Bugs/suggestions for the recent 3.10 update

r0land

In arena sometimes 1v2 and 3v2, instance rewards are personal (not sure if bug) but what for example necro does with heavy armor items... Instance rewards are bad so not worth doing , maybe add items better than current 18 level gear, and for now instances seem a bit too easy ;D

Allso waiting for update to ios...

arena 2vs1 3vs2 , screen becomes green and black sometimes in the door of the dungeon lvl19 with dragons arounds , annoying sound sometimes , and yesterday got some autocloses but since this morning I cant even see more than the logo " aigrind " it autocloses without the option to report the bug again again, bored morning

Yesterday night i updated on android also on pc so idk whats exactly the problem with you who cant update.

instance rewards are personal (not sure if bug) but what for example necro does with heavy armor items...

Yup what about that? why you guys give us more chance to get drop but drops are so sad like clothing for melees or heavy armor for casters?

Not normal.  Please response

In arena sometimes 1v2 and 3v2, instance rewards are personal (not sure if bug) but what for example necro does with heavy armor items... Instance rewards are bad so not worth doing , maybe add items better than current 18 level gear, and for now instances seem a bit too easy ;D

Allso waiting for update to ios...

if itens will be better, the difficult to get will be increased too.

its not funny you farming hours to get a doom weap and in 20min u get the same reward from easy quest.

if itens will be better, the difficult to get will be increased too.

its not funny you farming hours to get a doom weap and in 20min u get the same reward from easy quest.

20m one sudden... mmmm 1hour three suddens?

I go lab now.

The items wer getting & winning from chests after killing bosses in instances(dungeons) all of them r personal, plz fix this !

You said that "Snow Elves ensure that no one will leave the labyrinth without a joy and reward" I've left labyrinth 2 times without a gift :facepalm: .

HTC Wildfire S, landscape mode.

Each time i try to type, the black line the text is supposed to appear before i press enter, is now on the lower part of the screen, while before it was on top. I can't see what i type unless i hide the keyboard, and that stops me from typing fast and efficient, having to triple check what im typing.

Fix pl0x

I got to report another bug. Sometimes when i am lagging in dungeon, (my wi-fi is horrible) i get automatically thrown out. So when i logg in again, I am on the area outside of the dungeon. I didn't die or so, i just got randomly thrown out. This has happened several times and it is very annoying

What's this? No had??  :snorlax:

Thats the caster hood (nadu's headband) or something like that, comes from chest after killing the dragon.

It's supposed to look that way?  :unknw:

Ok. So I am having a very frustrating, what I think is a bug. I cannot do any dungeons, even though I have quests for them on any of my characters. It says that I am invited to a dungeon but then says that this option will be available next version. Like. Everyone else can go in but I can't. Even people lower levels than me. I would like this issue resolved or if anyone can tell me if there are any requirements in order to do these snow map dungeons, plz let me know.

Ok. So I am having a very frustrating, what I think is a bug. I cannot do any dungeons, even though I have quests for them on any of my characters. It says that I am invited to a dungeon but then says that this option will be available next version. Like. Everyone else can go in but I can't. Even people lower levels than me. I would like this issue resolved or if anyone can tell me if there are any requirements in order to do these snow map dungeons, plz let me know.

I guess you have to install the new version then :lol:

If it says it will be available in the next version, then go to the next version

They will do with the personal items in Dungeon?

They will be well?

Or we can sell them later?

More info except those check this Snow boundaries problems

Hello, could developers please answer the following quirys regarding the snow boundary event an dungeons.

1) after completion of a dungeon two or three times, are the drop rates ment to decrease? As a group of mine have not been drops from the casket, except guild points

2) are all players permanantely stuck on the normal difficulty? Or is tere a way to advance?

3) regarding boss drops, why are they personal even though unusable by the class?

4) Death whilst in snow boundaries reduces the durability of your gear considerably, especially during a dungeon, true or false?

Thank you.

Hello.

Let's have a look

1. Nope, chances are stable. Issue with zero drops is known and we'll fix it ASAP.

2. Yeah for sure. This is test event dungeon with its own prizes and only 1 difficulty level. Next dungeons will be different from that.

3. See #2

4. Please, clarify question in details.

GM There is new bug for dungeon, if you are in middle of dungeon and someone dc's the whole dungeon bugs and u cant access portal :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I guess you have to install the new version then :lol:

If it says it will be available in the next version, then go to the next version

I DO have the latest version. Don't think I would check that first thing? Duh. And I'm not the only one having this problem. I have also put in a ticket to be heard and have this problem either fixed or be compensated for my losses.

I DO have the latest version. Don't think I would check that first thing? Duh. And I'm not the only one having this problem. I have also put in a ticket to be heard and have this problem either fixed or be compensated for my losses.

Ok. Nvm that then :drinks:

Dear Devs... That Arena Bug ( 2v1 and 3v2 ) only appears at one Arena Map.

Its one of the new Maps where one Team starts up/left and the other Team down/right.

The Place down/right is always bugged ( one less Teamplayer )

Couldn't find a screen but will try to make one.

Dear Devs... That Arena Bug ( 2v1 and 3v2 ) only appears at one Arena Map.

Its one of the new Maps where one Team starts up/left and the other Team down/right.

The Place down/right is always bugged ( one less Teamplayer )

Couldn't find a screen but will try to make one.

Yes,you are right ,it happens at only one map , the New Arena with a dead trap(hole) in the middle of the map,i think?

Gm please fix*    When me  & my party did the Grinch dungeon/instance, one of our party members disconnected. But when he Disconnected we couldnt use portal  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  after that we couldnt move foward and had to restart... :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

Wow the gears are better than 2year old equip. And the way you perfected arena. Very thoughtful costumes and a very cheap new potion to go get those incredible gears that are perfect to trade

Nothing wrong here