Inner forces rework

Fynn

As we already know, the "inner forces" ability had a change that was a good thing, but it is still somewhat weak:true_story1:

So I want to share ideas xd

Name: inner forces

Type: passive

Description:each auto attack against the character will reduce the damage towards him by 2%. maximum number of effects 10

Effect Duration: 12 sec

Cooldown: 6 sec (will not start immediately after the effect ends.) Reduced incoming damage will increase with skill level (+ 1%)

2nd idea -------------------------

Name: inner forces

Type: passive

Description: every 15% of health lost, the paladin will receive the "resonance" effect for 5 seconds, the next attack against the character will restore life points (100% of the damage received) The amount of health lost will be reduced with increasing skill level (-2%)

I'm afraid that they will take the ideas for other characters and not for the paladin xD (it has already happened) anyway ... What do you think?

• 10 months later...

Suggestions about the passive skill will be this add paladin Resistance like barbarian stoneskin with other name but this effect just can be apply against monsters and against pvp players other effect or the same that don't effect pvp mechanic.the idea is better tanking.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, it's not somewhat weak. It is weak. The skill is only beneficial with mermen gear. We know that the shield is going to get nerf due to many complaints(rip pve paladins), so I agree with buffing the dmg reduction of the skill. I think it should be 30% at minimum even though I want 50%. But 30% is fine. So I really like the first idea.