one of most active guilds, "Delicious" got hacked (Eu-Emerald)

Lyzoic

This topic is about one of most active guilds on EU-server, which we owned for long time but we made it active just 5-6 months ago due Mermen GvG/bosses causing drama, Delicious, a 9lv guild with t2 castle (which def would of been next weekend). We made 16M guild points this week, which would'we made us #2 this week on Guild Tournament.

But of course when there is motivated people trying to do something cool, theres always someone who wants to pull them down, not sure about his motif, either a revenge, flexing on hacking skills or something else, but the point is that it's gone, which is sad to our 90 active members who almost everyone made atleast 50k gp this week. And not just having that enough, our leader got hacked and deleted as well.

This is what I know; I went sleep at 4am after horror events, our other members did dgs still as normal, and itz got hacked about 5:00- 6:00 CET

Here is the video/screenshots of the hacker kicking people, we had members going kronus

image.png.10a3ea2b90e760a3c7749ba55c2ef9d1.png

image.thumb.png.337e6e4a3663fa3643c9e8203ccd1fbd.png

Now the question is, what can we do? is there anything that can be done? I hope support team is able to help, since this seems to be hacking-thing, this happened once or twice a year to most famous players on EU, hacking seems to be difficult I know but I hope there is people who can investigate on this case, its 90 of active members, best guilds mc side got on EU, T2 castle defence comes next week and its our castle so yeah...

Edited by Lyzoic

25 minutes ago, Lyzoic said:

Now the question is, what can we do? is there anything that can be done? I hope support team is able to help, since this seems to be hacking-thing, this happened once or twice a year to most famous players on EU, hacking seems to be difficult I know but I hope there is people who can investigate on this case, its 90 of active members, best guilds mc side got on EU, T2 castle defence comes next week and its our castle so yeah...

The first thing it's necessary to do is to contact the support team as you said. They must be aware of what happened there. Something like this happened once already and the guild was eventually restored, however, this is a very delicate situation which needs the attention of the aforementioned Support Team

([email protected])

Make sure you explain them everything as you did here. And keep in mind that an answer might take up to 5 working days

It is indeed a shame, and i hope you guys find ways to recover the Guild, but ...

If someone had previous access to the Guild Leader's account i dont think AiGrind has much to do to help you guys.

Unless you actually have some way to prove that the account was hacked, and not shared with someone , and that person decided to delete account and guild. ( Considering that account sharing  is against AiGrind Rules)

But if Hacking was the case, i'm certain that the support team will do everything in their power to help you guys!

Good luck!

:yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

this sucks... this guild hold a special place in my heart, i really hope for the dev team to do their best bringing it back and do it justice

good luck guys!

Edited by 0gull

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

The first thing it's necessary to do is to contact the support team as you said. They must be aware of what happened there. Something like this happened once already and the guild was eventually restored, however, this is a very delicate situation which needs the attention of the aforementioned Support Team

([email protected])

Make sure you explain them everything as you did here. And keep in mind that an answer might take up to 5 working days

Ooooo se they do guild restoratons well i hope they restore it then cuz mc side allready lack big guilds and in general to delete your guild sucks alot, i dont wana imagen what person you are to delete not only the guild but the char as well and that char had like merman set and arena rewards.

Its so sad !! Delicious is good guild whit a great family !!! They make a great guild whit many good players !! Please devs help us !!😢

CA61FC9D-F2CD-4F6E-959F-AD929FC7A8E6.jpeg

I hope everything works out. Seeing all your efforts and those of your comrades going down the drain simply because of the envy of mediocre people is sad.

its sad,here was a big investment in that guild, and in my account too. I know my account cannot be resolved, but I believe my guild can be ... I want my children to have a home again

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

Well... that’s a sad and big loss for the ws community i hope this will get fixed in someway... in that guild were put a lot of fatigue and money dissappeared from a clap like thanos... As I said I hope this will get fixed or it will be a loss for first for gm because the most active guild in mc won’t spend any more money in this game and for us because we was trying to make one of the most active guild in mc and it was going successfully, many people growth in there with a chance being from noob to hero... people got mermen sets ... I didn’t seen this kind of activity in mc for years being a family you know not just a normal guild without purposes

Many of us won’t continue the game anymore if this won’t fix, we had already gp to lvl up 10 that’s a lot of fatigue and money...

