MC on Sapphire

Eregion

Yes we mc are way outnumbered by elves. I'm pretty sure it's like that on all servers aswell. Personally it makes the game funner for me though.

Well the new update should increase the numbers coz as of now the quest  are tougher and longer on mc side & also there is a bug with the bag quest so lets see how it works out :friends:

In the second island, the mcs should not find this a problem coz we elves help you wherever possible

However, if you try to attack the elves without a reason. It'd just make it more difficult for you guys to do what you want in the presence of elves

STOP ATTACKING US UNNECESSARILY. Just because we are in the opposite clan does not mean we are harmful

hmmmm... Lol being mc is the m0st challengeing upon entering us-sapp server. Elf out number but look we can deff our town in best way and unique tactics.

MC maybe out numbered, but mc are more organized than FB may have too many people and stronger but they are not that cooperative and unorganized  :facepalm:

lol..its hard to oganize pepol in fb...some of them kn0ws just attcking and atting depending on pots. They n0t thingking tactics  in war..mc forceing to think effective tactics. On thant case we got additional skill wanna kn0w what skill is that? "sharp mind" to think  quickly and effectivenes in battle tactics.

just like what i said before.. Joining mc is the m0st challenging  part of the games in us sapphire..and i like the way how we survive in every war even elf outnumber.:( its hard to win in war. But if u win youll be proud of it..

lol..its hard to oganize pepol in fb...some of them kn0ws just attcking and atting depending on pots. They n0t thingking tactics  in war..mc forceing to think effective tactics. On thant case we got additional skill wanna kn0w what skill is that? "sharp mind" to think  quickly and effectivenes in battle tactics.

marsz marsz marsz, Other elves are so stupid, depending on other elves around them, :facepalm: , most are traitors and feeling so strong even theyre not  :facepalm: , look for a 16th level and below(First timer not experienced player) and they can be killed by a 14th level mc(especially barbarian), They cant survive one on one with no pots.  :facepalm:

I know some elves that play good and are honorable. It's just that there are so many elves that oftentimes the noobs take down the pros with them, meaning even if some elves try to play good fair or try to act honorable some noob will pass by or is already there to mess things up or the noobs think of themselves as pros, disguising in good armors and level.

One rotten apple spoils the whole bunch.

Ask to veterans, unluckily many people quitted in this period so its harder  :(

Ask to veterans, unluckily many people quitted in this period so its harder  :(

rain says right ,,,many person quitted,cause get boring with another newbie has a lvl18 too,so many old player think many newbie got a same lvl,strengh...and old player didnt have a special ..... :facepalm:

Yes. Even though i'm an elf, i agree that mcs in sapphire have superior tactics and are more organized

u right sora,but mcs use a tactic crossing.skill,crossing ..... Like a afraid baby  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOOWWWW.....

ANG GANDA NG PIC MO MARSZ AH.. PARA KANG SI JAKE CUENCA NUNG BINGUT PA XA,

AYYYY!!! ESTE>>> GERALD ANDERSON PALA NUNG BUDOY NA XA, LUPIT PA NG BACKGROUND MU,

ILOG PASIG YAN NOH? PINA RED MU LANG PARA HINDI HALATA...... LOL... HEHEH..

JOKE LANG PAR,,  :pleasantry: :tease:

WOOWWWW.....

ANG GANDA NG PIC MO MARSZ AH.. PARA KANG SI JAKE CUENCA NUNG BINGUT PA XA,

AYYYY!!! ESTE>>> GERALD ANDERSON PALA NUNG BUDOY NA XA, LUPIT PA NG BACKGROUND MU,

ILOG PASIG YAN NOH? PINA RED MU LANG PARA HINDI HALATA...... LOL... HEHEH..

JOKE LANG PAR,,  :pleasantry: :tease:

Lmaoo..... Dont talkin with philiphines language..... :facepalm:

this is forum ,not private ..... So ,,,english please ... :diablo:

That crossing tactic you are talking about, your Firstborn friends are the pioneer for that one, first saw that style being used by rangers. They use their range advantage, hit mc people then cross, ala guerilla tactic or what you call hit and run. We even need shaman's blind skill to take care of those people as they have superior range and internet speed, so they get in shoot then get out. MC don't usually waste potions on pvp unless they are on a quest and its a long walk.

Seems like you don't understand english that much and spam forums :facepalm:  Try to at least post something inteligent or at the very least readable and not just some kid blabber.

well what i know is this. elves arent too disorganized on sapphire server seeing that they came what was it? like 50 deep or so doing stellas just last week? try as we might we were grossly outnumbered so it was like take as many with you as you can before you die. now ive tried pointing this out before. we (the mc) need to start letting them have legion and caravan camp and start defending the pass between misty coast and scavengers. its like the bridge hitting mc lands where gg cave is. except theres only one way in. plus if some of us die. we have caravan and scouts camp as a spawn area. those who spawn at scouts can cut off any sneaker bys and the others coming from caravans can hit the elfs from the backside. the old hammer and anvil tactic. but mc seem hard to organize. as for quests. ive helped many with chainless quests and other random bosses on mc side. i may not be a veteran but i lend a hand when i can. and enuf about the crossing tactic. both sides use it. just like both sides attack for no reason when they sea the opposite faction on their lands. its such a pain in the arse when the only quest you have is kratt or dinalt or maraksha and once you finally get past fb side caravan (which fb usually stand right by doorway and put a stop to anyone trying to pass by) but then you get attacked by the elfs at the boss. ive even avoided attacking fb when questing just to have one continue hitting me even as i try to escape showing them i have no desire to fight cuz im busy. both sides do the same thing so lets find something better to argue about?

seems more elfs give respect and let mc pass when on their lands now that there is no spawn at nadir. but i personally have become a attack on sight mc. since the numbers on both sides are more even it seems only fair for the elfs to go through what they put mc through for so long