Need my friends' support please

Sorath

As you all might already know about the story of my account hack, it has been brought to the notice of the GM in support.

But, he permanently banned me for violating the rules i did not even know about :( I admit it, i was stupid in trying to sell my account. Please support me in getting back my account. And also, th hacker pm ed me saying that his real account has been banned too. Please, help me in getting my account back and keeping the hacker's account permanently banned. Support me, I beg you all

Thats unfair, support here is really unpolite. Its like 2 societies are in support.. one good and one bad.

When happened this to dragneil (blankz scammed) or to other people they helped them..

you helped dragneil because he was selling for Miracle Coins, but not for items for real money. The buyer was supposed to charge his account. Why is this allowed?

This guy spent so much money on your game, your infos are so bad, support so bad and even if he need help you prefer to quit everything than to work a bit more.

Rules on the page are strange.. there arent good rules. Like with multiboxing.. sometimes you act sometimes you prefer to take a vacation.

Do you have preferences?

Nah thats a fail  :facepalm:

Kuzmitch change the support system because is really bad for everything. Nobody likes it its not profesional.  :(

admins!please i appeal to you..pls forgive my friend..pls unblock his acc pls:-(...pls..he is a good guy..pls admins..i admit he was stupid in trying to sell his acc..now he gets what his blunder was..pls forgive him for this time..the last time..pls admins:-)

selling your account is bannable in most if not all mmo, as the content is not your`s, the items, char, the account it self, is the property of airgrind, so your selling someone elses stuff for your own profit, it is not a unfair rule this company has just made  to piss everyone off...

if they make a exception for one guy, then next time someone else will say:

"why not me? you did it for sorath!!!" and the spam topics will carry on.

selling your account is bannable in most if not all mmo, as the content is not your`s, the items, char, the account it self, is the property of airgrind, so your selling someone elses stuff for your own profit, it is not a unfair rule this company has just made  to piss everyone off...

if they make a exception for one guy, then next time someone else will say:

"why not me? you did it for sorath!!!" and the spam topics will carry on.

They already did an "exception" for dragneil when blankz scammed him  :bad:

They already did an "exception" for dragneil when blankz scammed him  :bad:

It was mc coins in that case, and that just proves why they cant make another exception because people will keep bringing it up.

It was mc coins in that case, and that just proves why they cant make another exception because people will keep bringing it up.

Alright sulla protect your friends, we all know you dont give a f**k about sapphire's people. He's just a player like you.

/Edit:try to avoid using this kind of language please..

My account was hacked to and now I get mail saying two people claiming my account this is my 1st and only online game on my mobile when I started I didn't know much about it so didn't read the rules just made a character to check how the game works idk there were back stabbing selfish people playing this game who would do anything to get upper hand in the game please I worked hard on my character it takes days and months getting rare items after all that if someone hacks it and destroys all tht work goes down the drain even I request u it's my account not somebody elses please unblock my profile and recover my character it's a simple mistake and I didn't even try to sell my character I was just being to nice helping someone & that someone back stabbed me :facepalm:

I played on my character for months to take it to that level, earning myself full cc armour set and rares. Please support me guys, make the admin unblock me. Sulla, idk what you'd gain by convincing them to not unblock me, even if you're on that hacker's side, imagine this happening to you. Atleast remain neutral if you do not wanna support me

u can sell for MC coins bcoz the money go for aigrind and not for the other player who is buying. u cant sell for real money or u would be stealing aigrind content and then selling to someone else a thing thats not your. simply  :)

Thats unfair, support here is really unpolite. Its like 2 societies are in support.. one good and one bad.

When happened this to dragneil (blankz scammed) or to other people they helped them..

you helped dragneil because he was selling for Miracle Coins, but not for items for real money. The buyer was supposed to charge his account. Why is this allowed?

This guy spent so much money on your game, your infos are so bad, support so bad and even if he need help you prefer to quit everything than to work a bit more.

Rules on the page are strange.. there arent good rules. Like with multiboxing.. sometimes you act sometimes you prefer to take a vacation.

Do you have preferences?

Nah thats a fail  :facepalm:

Kuzmitch change the support system because is really bad for everything. Nobody likes it its not profesional.  :(

like the 5$ i lost when i bought from sms when it wasnt available, but yes i lost money  :unknw:

Oh look reading the rules with a bit more atention i found something interesting  :)  (just took the screenshot, you can check here--> http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community)

Опубликованное фото

Look this mean that its just a temporally ban. It means you couldnt play the game for a certainly period.

The full permaban happens only when someone do a repeated creation of bot-characters.

So if someone permabanned Sorath he is not right and he should go off from the support team because "he doesnt know the rules"

Well, seriously, that its written on the rules.. Sorath should be just temporary banned.  :aggressive:

Lol thats the support from a PROFESIONAL game? is it?

You only want our money and do preferences for the players who most pay.

Nah yhats unpolite.

Its written in your stupid rules, why dont you respect them?

Thats unprofessional ! That guy is a customer and a player he paied you real money and you dont respevt YOUR rules?? Are you kidding me??

Dont.expect any momey from my friends.  Thats ufair. You always censor everything and NEVER listrn to the players.

You just want to trick us? Its our money!! OUR REAL MONEY!

Use the money you earned from us tp improve the game and that unprofesional support!

Bye bye warspear.

