Most coward elf guild in existence

Rayotenper

Now, ladies and gentleman, the new show is about to start, get surprised after you see...the  ost coward elf guild!

Prepare to see the cowardness of the sentinels,they soberby, their selfishness,they think they are over the world! i wonder when the reality will kick them in the nuts so they can realize they are at the same level as us, humans

Get surprised to see that many legionnaires don't even bother to help,they are useful as white colored pen 😄

You're about to witness the reality that we live in, it's gonna be fantastic! i promise!

Now! Without further delay, enjoy the spectacle

That's all folks, i hope you enjoyed the show and good night! 😄

Fighting alone is pointless in a situation like that , just leave, and ask people on global chat to regroup.

After you guys regroup, go in and kill them. 10 players would have been enough.

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

4 minutes ago, Zahard said:

Fighting alone is pointless in a situation like that , just leave, and ask people on global chat to regroup.

After you guys regroup, go in and kill them. 10 players would have been enough.

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

yes but they mostly ignore,and also,elves where doing spawn kill,an unhonest tactic

16 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

yes but they mostly ignore,and also,elves where doing spawn kill,an unhonest tactic

Theres nothing wrong with that.

Theres no honor in WAR. 

War is mass murder, so at the end of the day, what matter is killing all the enemies, and staying alive 

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

8 minutes ago, Zahard said:

Theres nothing wrong with that.

Theres no honor in WAR. 

War is mass murder, so at the end of the day, what matter is killing all the enemies, and staying alive 

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

an aspect i really hate

On 12/5/2020 at 7:16 PM, Rayotenper said:

Now, ladies and gentleman, the new show is about to start, get surprised after you see...the  ost coward elf guild!

Prepare to see the cowardness of the sentinels,they soberby, their selfishness,they think they are over the world! i wonder when the reality will kick them in the nuts so they can realize they are at the same level as us, humans

Get surprised to see that many legionnaires don't even bother to help,they are useful as white colored pen 😄

You're about to witness the reality that we live in, it's gonna be fantastic! i promise!

Now! Without further delay, enjoy the spectacle

That's all folks, i hope you enjoyed the show and good night! 😄

Lmao you one of them lot aren't you? 

Well as previously said, make a pt, get the server involved, However if you think we are all 'cowards' how about you vs my Lvl 31 mage 1v1 since Im from potato? Then we can decide who is a coward? 

P. S. Mage is fully 9+ 🙂

21 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

Lmao you one of them lot aren't you? 

Well as previously said, make a pt, get the server involved, However if you think we are all 'cowards' how about you vs my Lvl 31 mage 1v1 since Im from potato? Then we can decide who is a coward? 

P. S. Mage is fully 9+ 🙂

i'm not the one who used guild tele just to invade a city

4 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

How are they coward when they teleport deep into the enemy territory? Wouldn't that be the exact opposite?

8 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

Hahaha you are back!!

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Please no fighting this time Rayo !! Lets all be civilized 

Potato sucks anyway:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

They used to be nice in the past but since one specific person joined them... 

They should have kicked that person:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edit: I swear this is gonna be drama😁💅🏼

Edited by Morgana

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Yeah many specific players in game...images.jpeg.7842fc6cc3ca66370614d33f98f5da53.jpeg

1 hour ago, crnoss said:

Yeah many specific players in game...images.jpeg.7842fc6cc3ca66370614d33f98f5da53.jpeg

There are just some people you are never gonna like, no matter how hard you try:too_much_cuteness:

As long as you try and don't judge someone beforehand it's alright I guess... No one has to love everyone, that's impossible😅

4 hours ago, Morgana said:

Funny you should say that Morgana tbf, and 'that person' joined for specific reason that apply to them only, never assume they were in the wrong. 

9 hours ago, Zurp said:

How are they coward when they teleport deep into the enemy territory? Wouldn't that be the exact opposite?

Exactly what I am saying, this post is just some guy who got pissed that he is too low amp to do anything. 

13 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

You are dodging my question, kinda makes you a coward dont it? 

Im merely asking if you would like to pvp my 9+ mage as apprently 'all of potato are cowards'. 

8 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

Funny you should say that Morgana tbf, and 'that person' joined for specific reason that apply to them only, never assume they were in the wrong. 

I'm not gonna turn this into personal drama now but the person I was talking about, I've known her/him for over 5 years and we spend a lot of time together. What about you?

That person wasn't always bad but very twisted to some extend...

And since you are specifically addressing me with something, I assume you know me personally? 

8 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

[...] some guy who got pissed that he is too low amp to do anything. 

Im merely asking if you would like to pvp my 9+ mage as apprently 'all of potato are cowards'. 

You are calling him a low amp coward and at the same time you want to challenge him with your +9 char? 

You should offer to challenge him with a char that is as low amped as his if you don't want to look like someone who gives objective choices knowing very well that both of them will result in embarrassment for the other one. 

7 hours ago, Morgana said:

I'm not gonna turn this into personal drama now but the person I was talking about, I've known her/him for over 5 years and we spend a lot of time together. What about you?

That person wasn't always bad but very twisted to some extend...

And since you are specifically addressing me with something, I assume you know me personally? 

To some extent yes, lets just say I had an 'issue' 2 years ago with a specific 'guild'. 

7 hours ago, Morgana said:

You are calling him a low amp coward and at the same time you want to challenge him with your +9 char? 

You should offer to challenge him with a char that is as low amped as his if you don't want to look like someone who gives objective choices knowing very well that both of them will result in embarrassment for the other one. 

That doesn't make sense, he has the balls to call us cowards? Very well then he must have the balls to fight anyone of those cowards correct? I only say what is fair, and I am actually surprised you are backing him. 

But if thats what you want then why not? I will use 4+ full gears instead of 9+, plus 4+ staff if it makes everyone feel better. 

My problem is when people make drama online without a solid reason for, I'm here to simply put those people back into reality. 

6 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

That doesn't make sense, he has the balls to call us cowards? Very well then he must have the balls to fight anyone of those cowards correct? I only say what is fair, and I am actually surprised you are backing him. 

But if thats what you want then why not? I will use 4+ full gears instead of 9+, plus 4+ staff if it makes everyone feel better. 

My problem is when people make drama online without a solid reason for, I'm here to simply put those people back into reality. 

To be fair, I didn't defend him😅 

I often complained to him about his hate towards Sentinels and actually don't get what's coward about evading an enemy city, even if it's with pots, scrolls, guild buffs etc.

But he can be fun if you try to get along with him:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And about the pvp thingy: I don't know, you two talk it out (if it's possible). It happens so often that a weak player "ganks" a super strong one in a helpless situation and the strong one becomes mad and challenges the ganker for pvp, just to show that he is superior.

What's the point of a pvp battle if it's already sure who wins and who loses?

It's not a fair battle, it's just to satisfy your own hurt ego (with "you" I don't mean you in person, to avoid a misunderstanding here😁).

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

To be fair, I didn't defend him😅 

I often complained to him about his hate towards Sentinels and actually don't get what's coward about evading an enemy city, even if it's with pots, scrolls, guild buffs etc.

But he can be fun if you try to get along with him:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And about the pvp thingy: I don't know, you two talk it out (if it's possible). It happens so often that a weak player "ganks" a super strong one in a helpless situation and the strong one becomes mad and challenges the ganker for pvp, just to show that he is superior.

What's the point of a pvp battle if it's already sure who wins and who loses?

It's not a fair battle, it's just to satisfy your own hurt ego (with "you" I don't mean you in person, to avoid a misunderstanding here😁).

Fair enough I respect that outlook, but like I said before Im only challenging him based on what he is saying and his views on what a 'coward' really is. 

6 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

To some extent yes, lets just say I had an 'issue' 2 years ago with a specific 'guild'. 

