. Please help recover. I hope my friends from game see this as they can back up that I am owner of this necro. Ive been playing game for over 4 years, my characters are; Suprememan (barb) Berengars(shaman) Childsplay(rogue) Ioki(lock) Iucifer(DK) Iambert(Necro). Please help guys.

Re: Help please

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:51:18 »

Yea... Is his necro 100% do something fast tomorrow !!!

thank you support team.

Ohhh !! Mismo drama  :'(  Pero claro, como es un miracle friend no es estúpido por confiar su acc (se que fue robada y no hackeada  ;) ) en cambio mi amigo nuevo player si, es estúpido por no mirar  :fool: ... Lástima verdad? Es hora de dejar de chupar calcetines sudados. Bueno, esto fue el fin, hace tiempo decidí no intentar razonar con personas incapaces de hacerlo :pardon: Jjajajja gracias por tus buenos deseos hacia mi Javi! Y ahora si el moderador quiere traducir esto, lo tiene bastante bien escrito, aunque bueno, hay bosta mucho mas grande que traducir por ahí. Bye y fin del tema para mi :drinks:  Fúndeme a - karma si te hace sentir mejor :) mi buen karma está en la vida y no aquí. Bb  :give_rose:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Sorry for noob ss .LOKYNDO SCAMMERXD

First he real want to give 121111 but his dont have slot and he said"press ok dont press cancel" then he gave me 12kxD

GEGATA,  wrong.

Even if the scammed ppl were idiots ( me too in past) the thief  deserves to be punished for his act. Thats how life has to be. Same here.

Pay for  ur acts.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

First he real want to give 121111 but his dont have slot and he said"press ok dont press cancel" then he gave me 12kxD

i just broke my neck :(

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

you want us to have broken neck this christmas?

GEGATA,  wrong.

Even if the scammed ppl were idiots ( me too in past) the thief  deserves to be punished for his act. Thats how life has to be. Same here.

Pay for  ur acts.

:clapping: :good:

I read all, now  answear at this questions in your mind  ;)

1. If you consider you are a pro player  you need to be careful  when trade, or you are pro  just with items ? 

2. When you press done at exchange you are  agree  with the  trade. So you press is your mistake if you wrong.

I read all, now  answear at this questions in your mind  ;)

1. If you consider you are a pro player  you need to be careful  when trade, or you are pro  just with items ? 

2. When you press done at exchange you are  agree  with the  trade. So you press is your mistake if you wrong.

I repeat for the last time, I do not consider myself pro, but I was not scammed, the scammed was a druid friend, Gabosky new player  ;)

Soloooo,  I reply to you as well.

● None here was talking about pro.

● YES,is ur own mistake but it doesn't change the facts. Scammers has to be punished.

Right now i'm a trusfull player,what about if i decide to start to Scamm others and begin whit you? Even if "you" mistake it doesnt change i didnt act nice,and so deserve to be punished. Thats all.

Simple Guys, if you don't want to be scammed you should not rush in exchanging always check the gold, and the items to be exchange, no need to rush in all time. Just a simple reminder don't trust anyone.

Merry Christmas all  :drinks:

Simple Guys, if you don't want to be scammed you should not rust in exchanging always check the gold, and the items to be exchange, no need to rush in all time. Just a simple reminder don't trust anyone.

Merry Christmas all  :drinks:

I agree

is that true that only idiots fall but not necessarily

should be told what lol so be careful, be careful

what you buy from me tried to steal that trick but

failed