Ant-stun for cheiftain

Salazam

I believe that a balance between the factions would only be possible with similar skills for both sides.

the Legion faction has no area debuff removal skills.

I know it has already been said that the class would gain an ant-stun skill, but what will be its differential?

THW SKILL

Name: Clan's unity

Effect: The character removes all negative effects from allies within 2 meters, and leaves the character immune to negative effects.

Removes negative effects from you and allies.

Adds the buff of immunity to negative effects only to the character, it is not possible to use in allies.

3 hours ago, Rhaast said:

Effect: The character removes all negative effects from allies within 2 meters, and leaves the character immune to negative effects.

Chieftain is created as a pure damager and independent class. Buffing allies is not what he should do, but a Necromancer or Shaman. That's my opinion at least. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Chieftain is created as a pure damager and independent class. Buffing allies is not what he should do, but a Necromancer or Shaman. That's my opinion at least. 

I understand you, but I see him as a "mage" on the legionary side, and the mage has two skills that can be used to benefit allies.

I don't think a debuff purification skill fits the necromancer, and the shaman already has a single target one, unfortunately it doesn't help in massive battles.

ESSA SERIA UMA OTIMA IDEIA PQ ESSA HABILIDADE JUNTARIA O QUE FALTA NOS MCS REDENÇAO EM AREA E ANT STUN PRO CACIQUE PQ A CLASSE PODE SER INUTILIZADA QUANDO STUNADO

On 12/10/2020 at 9:27 PM, Rhaast said:

Eu entendo você, mas eu o vejo como um "mago" do lado do legionário, e o mago tem duas habilidades que podem ser usadas para beneficiar aliados.

Eu não acho que uma habilidade de purificação de debuff se encaixa no necromante, e o shaman já tem um único alvo, infelizmente não ajuda em batalhas massivas.

EXATAMENTE A TEMATICA DOS SHAMANS E DOS NECROMANTES NAO ENCAIXA EM REMOÇAO DE DEBUFF EM AREA, E SIM EM APLICAÇAO DE DEBUFFS O QUE O JOGO PEGA MUITO NESSES QUEZITOS