That's unfortunate...

Anyway, sorry for taking it out here. I'm gonna drop it because it's not the right place for guild conflicts. Plus I'm not even part of it .-. When I quit, Mercs and Potatos were like best friends :c I guess that's why it frustrates me a lot :hopeless:

25 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@Imaybepro select a proper language to write your points from now on. 

What do you mean? 

29 minutes ago, Morgana said:

That's unfortunate...

Anyway, sorry for taking it out here. I'm gonna drop it because it's not the right place for guild conflicts. Plus I'm not even part of it .-. When I quit, Mercs and Potatos were like best friends :c I guess that's why it frustrates me a lot :hopeless:

Yeah, gvg can break neutrality. Though again I respect you for not taking it further. 

17 hours ago, Zahard said:

Hahaha you are back!!

now my content needs to be aproved,i bet someone supports the sentinels

21 hours ago, Zurp said:

well,let's see,there was 2 of them invading the city,and when we killed them,the one who didn't respawned yet used guild tele because they don't know losing

17 hours ago, Zahard said:

Hahaha you are back!!

also how the [OOF] did you know my restriction ended?

17 hours ago, Morgana said:

so one person infected the whole guild with bully virus,huh,despicable

12 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

Exactly what I am saying, this post is just some guy who got pissed that he is too low amp to do anything. 

dodging your question? that was my anwser,and no,you guys never play fair

1 hour ago, Rayotenper said:

I support the peaceful environment of the forum. My main is a Death Knight :dunno:

Another thing. Don't spam posts. Write one only, if possible, even if it's a Kilometer long. 

1 hour ago, Rayotenper said:

Mods cooperate with each other in every moment. We know of every disciplinary measure taken and the time it lasts. 

8 hours ago, Morgana said:

That's unfortunate...

images (1).jpeg

6 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

well,let's see,there was 2 of them invading the city,and when we killed them,the one who didn't respawned yet used guild tele because they don't know losing

so one person infected the whole guild with bully virus,huh,despicable

dodging your question? that was my anwser,and no,you guys never play fair

But i am lmao im giving u 2 options, 1: pvp me with 9+

2: OR pvp me with 4+ if u cant handle my 9+

Simple in my book, so yes you are dodging the question and going against ur own word

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

Mods cooperate with each other in every moment. We know of every disciplinary measure taken and the time it lasts. 

I miss working with you guys:hopeless:

6 hours ago, crnoss said:

images (1).jpeg

It's true:uhuh:

10 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

basically all the rayo topics that i entered always dealt with the same subject:

0e47f31188338479871d929990c55df8.jpg.acc2cd52d21aa2635d246db1d2bc4861.jpg

I don't mind him complaining of what he dislikes/disagrees.

I think thats partially what the forum exists for , but...

He needs to do it in a more respectful and peaceful manner.

:sad:

Edited by Zahard

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 1:29 AM, Zahard said:

I don't mind him complaining of what he dislikes/disagrees.

I think thats partially what the forum exists for , but...

He needs to do it in a more respectful and peaceful manner.

:sad:

hah,nice joke,the comunity is everything except respectful

not to mention that the ambiance that the comunity provides is toxic,and in case you don't know,the ambiance can change you as a person

On 12/10/2020 at 1:18 AM, Shoujo said:

basically all the rayo topics that i entered always dealt with the same subject:

0e47f31188338479871d929990c55df8.jpg.acc2cd52d21aa2635d246db1d2bc4861.jpg

you kidding right?

i don't feel sadness

On 12/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, Higgings said:

Mods cooperate with each other in every moment

sounds like something you will almost never find in game 😄

or better yet,never 😄

47 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

sounds like something you will almost never find in game 😄

or better yet,never 😄

You haven't got in game mods (unfortunately). I meant on Forum. 

20 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

game mods?

modifications or moderators?

You're right, apologies - I meant moderators.