• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

We updated current version of game client to 3.10.1

We do recommend to update your client if you have any issues with crashes

Fixes:

Game client stability improved

Fixed crashes on load screen

You can download game directly from our site - http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Google Play market will approve Warspear Online 3.10.1 in 2 hours approximately.

We are extremely sorry for any caused inconveniences.

Have fun and have a nice weekends

Sincerely,

AIGRIND dev team

Yay! :yahoo:

Now fix rewards, please. Even if they aren't a bug....

Ya plz.

pls make quests wpns and eq not personal  :facepalm: i got mny wpns but cant use cuz not the same class :facepalm: :facepalm: and ty :good: :clapping:

I agree, please make quest items from the Snow Boundaries non Personal as it seems like a waste otherwise :cray:

Side note, I have updated the game on my mobile and still haven't got the extra moves, wtf? :facepalm: Please can this be fixed? :)

pls make quests wpns and eq not personal  :facepalm: i got mny wpns but cant use cuz not the same class :facepalm: :facepalm: and ty :good: :clapping:

Ya plz fix this !!!!

I'm using windows phone 8, when u released v3.10 phone downloaded indeed files but It still show version 3.9 but when I'm online I see message saying "welcome to warspear v.3.10". I don't know if that's why I can't access dungeon it keeps saying "operation will be available in next version" so I want to know what should I do to solve that issue. Thanks

I thought that the updates that would be released are always checked before it being opened :pardon:

Android seems to needing a fix, still aint got the new moves and ive updated the new release..what next? :facepalm:

Im using an apple device and the version 3.10 isnt available i have 3.9 but not 3.10 please hurry to make the update available :( im missing out

:facepalm: when it get updatae??  :diablo:  i dint got any news..  :diablo: inform before updates.. from today onward.. :drinks:

I wasted some internet data trying to update to v3.10.0 yesterday, which happens to be infested with BUGS (thank you very much) now there's v3.10.1, WARSPEAR(GM) WHYYYYYY!!??? :facepalm:

please someone upload the update on site or something  :facepalm: :facepalm:

i still get v3.9 :cray: :cray:

Clear your cache.

Hmm, everyone saying here their problems, but i dont have any. On pc i dowloaded new version and it shows v3.10.0 but it works perfected as v3.10.1, any bugs or something like that, btw im using Windows7. On phone (Galaxy S3) everything perfect, just sometimes i feel many lags in snow boundaries... maybe because of lots of people.. :unknw:

Make the rewards equipping! What should my druid do with a lv 18 ranger armour????

or my bd with a lv 5 moon amulet?

yyy when everyone could get easy good item then  soon everyone could have all set ... its almost like hunt u will never get always items for ur class .... i killed boss 7x and get 2 items and this killing me ...

killing alone sucks,,, a bad idea.... Can't go dungeon without necro again :facepalm: really i have to ask something.. Are u guys dnt want us to play or what??? :( and increase the parameter of time in dungeon :drinks: its sooo less :diablo: mind it !!

Yea but when u hunt and get other classes items, then you can sell it or use with another char.here 99% of items are useless bullshit! That cant be the sense of these dungeons!

at first i liked the snow event. Now im sick and prefer play other games. Why should i waste time and energy when theres a 99% chance,maybe higher , to get nothing!

i mean omg..personal reward? Biggest joke ever.im sure ill have fun with .my druids ranger armour.omg really

Im out

Going alone is not like nearly impossible but the time limit is shit.I thought there would be only one dungeon to complete it and to receive the rewards but it looks like i have to complete another round :facepalm: .20minutes is too low for single instances.

killing alone sucks,,, a bad idea.... Can't go dungeon without necro again :facepalm: really i have to ask something.. Are u guys dnt want us to play or what??? :( and increase the parameter of time in dungeon :drinks: its sooo less :diablo: mind it !!

Time is plenty. Can finish it with half the time left with good pt.

Yea but when u hunt and get other classes items, then you can sell it or use with another char.here 99% of items are useless bullshit! That cant be the sense of these dungeons!

at first i liked the snow event. Now im sick and prefer play other games. Why should i waste time and energy when theres a 99% chance,maybe higher , to get nothing!

i mean omg..personal reward? Biggest joke ever.im sure ill have fun with .my druids ranger armour.omg really

Im out

I agree with this. Personal rewards from other class... wtf.  :facepalm:

Hi to all moderates please make all rewards parameter none or equiping in the dungeon

please notice and do something for these problem and thankyou for the fixes

Time is plenty. Can finish it with half the time left with good pt.

he said alone,, not with party..some people prefer to test their strength..

Hi to all moderates please make all rewards parameter none or equiping in the dungeon

please notice and do something for these problem and thankyou for the fixes

i agree with this.