one of most active guilds, "Delicious" got hacked (Eu-Emerald)

Lyzoic

Lol we should take the topic to Twitter and make #SaveDelicious the worldwide trending hashtag no.1:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Anyway, hope you guys will have a shot at getting your guild back 😕 It sucks to lose something that became like family and especially if it's something everyone put a lot of effort in to build...:hopeless:

3 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

:true_story1:The internal news I heard is that the president of delicious guild had a good relationship with a member of Yinyang guild, who knew the game account and password of the president of delicious guild.Last night, the member of the Yinyang guild secretly logged into the president's account, kicked all members out of the guild, and then deleted the account.During this period, all the process was recorded by the Yinyang player and posted to youtube, but later deleted.Well, since the relationship between you is false.

No it was recorded by a guildmate showcasing the terrorist attempt :imdead:

I find it unlikely that anyone could hack an Warspear account out of nowhere, I believed that the guild owner shared his mail or account to a friend or acquaintance, stole from him. 

The same thing happened on BR-Tourmaline with a guild level 7 and they never did anything to return it to its owner. 

Although selling accounts, guilds for real money is prohibited, Eb BR-Tourmaline is doing all the time, but AIGRIND covers his eyes. 

I've been in the guild for a long time. It's sad to see a guild fall apart like this. Delicious was a fast growing guild and has made alot of progress in the last few months. There are always people that have something against. But ending it this way is just sad.

#SaveDelicious

Edited by Guppy

9 minutes ago, Danfake said:

I find it unlikely that anyone could hack an Warspear account out of nowhere, I believed that the guild owner shared his mail or account to a friend or acquaintance, stole from him. 

The same thing happened on BR-Tourmaline with a guild level 7 and they never did anything to return it to its owner. 

Although selling accounts, guilds for real money is prohibited, Eb BR-Tourmaline is doing all the time, but AIGRIND covers his eyes. 

I actually want to inform, the account e-mail got leaked to YouTubers on the email, over 10 mails got leaked to each other because of test server. itzblaack joined to server test when new classes came out, so thats why I believe it deserves a very deep check.

6 hours ago, Danfake said:

isn't first time than happen it... Happened with @Maleknecrobefore, the own @Higgings got hacked with keylogger too, that's not new in emerald. Besides that many people were surprise by this, they know me. The access in my account is restricted, that's why i deserve an investigation and answer about it. I had no reason to share my account since i'm quarantine in my country and didn't not play any tour or arena (most responsible for account sharing). below you can see the security that is said by the game administration, when you sent the message to the private test server, an access link was sent to all YouTubers and guests. But forget that all these emails were available to all these players, if you have a bad player, it could harm someone or even harm ...

f1e4f107-de6a-42e9-a6c9-e2e8b56bcafc.jpg

Edited by Itzblack

1 hour ago, Singed said:

#savedelicious 

Even though some of your members blocked lvl 16 dg for no reason... this is still a sad story

didn't know about this, probably because they we're mad from elves blocking us at 32 dg for weeks

1 hour ago, Lyzoic said:

didn't know about this, probably because they we're mad from elves blocking us at 32 dg for weeks

It may be that freaky of Jessyca lel 

On 07/12/2020 at 09:20, Lyzoic said:

Este tópico é sobre uma das guildas mais ativas no servidor da UE, que possuímos por muito tempo, mas a tornamos ativa apenas 5 a 6 meses atrás devido a Mermen GvG / bosses causando drama, Delicious, uma guild 9lv com castelo t2 (que def seria no próximo fim de semana). Ganhamos 16 milhões de pontos de guilda esta semana, o que nos colocaria em 2º lugar no Torneio de Guilda.

Mas é claro que quando há pessoas motivadas tentando fazer algo legal, sempre há alguém que quer derrubá-las, sem ter certeza sobre seu motivo, seja uma vingança, flexionando suas habilidades de hacking ou outra coisa, mas o ponto é que acabou, o que é triste para nossos 90 membros ativos que quase todos fizeram pelo menos 50k gp esta semana. E não apenas tendo isso o suficiente, nosso líder foi hackeado e excluído também.

Isso é o que eu sei; Fui dormir às 4 da manhã após eventos de terror, nossos outros membros fizeram dgs como de costume e o itz foi hackeado por volta das 5h - 6h CET

Aqui está o vídeo / screenshots do hacker chutando pessoas, tínhamos membros indo para kronus

image.png.10a3ea2b90e760a3c7749ba55c2ef9d1.png

image.thumb.png.337e6e4a3663fa3643c9e8203ccd1fbd.png

Agora a questão é: o que podemos fazer? há algo que pode ser feito? Espero que a equipe de suporte possa ajudar, já que isso parece ser uma coisa de hacker, isso acontecia uma ou duas vezes por ano com os jogadores mais famosos da UE, hackear parece ser difícil, eu sei, mas espero que haja pessoas que possam investigar isso caso, são 90 membros ativos, as melhores guildas do lado mc estão na UE, a defesa do castelo T2 vem na próxima semana e é o nosso castelo, então sim ...

#SalveDelicious

Mainly referring to the newcomers of the forum: please, try to write something a bit more consistent than the supportive and by-the-creator-of-the-topic-appreciated Hashtag, as I can't keep approving posts with basically no material content in it.

Apologies and thank you in advance for the understanding :tired2:

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

Mainly referring to the newcomers of the forum: please, try to write something a bit more consistent than the supportive and by-the-creator-of-the-topic-appreciated Hashtag, as I can't keep approving posts with basically no material content in it.

Apologies and thank you in advance for the understanding :tired2:

But Higgi...

You GOTTA #SAVEDELICIOUS😂

Sorry for the caps:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: