[2013.12.20] "Warspear Online:Clash of Guilds" 3.10.1 is released

snorlax

answer this roland

No, It's fixed.

that is low level dungeon  :crazy:  lvl19 dungeon is God's Grove

It's even not a dungeon, it's a q for lvl 3-12 chrs that give some masks from different lvls, but the masks were personal so they fixed them to be equipping & he thinks they didnt fix them !

omg.... devs said what these items and dungeon is just for test! :! drop rate very big so its personal.... read what they tells....  ITEMS JUST FOR TEST! ITS TEST DUNGEONS WITH TEST REWARDS. THEY DONT REATED THAT ARMOR FOR FUTURE ITS JUST CRAP. BE HAPPY WHAT THEY SHOWED DUNGEON AT ALL...

aFTER THE EVENT THE ITEMS WILL BECOME NON-EQUIPPING ACCORDING TO THEM BUT NOW THOSE ITEMS PEOPLE GOT AFTER UPDATE IS STILL PERSONAL..

What the ♥♥♥♥ about those test items you are talking about?

This game is becoming corrupt that's the reality.

Why the make those crap items for Christmas? and worst after the update they said new items will become Equipping but now they still make it Personal,,

P.S.

NEW ITEMS MEANS THE NEW ITEMS WE WILL GET AFTER THE UPDATE, BUT SADLY ITS STILL PERSONAL!!

snorlax, excuse me admin , is warspear online for pc is still unavailable? i am sorry if im giving admin some trouble , i keep download but it still 3.9 ,i can only play my warspear on pc, i even havent enter the dungeon them talking about :(

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

We updated current version of game client to 3.10.1

We do recommend to update your client if you have any issues with crashes

Fixes:

Game client stability improved

Fixed crashes on load screen

You can download game directly from our site - http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Google Play market will approve Warspear Online 3.10.1 in 2 hours approximately.

We are extremely sorry for any caused inconveniences.

Have fun and have a nice weekends

Sincerely,

AIGRIND dev team

still we have bugs:(

1)rapid exit game while teleporting at swamp using teleporters.

2)after done dungeon quest,we got sudden exit game.

Mainly these bugs oftenly got from .sisx package symbian phones.

Ty for giving good game.but these bugs hesitating oftenly from 4-5 months.so many guys reported at support section also.but still bugs.waiting for solution.ty.

Advance happy new year with my Bugspear v3.10.1

we kindly sorry to fine game fixes than previous updates.Now you can directly download my bugspear from download section.

Fixes :

1)still some items in 3 slots with personal ,hope you enjoy well.

2)after happily done lev 19 dungeon ,you will get sudden exit

3)drop rate so high,u definetly get precious ginger bread,potions,etc u mostly like.

4)symbian users happily play at swamp and some other locations with quick game exit suddenly.hope u enjoy.

5)we thankful to all windows users coz you still playing on v3.9

6)finally we gave lag and super lag for your convinience in the game when you enter some important locations.

7)thanks to santha and you all for encouraging us.so no gifts,no valuable items for lev 11-20.

Hope you enjoy my Bugspear-clause of fully lag.

---courtesy by all player playing from different class,faction and server.

I play on symbian and download 3.10.1 from official page and cant enter the game ,when i push play the game kick me why ?

i cant play too in symbian ..  with this claim to be the best mmorpg lol this is

crap

• 5 weeks later...

If you download new version in symbian 3.11 . It wil not open . But old version was working fine . If u hve old version 3.10 . It wil work . Dont download new version .