Its funny how they get to break their own rules and its not a crime, while i broke a rule i didn't even know and got more punishment than what it said in their own rules

RULES ONLY LIST 1 THING FOR PERMANENT BAN AND THATS REPEATED USE OF A BOTTING ACCOUNT.  IT SAYS TRADING GAME ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY IS A TEMP BAN, WHICH I BELIEVE SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE PERM BAN SECTION. IM SORRY FOR VIOLATING THE CAPS LOCK RULE BUT I CAN'T REALLY HELP IT ON THIS CHEAP PHONE..

APPARENTLY BEGGING IS A TEMP BAN TOO.. THE IDEA THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GATHER PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOUR VIOLATIONS IS JUST WRONG IN ITSELF AND ID SAY IS NOTABLY BAN WORTHY..

So you're saying, a mass people movement against unfair administration is begging?!

And our freedom fighters' mass movement with others' support against corrupt administration was begging?!

LOL HONESTLY DUDE.. UR AN IDIOT FOR EVEN SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT. FIRST OFF YOU DONT HAVE A MASS MOVEMENT.. YOU JUST WANT YOUR FRIEND UNBANNED.. AND SECOND OFF SHOULD BE FURTHER PUNISHED FOR EVEN TRYING TO JUSTIFY ABUSE OF THE RULES. JUST FOLLOW THE RULES AND PLAY FAIRLY SO WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN.  3RD OFF IM SURE ANYONE WOULD AGREE THAT THE USE OF ''PLEASE'' MULTIPLE TIMES WOULD BE CONSIDERED BEGGING. FACT

LOL HONESTLY DUDE.. UR AN IDIOT FOR EVEN SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT. FIRST OFF YOU DONT HAVE A MASS MOVEMENT.. YOU JUST WANT YOUR FRIEND UNBANNED.. AND SECOND OFF SHOULD BE FURTHER PUNISHED FOR EVEN TRYING TO JUSTIFY ABUSE OF THE RULES. JUST FOLLOW THE RULES AND PLAY FAIRLY SO WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN.  3RD OFF IM SURE ANYONE WOULD AGREE THAT THE USE OF ''PLEASE'' MULTIPLE TIMES WOULD BE CONSIDERED BEGGING. FACT

ITs him who got banned. LOL. Not his friend. So you are saying that breaking rules arent good. You are right. He wanted to sell his account and he should be banned(but not perm). Developers broke a rule too. They should have banned him temporaly not permanent.

LOL HONESTLY DUDE.. UR AN IDIOT FOR EVEN SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT. FIRST OFF YOU DONT HAVE A MASS MOVEMENT.. YOU JUST WANT YOUR FRIEND UNBANNED.. AND SECOND OFF SHOULD BE FURTHER PUNISHED FOR EVEN TRYING TO JUSTIFY ABUSE OF THE RULES. JUST FOLLOW THE RULES AND PLAY FAIRLY SO WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN.  3RD OFF IM SURE ANYONE WOULD AGREE THAT THE USE OF ''PLEASE'' MULTIPLE TIMES WOULD BE CONSIDERED BEGGING. FACT

To be frank, you are even more of an idiot. First, this is the closest thing in warspear to a mass movement and i'm the one whose struggling to get unbanned. Second, i just pointed out how warspear breaks their own rules which are meant to be followed. Third, i'm trying to be as nice as possible with the use of "please". *contradiction of the supposed fact*

YOU CAN SAY PLEASE AS NICELY AS U WANT AND ITS STILL BEGGING.. AND A TEMP BAN DOESNT HAVE A SET TIME LIMIT SO ID SAY THATS FAIR ENOUGH. ID GO WAIT IT OUT INSTEAD OF ALL THIS. WHAT YOUR PRETTY MUCH DOING IS CALLING ADMIN IDIOTS WHILE ALSO WANTING THEM TO DO YOU A FAVOR. THATS JUST BAD BUSINESS..

wow juthra....are u the new "self appointed admin" of warspear?..sorath is trying everything he can do to get his acc back...what is ur problem if he wants his acc banned?also....telling please is not begging...maybe u treat every other person as a begger who tells please eh???wow...what a guy...also...sorath has accepted his mistake and pointed out the mistake the admins are doing...and this is really cloase to a mass movement...maybe u r noob here who doesnt understand what a mass movement is, in warspear forum..*sigh*..and such guys tell others to do what they please...so..better shut up and support sorath or stop commenting on this page....

YOU CAN SAY PLEASE AS NICELY AS U WANT AND ITS STILL BEGGING.. AND A TEMP BAN DOESNT HAVE A SET TIME LIMIT SO ID SAY THATS FAIR ENOUGH. ID GO WAIT IT OUT INSTEAD OF ALL THIS. WHAT YOUR PRETTY MUCH DOING IS CALLING ADMIN IDIOTS WHILE ALSO WANTING THEM TO DO YOU A FAVOR. THATS JUST BAD BUSINESS..

Whoa hairy guy! I did not even notice this reply. Anyway IDGAF anymore, warspear can do whatever they want with my account. I'm quitting anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Lol selling ur acc is bannable, Sulla is right. Anyway alot ppl play only to sell his char, its normal, but to sell acc u need to use brain. Just look at any auctions sities, u can buy acc 4 every mmo. But do it when devs dont watch! :)

Any1 want BUY mine acc? ;)