[2020.12.07] Game servers stop. Farewell to the Median Night holiday!

Holmes

dk does not have any defensive skills that help him to tank, I see dks +10 full dying as easily as any other class, and that is because he is a tank, imagine if it were not, dk is no longer just the worst tank in the game, but rather , the worst class, the most complete role, once in the tower I died because I couldn't stand the boss's high dmg, and the pt rogue was tanking in my place, everyone was laughing at me, even leaving the group dying of shame, honestly the death knight, has no use in the game, nor for PvE much less PvP, if it continues like this and better delete it right from the game, that is very sad

8 minutes ago, Sundown said:

dk does not have any defensive skills that help him to tank, I see dks +10 full dying as easily as any other class, and that is because he is a tank, imagine if it were not, dk is no longer just the worst tank in the game, but rather , the worst class, the most complete role, once in the tower I died because I couldn't stand the boss's high dmg, and the pt rogue was tanking in my place, everyone was laughing at me, even leaving the group dying of shame, honestly the death knight, has no use in the game, nor for PvE much less PvP, if it continues like this and better delete it right from the game, that is very sad

What you guys don't seem to understand is that this isn't a skill's rebalancing post yet.

Dk's have never really done damage to the enemy's flag using this skill before they started abusing of its mechanics. Calm down :piggy:

because they don’t end this silly war, so many wars just to descend which will be the next mc class to be nerfed ... someday they will nerf magicians, bd, templars and honestly that paladin’s shield unveils this buggy… but it looks like that only modify something if it is for the benefit of the elves ...

4 hours ago, Sundown said:

PvE, you need solidity or else you'll die easily. Plus how can you easily die? Do you not have a healer?

Im a Death Knight and I have seen other DK withstand bosses easily but I have seen Barb's do a better job than DeathKnights. We need a buff very badly

Even using healer, health potion, minions, I'm dying, dk msm full sturdiness, he can't take anything, he doesn't have efficient damage reduction skills, against very strong bosses, he was slapped, he's taking very easy hitkill, even the dmg classes are being more tank than dk

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

4 hours ago, Just a Guy said:

A very creative way to suggest something, but please use our dedicated forum section for this purpose 🙂

5 hours ago, Just a Guy said:

I like how this concept is visualized into the video. I honestly feel the exchange system in game is tedious, time consuming and medieval. 

It's time for a rework and this concept looks very nice. Most players have low level characters as personal banks with tons of email IDs and low level chars. Seems like a total waste. 

Please have a look at this along with the gear slot save suggestion and vertical 5 hotkeys. @Nolan@AkashaIt would improve the gameplay experience a lot for everyone. Thank you in advance! 

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

Ain't Wings gives 80% dmg reduction?

the wing assorbs damage based on the physical deffence at the moment of the cast, it is indeed strong in the early game where the attacks are not so heavy and u can be very tanky (if not immmortal), but in the endgame (myth sea tramp lair, champion colloseum and the mermen temple) it is not near the efficience to a % dmg redu skill like barb posseses, yes, them can still can tank but the req are kinda high compared to the barb on a certain point of view, but need note that these dungeons are rn based on few mobs that hits hard (dk's main weakness), since u could see in the last horror event deathknights eught easly tank the dungeon and be almost immune to attacks like the boss' machine gun. 

(anyway, the 80% is the chance of it to happen)

my belive in general is that if u can use a heavy armor a shield and be able to aggro all the mobs in the location, u can get capable to tank any dungeon with an high amp and on level gear

13 hours ago, Speedom said:

PvE, you need solidity or else you'll die easily. Plus how can you easily die? Do you not have a healer?

as i said earlier the endgames tends to be deadly for the deathknight SPECIALY if them are crittable, but even if them menage to achieve the solidity u may not get able to survive anyways (even if got heal) the only ways mostly are strong healers or have an well (i mean actually well) optimized gear
the point is dks tend to suck at tanking bosses, but them still can do, a deathknight can be able to even tank orkinus with the right gear and even the mobs of black elm (if posses heal ofcourse)

9 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Im a Death Knight and I have seen other DK withstand bosses easily but I have seen Barb's do a better job than DeathKnights. We need a buff very badly

barbs are basicaly born to tank bosses

6 hours ago, Sundown said:

Even using healer, health potion, minions, I'm dying, dk msm full sturdiness, he can't take anything, he doesn't have efficient damage reduction skills, against very strong bosses, he was slapped, he's taking very easy hitkill, even the dmg classes are being more tank than dk

1. may i klnow wich equipment ur using and what are u going aganist? 2. dmg classes like the chieftan i suppose, yes they posses a strong dmg redu but its rebalanced by nedding to almost always to check thier energy, if u speak about rogue.... the way lifesteal is made will only make em tankier and tankier overtime till the cap isnt reached, then them will have a period of op survivability (unless stunned/weakened) for a while, then the tanks will become back again superior in thier job, do not talk about bds please
and as for skills, may i know those too? since yea i can notice too dks dying eught easly in the endgames but at +10? i never even tought of it unless its orkinus

17 hours ago, Nolan said:

What you guys don't seem to understand is that this isn't a skill's rebalancing post yet.

