Changes to the equipment unbinding

Sanderccise

The objetive of this topic is to propose a change to the option "unbind". 

I've played Warspear for 6 years and new updates are constantly being introduced to the game and some of these updates bring with them new levels of equipment that makes it necessary to change equipment, however, the "unbind" option is only available with miracle coins and this generates an exclusion to the players who don't use this resource, due to this it's preferable to keep your equipament since not being able to unbind them makes it simply not worth changing it.

I propose a new mechanic in the option to unbind, make a new item with which you can unbind a piece of your equipment, the cost of this item would be the same cost of the unbind currently but with the difference that this can be exchanged between players like any other miracle coins item.

Another alternative would be the option to unbind the equipment with some other type of currency other than the miracle coins, such as the crimson coridum with the NPC in charge of repairing equipment.

I hope my propose reaches the developers, so that we can make the game more fun and dynamic for everyone.

Sounds very reasonable actually lol. AIGRIND won't be losing out on any mcoin purchase but at the same time, it'll make the unbind option more available to everyone. 

It might actually increase the purchase of said item ergo more coins spent. 

Win - win. 

Clever suggestion. 

:true_story1:

Edited by TheCaster

8 hours ago, Sanderccise said:

I propose a new mechanic in the option to unbind, make a new item with which you can unbind a piece of your equipment, the cost of this item would be the same cost of the unbind currently but with the difference that this can be exchanged between players like any other miracle coins item.

For example:
You mean like the mcoin item "stall" which can be exchanged between players but works same way as extending the market stall with mcoins. 

Maybe an item called "Unbind Scroll" can be made available in mcoin shop with 399 mcoins(same cost) to do the same task. It is indeed a great suggestion for improving the game life. 

I remember a suggestion similar to this has already been announced here on forums. It was about "Unbind scroll" item. That was long ago and I think developers have no intentions to make such change.

Would be cool if they did, but I bet they simply won't even consider this.

1 hour ago, Fortuno said:

I remember a suggestion similar to this has already been announced here on forums. It was about "Unbind scroll" item. That was long ago and I think developers have no intentions to make such change.

Would be cool if they did, but I bet they simply won't even consider this.

Yep, it's been suggested quite few times... but we never know when we can have this feature. It would be very useful for sure :unknw:

• 4 weeks later...

I want this update for warspear xd

by the way I thing is good idea:

On 12/9/2020 at 10:56 PM, Sanderccise said:

Another alternative would be the option to unbind the equipment with some other type of currency other than the miracle coins, such as the crimson coridum with the NPC in charge of repairing equipment