Median Night vs World Creation

Drakoslayd

I prefer the Halloween event.

Because most of the years it has the best/most valuable drops and i quite like the dark theme.

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Halloween for the win

Though, the lava theme-d Snow Boundaries of some years ago was for sure my favourite event. 

I looooove Snowboundaries because Winter is my all time favourite season, has always been and always will be! And the female costumes are so elegant, cute and pretty:kawaii:It totally gives me happy Winter vibes (despite people killing each other xD)!

Though a few years ago there was a Halloween with a chess and little snow theme which I also loved very much :pleased:The dark mysterious Halloween mood always gets me as well!😄

Both events have their charms:vp-hearts: 

Edited by Morgana
Corrected typoooos

On 12/6/2020 at 11:18 PM, Drakoknight said:

This is in general. Sam Hain vs White Beard, which Event do yall like the most? 

I like all events of the game. Each event brings different experience of gameplay
Suggestion: Put a poll for the same. Some people are shy to comment ! :panda4:

Edited by Sai Chandra
Real Opinion

Depends on the screen/monitor type I'm using.

Regular LCD --> Winter.

OLED --> Halloween because winter burns my eyes out in the middle of the day.

On 12/11/2020 at 2:05 PM, Morgana said:

I looooove Snowboundaries because Winter is my all time favourite season, has always been and always will be! And the female costumes are so elegant, cute and pretty:kawaii:It totally gives me happy Winter vibes (despite people killing each other xD)!

Though a few years ago there was a Halloween with a chess and little snow theme which I also loved very much :pleased:The dark mysterious Halloween mood always gets me as well!😄

Both events have their charms:vp-hearts: 

Beating_Heart.gif

I won't lie. After seeing the new features of this year's World Creation I feel that this year may be the best event to date:greedy: