NEW SKILL SUGGESTION

Salazam

I believe that a balance in the game would only be possible with similar skills for both sides.

currently the sentinel side has no time healing skills, like the shaman's totem.

THE SKILL 

Name: Sanctuary

Effect: Creates a magical healing zone 5x5. The ability heals 1x every second. 

Whenever an ally receives a healing from this ability, it has a small chance of the ability to remove 1 debuff from the ally.

Comment: I believe that an area cure would help the Templars in the pve. 

Likewise the redemption of the priest who heals everyone in a large area and still removes negative effects, I agree to put on the legion side to "have a balance"

I agree that to have balance you should have similar skills for both sides, such as critical damage and support that increases critical damage as well to boost the legion's PvE, as well as shields that absorb absurd amounts of damage, and skills that will not let you die for 3x, Oh I also couldn't forget to resist, since they gained control too...

⚠️I - The Legion's PvE has long been incomparable to that of the Sentinels and is mainly due to the fact that the two skills that increase the critical damage of the game, are only in the Sentinels, as well as pala's shield, like patron of druid

⚠️II - If you don't know, the templar already has a passive ability that heals itself and in the area, without having to press any buttons, just "stun" someone, and priest can heal in area and remove debuffs

I like the idea. Personally don't believe an AoE heal is what we need, but it'd work just fine for now, why not. Could combo it with Harad Teaching passive, each stun inside the sanctuary area is guaranteed to crit?

I also read this suggestion a while ago and its similar, but offers stat buffs instead of healing, worth a look (with translator)