Bugs/suggestions for the recent 3.10 update

r0land

ITENS FRON QUEST KILL ROBERIUS ,, ARE PERSONAL ... FIX THIS !!! PALADIN WITH STAFF PERSONAL ,, DRUID WITH BOW PERSONAL  :mega_shok: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I really don't know if this what i'm about to write is bug or not..Since event "snow boundaries" started I've been doing quest "On Heaven's door"..I've done it like 10 times or so on 1 character and costumes always appear on 1st or 4th block when finishing it.I've noticed it's impossible to get a costume since if u chose block no.1 costume will appear in block no.4 and vice versa. IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS DEVS OMFG I've BEEN CHOSING BLOCK NO.4 FOR 5 DAYS AND COSTUME ALWAYS IN BLOCK NO.1 ,and today when I chose block NO.1 COSTUME WAS IN BLOCK NO.4!!!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

I really don't know if this what i'm about to write is bug or not..Since event "snow boundaries" started I've been doing quest "On Heaven's door"..I've done it like 10 times or so on 1 character and costumes always appear on 1st or 4th block when finishing it.I've noticed it's impossible to get a costume since if u chose block no.1 costume will appear in block no.4 and vice versa. IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS DEVS OMFG I've BEEN CHOSING BLOCK NO.4 FOR 5 DAYS AND COSTUME ALWAYS IN BLOCK NO.1 ,and today when I chose block NO.1 COSTUME WAS IN BLOCK NO.4!!!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

So true

Anyway I found a typo in a weapons name : Reberius Scepter (Necro staff) instead of Ruberius  which is the name of the boss that drops it , All the other ruberius weapons which i saw are correct(axe).

One more thing why are all the ruberius weapons having only 2 parameters, i get that it is lvl 19 but come on at the moment it is much weaker than the arena weapons .

Also if the weapons cant be 4 parameter why is the cloaks 4 parameter ( to be honest i see more cloaks than weapons in trade chat ) even though i think both are equally rare. :mega_shok:

Nobody would use a shaman staff with only moon magic. :shout:

Ok it is true that it would overpower dooms if it got 4 parameter but did'nt the halloween weapons have equal dmg as doom?

I'm not strictly asking for 4 parameter even a 3 would be good , so it could be compared to doom still weaker on the parameters.

I you read this Thank You.

DONT FORGET TO FIX THE TYPO :blush:

Hey i have same problem, i think its for everyone  :facepalm: 

very true duck ws this is BS ive stopped doin this quest from today ..just cant bieleve it

Devs, I have found the most annoying bug in whole ws! Usually when you press on reindeers, bird feeders, trees and snowmen you can't walk there. But I have found one snowman in which yiu can stand!! It is so annoying! :facepalm:

Jk. But if you tell me to report bugs, I report bugs. Even if they doesn't even matter :spiteful:

84077_.png

84078_.png

My opinion is:

Developers of this game gave 0/100 f's about this update. M.kuz made enough money to F all our cares away. This hopeful rpg is nothin but a sinkhole.. we devoted our spare time+more to it and they only want more "miracles"... but honestly.. you wont see a dime out of me. Until you make updates with new items better than labyrinth and a system that benifits coin buyers and non-buyers, this update is a joke.

all jokes aside.. thanks for letting me realize my 2&1/2 years was A waste like diablo/ragnarok/WoW was.. you had me thinking stuff changed but no

Game needs more late game content, can't even talk about the update yet; you basically threw something at us for xmas and left us, why would lvl 19 weapons be shitter than lvl 17/18?

I agree with pliskin, i regret amping/spending a dime. Today i just realised the cycle this game has.

• 2 weeks later...

press on the size icon near exit!

or try alt + F4

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

& btw this is my suggestion: Some changes in the Miracle shop.

• 2 months later...
I`m not even sure is this server hardened or is it a bug/glitch once i created an account in that server straight away i bought some elixirs of knowledge and i used one as soon as i bought them and the thing is with it i i still get regular xp amounts as i used to get on US-Sapphire server... for example Rogue Goblins Quest gives me only 7 xp once i do the quest it only adds 7xp to my total. could any one reply to me ASAP please.EDIT: If i need to i can take some screenshots right now

Devs, pls fix PvE taunt effect of warcy, it is way to weak. I compared it to my normal taunt and that one is obvioulsy stronger. It sucks now. :(

Devs, pls fix PvE taunt effect of warcy, it is way to weak. I compared it to my normal taunt and that one is obvioulsy stronger. It sucks now. :(

Please don't duplicate your posts, ty.

P.s this topic must be locked.

And another thing. The AoE taunt of warcry is too weak to actually taunt the mobs in PvE. Bcaz as soon as anyone deals the tiniest amount of dmg, the taunt doesn't work. That kind of makes the taunt useless. :facepalm:  I would like that to be improved in some way. Ty. :)

• 6 months later...

PLEASE ALLOW LANGUAGE OPTIONS MORE VAST. I NEED TO CHANGE LANGUAGE TO FRENCH SO I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE THIS OPTION :( PLEASE LISTEN AND RESPOND. Ty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gostaria de dar algumas opinioes sobre a experiencia que eu tenho no jogo, a fins de se possível tornar o game mais atraente a novos olhos.

Eu tenho um cavaleiro da morte nivel 18, e recentemente eu comprei a habilidade de saturaçao. Entendo que a habilidade torna parte do dano causado ao inimigo em vida para mim. Mas na minha opiniao esta é uma habilidade considerada inutil.

Entendo que a habilidade ainda esta no nivel 1 e que meu ataque nao é muito alto, mas o fato é que para usa-la eu preciso sacrificar cerca de 80 pontos de vida, e durante o uso da mesma, nao recupero nem a metade. Durante uma batalha na arena por exemplo, ela me causa dano se eu a usar, ao invés de me curar como o determinado.

Outro ponto que eu acredito ser impprtante falar é sobre as características dos personagens. Por exemplo, eu escolhi o cavaleiro da morte porque na criaçao de um personagem, aparenta que ele é o que possui a maior defesa de todos. E durante o jogo nao dexei de notar que a quantidade de dano que eu recebo é a mesma de outros personagens, do mesmo nivel. Acredito que o jogo ficaria mais atraente se essas "características" de cada personagem fosse melhor trabalhada, a fim de trazer uma diferença de um jogador para outro.

Espero ter dado uma opiniao importante na evoluçao do jogo. Obrigado.