Dear gm give a deeply look on this situation I guess it will favour us and you aswell without loosing “anything” :uhuh:

For a member of Delicious guild,  I and my whole guild mates efforted their nights, personal profits, real moneys with a great aspire of love. At last week of horror, as everyone knows we could have 20m+ guild points if there weren't be some kind of problems. As a guild we all love each other and having funny times, I feel like im in my home. But sadly there are truths, if you go higher and higher some people will want to stop you. Since in Eu-Emerald sentinel side dominates the server, we were just like a hope, a hope of geting our rights back. A level 12 guild gone from 100/100 to 1/100 before a week, and this week it striked to us. Imagine an earthquake happens and your home destroys, then you have to live outside or spread out to other places, that's what we are living right now. Virtual or Reality, it doesn't matter since we love what we do. I'm only one but feeling the 90 member of my guild mates and talking from here to admins, we need our home back...

We need your help to make it ReBorn again.🙂

#SaveDelicious, We have spent a lot of time in that guild, so that simply an unknown person, whom you must know by your IP, of the last person who connected the Itzblaack account, has destroyed everything that we with much effort build 

This is really a shame. This guild was the best guild on EU-Emerald. I haven't been in Delicious long, but I quickly realised this guild was not just a guild. It was a family. Everyone was helpful, no drama, no anything. We were helpful to everyone outside guild, and it keeps me wondering why would anyone do something like this. And I really feel sorry for all of Delicious members, especially Itzblaack, who put his heart and soul into this guild to make it perfect for us. And he did. I really hope this can be resolved so we can be that family again.

We'll come back stronger than ever.

#SaveDelicious

Bom eu de um tempo pra cá estou me afastando do Warspear, depois de anos jogando este jogo, e não são poucos anos no meu caso são 10 anos. Acho que esse é um dos melhores jogos nesse estilo já feito, mas embora, este jogo pecou quando se isolou dos problemas criados dentro do próprio do jogo. Exemplo: Como pode ter aliança de guildas élficas com as guildas mcs; Arenas durante anos combinadas; Bugs como mago usar Teleporte e estilhaço de pedras sobre o efeito de Benção habilidade guilda, uma nova habilidade dk em guerras sendo usada como um anti-jogo; Hackears invadindo e bugando moedas;Se os desenvolvedores acham que isso gera uma melhor conduta entre os jogadores estão errados, isso causa, efeitos que vão além do próprio jogo, e muitas vezes quem mais oferece não são ouvidos e ressarcidos. Sorte uma guilda Delicius e Vc Gabriel ITzBlack. 

Edited by Thiago Aldilene Moreira

Ainda não acredito que aconteceu isso com a guild mais humilde do Servidor Eu-Emerald, ainda não consigo acreditar, espero que consigam a Guild novamente!

#SaveDelicious

7 hours ago, coldravens said:

i dont wana imagen what person you are to delete not only the guild but the char as well and that char had like merman set and arena rewards.

i was asking the same thing man,, what kind of person you are to delete full rewards char or even help in deleting it, must feel real insecure.

On eu emerald mc, we dont have anymore where to play in a usually (no restore guild), theres many guilds but most of them have their game style, and most of them are full, we lost 2 guilds (190 slots members from berserk and Delicious) and in mc side emerald dont have guilds for afford that all peoples, And according to the policy of each guild, several members are not accepted in the strongest, we will not give up, and we will not do what peoples always wanted, that is get us down, most of our members beint rejected in others guilds (thats not a problem, coz every guild invites who ever they wants), then most of us are homeless, but all we need is the guild back, we was going to lvl up to 10 soon, this guild wont die, be sure everyone.

1 minute ago, samir10 said:

was asking the same thing man,, what kind of person you are to delete full rewards char or even help in deleting it, must feel real insecure.

That not end like this xd be sure

#savedelicious eu estou muito supreso porque era uma das melhores guild do serve e ser deletado por um hacker eu sei q o lider nao faria isso pela dediçao que ele tinha pela guild que eu sei disso entao espero que resolvam isso que eu to muito triste em sabe que aconteceu isso espero que resolvam e em saber quem fez isso 

2 minutes ago, samir10 said:

ok bro, let me know when you need tour slot again for your druid to buy a costume, you will have to pay this time though😄

let's enjoy that we are on the forum and ask to search your ip?

5 minutes ago, Itzblack said:

Not like you will get an answer, since players have got no authority to ask for such datas.

Let's stay on what the topic speaks of, please. In every sense

5 minutes ago, Itzblack said:

let me google translate this, wait.

So funny blocking my posts about being banned on my trade ability and paying attention to such post like "Hack" just cause u guys friends or whatever. 

Lyzioc my friend but

Some of admins  really action like they do whatever they like to.

Lost my trade ability for about 2 3 month and not getting it fixed  even i have sent  an email  to support them 3 4 times .

21CB4BAB-D405-49BE-997B-196DB3CE89A3.thumb.jpeg.c8e9de57d54644eca028b9f52c9ecbab.jpegMost of servers’ legion sides are dead. In Eu-Emerald server a guild named “Delicious” which was lvl 9 faced to bigger guilds and succed in it then the others did.

But also being succesful brings harder problems with it. Enemies... You can understand them in everywhere, maybe even here. Last week of horror in 2020 made 17m Guild Points with giving a fight to the strongest guild in Emerald or may be in whole servers. Wasted unlimited coins on game for to give this fight. Until to monday about 4-5 hours ago before tour ends. You are sleeping, then waking up and opening the ratings with a proud of hard work of whole week, wait what you see is nothing in there, you can’t see your home in anywhere. Then confusing starts. And that 17m gp was road to make Delicious stronger and be an example and hope to other guilds to think that “Yes, we can make this too.” We fell in love with each other in Delicious and we want to have more better days. I hope that you can figure it out and give our guild back, as the old name of guild’s was we will “ReBorn”. Please support us to make game better and funnier for Emerald server. After this hacking most of people got desperate which includes me. I have nothing to do if there is no Delicious. Will you let those to kill game, or will you be with us to make game lively than Warspear Online has ever had.

#SaveDelicious

#DeliciousMustReBorn

Hello guys,

well to be honest this day was alot to me personally, i wake up to see my guild gone by 1 click like that🤷🏼‍♂️ and also my best friend itzblack been deleted, ( it sucks since i passed through this ) im not being dramatic about this day being alot cuz the day continued to become worst and worst ( personal life shit ).

Anyways so i texted itz on whatsapp asking him what happened, he said he was sleeping and wake up for such news. i started calling lovely lyzoic like 100 times but that smart sleeps like a pig 😂

to shame all that hard work to be gone, all that fights with op LS spammers fully buffed elves just to make gp and get rank 2 ( if no fight im sure we would have been top 1 easy😎)  and also to lose all what we build on castle also a big shame. 

To me i dont think im going through this shit once again ( building new guild again ) ive already been through alot, going from aoa to berserks then to yy and finally building our own. 

So please help us get delicious back. 

Thx in advance.🤪

Yes 1 more thing, Please make xmas to be peaceful like spring, mc and elves cant kill each others out side dg and ull see what delicious can do 😎

• Nolan locked this topic

Alright, I moved this topic to another section as I see a lot of people sympathise with the guild and are sad for the loss. 

I have already spoken with the topic owner to contact the support as nothing else can be done here in the forum. I'll let you guys send your supportive messages to them but with respect and civilization .:good:

• Nolan unlocked this topic

yo se que unos de las mejores guild ( delicious ) saldrá de esta, no nos rindamos amigos, es una pena lo que le paso a mi líder itzblaack, solo quiero que se haga justicia 😞

#deliciouswillback

Damn, This shouldn't happen to anyone. I feel for you guys. Getting a guild to level 10 requires a lot of money, resources, time and effort of many people.
I sincerely hope the support team takes this issue seriously and you guys get the guild back. 

- Love from US server.

#savedelicious

it's really sad to see a whole guild disappear in a blink of an eye, despite having problems with that guild or not losing a whole guild after seeing everyone there working hard and investing a lot of time and resources into it is just morally wrong, I hope this topic goes with a happy ending. :vp-looking:

:true_story1:Yesterday I saw a lot of people talking about hackers being members of the MC Yinyang guild.Think about which guild is blocking you in front of the replica gate during the event?It's EU ELF pH!Think about which guild in the world was saying: GZ delicious? 2 when the championship ended last week and announced the ranking of points?It's EU MC Yinyang.What is the relationship between ELF pH and MC Yingyang?I think you've been spotted a long time ago.I think you can take legal measures to protect delicious. After all, hackers do harm to your property.When you rely on legal means, the official will certainly assist you.I wish that EU MC can resume the delicious guild more and more.Hopefully hackers will get the punishment they deserve.

22 minutes ago, emmmmmm said:

:true_story1:Yesterday I saw a lot of people talking about hackers being members of the MC Yinyang guild.Think about which guild is blocking you in front of the replica gate during the event?It's EU ELF pH!Think about which guild in the world was saying: GZ delicious? 2 when the championship ended last week and announced the ranking of points?It's EU MC Yinyang.What is the relationship between ELF pH and MC Yingyang?I think you've been spotted a long time ago.I think you can take legal measures to protect delicious. After all, hackers do harm to your property.When you rely on legal means, the official will certainly assist you.I wish that EU MC can resume the delicious guild more and more.Hopefully hackers will get the punishment they deserve.

These here are heavy accusations you're throwing, and I really hope you have got proves of what you're saying. First, for your information, If people were that smart to hack accunts easily, they would hack something higher than a guild lv9. Secondly, the protection of accounts is the player's responsibility. Sharing and trusting people enough to let someone in your account might result in these things. I want to believe that this guy has been hacked, but please, let's avoid all of these illuminati theories just because you have got some personal problems with the aforementioned guilds. 

Thank you for the understanding 🙂

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

这些都是你提出的严重指控,我真的希望你有证据证明你在说什么。首先,让您知道,如果人们如此聪明地破解容易发生,他们会黑一些高于公会lv 9。第二,保护帐户是玩家的责任。分享和信任足够多的人,让别人进入你的帐户可能会导致这些事情。我想相信这家伙被黑了,但请你,让我们避免所有这些照明理论,仅仅因为你有一些个人问题与上述公会。

谢谢你的理解🙂

However, what I said is not my personal opinion. It has already happened in EU MC.

1 minute ago, emmmmmm said:

However, what I said is not my personal opinion. It has already happened in EU MC.

One more good reason to pay close attention to EULA Rules and to respect them; so that these kind of things won't happen at all. Keep your personal problems outside the forum. 

2 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

Thats indeed heavy accusations pls provade screen shot or video were the hacker says or shows he is from yy, if you believe what players say in world chat then ill desapoint you most of the info from there are lies cuz since yy is big guild there alot of haters out there that blame on it almost everything that happens on mc side

Yeah I can also say we were pretty fine with YY, not about that. theres some clues we may guess how it happened but we wont tell about it here, I didnt expect it to get fixed here anyway but I want people to know how much effort we made on this guild. We leveled our guild at horror event to 9lvl and we already made enough gp even for 10lv

:true_story1:The internal news I heard is that the president of delicious guild had a good relationship with a member of Yinyang guild, who knew the game account and password of the president of delicious guild.Last night, the member of the Yinyang guild secretly logged into the president's account, kicked all members out of the guild, and then deleted the account.During this period, all the process was recorded by the Yinyang player and posted to youtube, but later deleted.Well, since the relationship between you is false.

49 minutes ago, emmmmmm said:

:true_story1:The internal news I heard is that the president of delicious guild had a good relationship with a member of Yinyang guild, who knew the game account and password of the president of delicious guild.Last night, the member of the Yinyang guild secretly logged into the president's account, kicked all members out of the guild, and then deleted the account.During this period, all the process was recorded by the Yinyang player and posted to youtube, but later deleted.Well, since the relationship between you is false.

I also heard the Earth is flat. 

The "president" of delicious then should've kept his datas safe, as he agreed to do so when he started to play the game. 

Since I can't judge the case, for the 2nd time, I invite you to do the same. I won't ask again.