Dk's have never really done damage to the enemy's flag using this skill before they started abusing of its mechanics. Calm down :piggy:

it dosent seems a reasonable thing anyway, u could have did ways that allowed still to hit the flag... then if the flag gets filed with aoe and it dies it would be the defenders themselves fault no? since the sentinels gain more ways to reach the flag and damage it (resistence to blade dancers, more aoe wich can hit it, the goddamn templar) why cant the legion gain it? it can be made in way it wont be gamebreaking as the previous tattic of the chaos pots, but it would allow the legion to gain some attack power (counting that each skill added increases all classes power) 

yes its true that the legion still have gained some other way to reach out the flag and damage it (chief's aoe) but act in this way it is a bit overreacted and heavly places the devs on the hate zone of specialy the deathknights since they've got something to finnaly excell wich can make em enter the meta

19 hours ago, Speedom said:

i am just gonna copy what i wrote elsewhere. but i was trying my best not to comment...

while other tanks having an easy to use heal, barbarian have combat fury that only requires max health for it to be effective and as a barbarian that easy to come by(also gives damage), paladin has an amazing basic healing skill, warden has passive that heals 10% at level 1 if he blocks a WHOLE 10% without even leveling the skill and all these skills have better cooldown and duration than dk skills, while dk skills, one need to invest heavily in hp regen to be effective, losing other defensive stats like block and life steal while having a 2 minute cooldown:facepalm:, and another that deal 10% of health as damage to tank and doesn't even last that long anyways, and even after getting that sweet 25% life steal bosses take little damage to none from tanks so no much to heal from there

warden have an amazing constant 25% damage reduction, paladin has a shield and passive, barbarian have stone skin and last wish both passive and both amazing damage reduction skills, heck even blade dancer that is no longer considered a "tank" have better shield skill than blood protection, on the other hand dk only have his skill for 8 seconds then he gotta wait 10 seconds at most to use it again, really bad, dk is without a doubt the worst tank right now

45 minutes ago, coldravens said:

well blood protect is big help, just need a longer diration 

when the skill got first introduced it had 8s duration with a 12s cooldown going back to that is a good way to help dk

30 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

They should buff the Death Knight. Increase the duration of blood protecton and buff Dark Shield

buff blood? sure, dark shield? not so much

dark shield is one of the best basic defensive skill in game right now, i would go as far as say the skill is the pinnacle of basic skill in whole game, not only does it help you early game, it scale well with you late game, a thing that other classes basic skills don't do much, that's why every time a new update is released i read it with fear in me that dark shield could be nerfed or touched

or maybe its not that great of a skill but because every other skill is bad i think of it as a great skill:cat2: but for sure dark shield is the best skill dk have and forever will

the best course of action right now for dk is to rebalance or rework its survivability skills, and survivability doesn't only mean damage reduction but also healing skills

i.e (saturation, secret reserve and blood protection)

Edited by 0gull

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

So how much dmg Wings absorb?

There has been no official statement that i know of by devs on how much it absorb or what's the formula is, but I have a rough idea of how the skill work by eyeing the skill and doing my own testing so DONT TAKE THESE NUMBERS AT FACE VALUE they could be wrong and most likely are

From testing and seeing other people tests I concluded that the skill absorb roughly 1 point of damage for every 27 point of armor, meaning that if you had 10k defense, the skill would absorb around 370 damage, IMPORTANT: the skill does not count increase in armor from buffs so aura of hatred 15% armor increase won't work on the skill, in the same sense shaman/druid shield does not increase the skill effect, charmer skill or any other skill does not increase the skill effectiveness, the skill only count raw armor, the skill could be buffed with icy relic of intractability, giving the skill a 40% increase in effect going from 1 damage for 27 armor to 1 damage for 16 armor if applied to the previous 10k armor, the skill would absorb roughly 625 damage

Again a great skill for a basic one

Edited by 0gull

3 hours ago, 0gull said:

There has been no official statement that i know of by devs on how much it absorb or what's the formula is, but I have a rough idea of how the skill work by eyeing the skill and doing my own testing so DONT TAKE THESE NUMBERS AT FACE VALUE they could be wrong and most likely are

From testing and seeing other people tests I concluded that the skill absorb roughly 1 point of damage for every 27 point of armor, meaning that if you had 10k defense, the skill would absorb around 370 damage, IMPORTANT: the skill does not count increase in armor from buffs so aura of hatred 15% armor increase won't work on the skill, in the same sense shaman/druid shield does not increase the skill effect, charmer skill or any other skill does not increase the skill effectiveness, the skill only count raw armor, the skill could be buffed with icy relic of intractability, giving the skill a 40% increase in effect going from 1 damage for 27 armor to 1 damage for 16 armor if applied to the previous 10k armor, the skill would absorb roughly 625 damage

Again a great skill for a basic one

Thanks. On top of that 80% chance, the skill is very superior vs any other defensive skill. My understanding in this game is that dmg absorption triumph over having a lot of defense because it reduces the dmg. Having 10k defense, which is not hard for a high lvl DK with a shield, is really good with wings. Off Topic: My question is, DK with lv32 gear first skill, will that skill stack with wings?

Edited by Speedom

4 hours ago, Speedom said:

My question is, DK with lv32 gear first skill, will that skill stack with wings?

Yes

For the next udapte the game should think about doing something with the Chinese afk in random modes, they are there dmd afk all day 24/7 always in battles with elfs in our pt there is a Chinese afk, we have to draw powers from hades and from another world to be able to beat 3 elf, it is always 4vs5, (us saphire mc side) is destroyed because of the Chinese using bots

I have sent thousands of evidence

4.jpeg

editado 2.jpeg

editado1.jpeg

@verdad you sure did send evidences, but you did it in a wrong place. Please, contact the support team and send them everything you posted here.

• Holmes unpinned this topic