[2013.12.20] "Warspear Online:Clash of Guilds" 3.10.1 is released

snorlax

Everytging perfect on windows except for the problem where in dungeon/instance all equips are personal please fix! :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :facepalm: :facepalm: :'(

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: fix the bug ,, itens personal ... my paladin with staff lvl 13 moon personal -.- , fix the bug or teach me how use staff at paladin  :aggressive:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: fix the bug ,, itens personal ... my paladin with staff lvl 13 moon personal -.- , fix the bug or teach me how use staff at paladin  :aggressive:

Hahahahahaha :crazy:

Make the rewards in dungeon to be in equipping parameters as it is being useless. What would a rogue do with a spear? Sell them on Trader Elf NPC and get 680 golds?  :facepalm:

post-32133-14177037458222_thumb.jpg

Stop cry about it...

Hello.

These are event dungeons, they are

the first in our game. We made

kinda high drop rates for items in

order to make everyone receive few

of them during event. And that's

why we made them personal - to

not flood ingame markets with lots

of equipment.

Next dungeons (in next updates)

will be different, with other

rewards.

Warspear still crashing on my phone. Anyone else?

Ya me on Nokia, but i dont use Nokia always

Is it something doing with server? becouse i have lag. yesterday everything everything was fine. today me and my brother are kicked from server at the same time. Btw i can look hd on youtube and so and there is no lag .

83546_.jpg

Is it something doing with server? becouse i have lag. yesterday everything everything was fine. today me and my brother are kicked from server at the same time. Btw i can look hd on youtube and so and there is no lag .

Same thing happen to me... I don't know why! Internet was working fine but couldn't get into game... CLose and open the game till it stop  :yahoo:

First of all I want to say Merry Christmas to all.

Now let me discuss some important things.

First , why devs create level 19 weapons with only 2 stats bonus on it? Wait did I say level 19? hahaha that should be more powerful than level 18 weapons right? What happen to your logical thinking devs? So now 18 IS GREATER THAN 19? 18>19=FALSE. I bet you know about that Boolean value?

I guess you should make it 19>18=True.

Second, I saw level 18 Armors that can be served as reward in instant Dungeons, but the problem is they HAVE PERSONAL PARAMETER.

The players bought m.coins for the consumables used to survive in the dungeon and yet you will only reward them with Useless items? Ok Some players might got incompatible armors or weapons, and since its personal they cant sell those items. for an instance I saw a rouge crying because he got Spear from the quest.. What will the rouge do with the Spear? its Incompatible.

This things must be calculated from the start but it seems the devs don't care of what their actions.

Lat but not the least I saw the new skill called Snow Explosion , its very very similar to my suggestion skill Called Thousand Ice Needles. I mean the damage effect on an affected area by the needles, but instead of needles you used Snow balls, hahaha I just want to say Nice skill, very Epic.

Well I guess its becoming your habit to create useless items in this game, Example the Level 19 weapons, the Personal Parameter Armors, and the Lifesteal items..

Devs you did a very disappointing move.

Many players already quit, and I am telling about the pros, and its because of the game Imbalance, the Gay skills of Warlock, and the Non-Stop Arena tickets abuse, if only there is a way to have a fair fight it would be fun.

Next is I want to say good luck devs, coz as of now this game already wasted.

P.S.

If you will not change the Parameters of Level 18 armors and the stats of level 19 weapons better delete it coz its only eating memory.

You are programmers and you know memory is very important in software developing, since those items are useless then  just delete them and return some miracle coins or gold to the payers who have it so at least their hard work will be rewarded.

"THE CHRISTMAS EVENT IS WORST THAN HALLOWEEN EVENT."

First , why devs create level 19 weapons with only 2 stats bonus on it? Wait did I say level 19? hahaha that should be more powerful than level 18 weapons right? What happen to your logical thinking devs? So now 18 IS GREATER THAN 19? 18>19=FALSE. I bet you know about that Boolean value?

Second, I saw level 18 Armors that can be served as reward in instant Dungeons, but the problem is they HAVE PERSONAL PARAMETER.

The players bought m.coins for the consumables used to survive in the dungeon and yet you will only reward them with Useless items? Ok Some players might got incompatible armors or weapons, and since its personal they cant sell those items. for an instance I saw a rouge crying because he got Spear from the quest.. What will the rouge do with the Spear? its Incompatible.

This things must be calculated from the start but it seems the devs don't care of what their actions.

Lat but not the least I saw the new skill called Snow Explosion , its very very similar to my suggestion skill Called Thousand Ice Needles. I mean the damage effect on an affected area by the needles, but instead of needles you used Snow balls, hahaha I just want to say Nice skill, very Epic.

Well I guess its becoming your habit to create useless items in this game, Example the Level 19 weapons, the Personal Parameter Armors, and the Lifesteal items..

Many players already quit, and I am telling about the pros, and its because of the game Imbalance, the Gay skills of Warlock, and the Non-Stop Arena tickets abuse, if only there is a way to have a fair fight it would be fun.

P.S.

If you will not change the Parameters of Level 18 armors and the stats of level 19 weapons better delete it coz its only eating memory.

You are programmers and you know memory is very important in software developing, since those items are useless then  just delete them and return some miracle coins or gold to the payers who have it so at least their hard work will be rewarded.

"THE CHRISTMAS EVENT IS WORST THAN HALLOWEEN EVENT."

:good:

Roland pls fix the problem which ppl facing while using warspear on windows phone 8 operating system.... We cant enter the dugeneone it says this action will avilable in next game version ...so pls fix it as soon as possible.we r missing a lot coz already onee week passed...pls do it fast

P.S.

"THE CHRISTMAS EVENT IS Worst THAN HALLOWEEN EVENT."

omg.... devs said what these items and dungeon is just for test! :! drop rate very big so its personal.... read what they tells....  ITEMS JUST FOR TEST! ITS TEST DUNGEONS WITH TEST REWARDS. THEY DONT REATED THAT ARMOR FOR FUTURE ITS JUST CRAP. BE HAPPY WHAT THEY SHOWED DUNGEON AT ALL...

Evarything is awesome but I think , no I KNOW , it's impossible, REALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN ANYTHING FROM REWARDS OMG U CAN NOT GUESS RIGHT IT WILL ALWAYS APPEAR SOMEWHERE ELSE AND IF U POICK ALL TIME SLOT NO.4 IT WILL APPEAR (COSTUME) ALL TIME SLOT NO.1 , IF U PICK SLOT NO.1 AFTER 5 TIMES IT WILL APPEAR IN SLOT NO.4 OMFG I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!! -.-

Im using an apple device and the version 3.10 isnt available i have 3.9 but not 3.10 please hurry to make the update available :( im missing out

i have same problem, I brought it up in support,twice, still no reply

Lol, i dont see anything unnormal..?  :sorry:

It's the portal bro It's not opening & they killed them all :snorlax: .

I think this is the best update ever! I really loved it. I got on my 5 n 9lvl chars ice queen item n 19lvl staff on 20lvl char (still hoping u fix the stats on it) The dungeons are something that help us to get in touch with the xmas spirit. The rewards are not worht anything but we can have fun with friends and thats what xmas is all about for me! I gave gifts to friends and received some too. The new animations (bosses, mobs, area) are more than we excpected. Its a really good work. All i can say is thank you to remind us that there is more in this world than a game. Merry xmas to everyone and keep up the good work. (I understand there are some bugs but if we were perfect we would be machines not humans.)

Ps im drunk

10. Changed parameter of reward in quest "Ice Labyrinth" from "On receive" to "On equip"

i dnt think this is yet fixed

answer this roland