the truth of aoa and its noobs

tydess

Pff an aoa member named Jhanine

Jumped my d at 900 hp and had the balls to call me a crying noob when i asked wtf his problem was.... do u see tears in "wtf is your problem" i think not idiots such as Jhanine Should just delete acc. And die for all i care people wonder why the world is fu**** up well prime example noobs on games jumping people at low hp and thinking they pro :crazy:..... aoa is full of crap now so be carefull warspearians

Jumped my d at 900 hp and had the balls to call me a crying noob when i asked wtf his problem was.... do u see tears in "wtf is your problem" i think not idiots such as Jhanine Should just delete acc. And die for all i care people wonder why the world is fu**** up well prime example noobs on games jumping people at low hp and thinking they pro :crazy:..... aoa is full of crap now so be carefull warspearians

ROFL. Your. Silly as duck kid.

tydess,  i bet you att her/him only when u with others as usual cause u are too afraid in 1x1.

what i see here, is that someone took revenge!

LMFAO you apparently dunno me i only fight 1on1 ask anyone that knows me only in wars or killing jumpers will i help others in a 2+on1 so stfu

LMFAO you apparently dunno me i only fight 1on1 ask anyone that knows me only in wars or killing jumpers will i help others in a 2+on1 so stfu

next time u att my druid with 3 lock cause u a pussy rogue i take screen n put here!

next time u att my druid with 3 lock cause u a pussy rogue i take screen n put here!

LUL ill be waiting for a while then besides wars dont count as jumping jumping is in pvp locations or near pvp locations so good luck taking that ss

so? My question is so what if he is crying? Do you get rich if he cry?

For i seen but it implying that i could have been crying dude lol...

.all i know is ws has alot and i mean alot of pricks in it and omg the drama is annoying

For i seen but it implying that i could have been crying dude lol...

.all i know is ws has alot and i mean alot of pricks in it and omg the drama is annoying

as I said so what if HE cry not YOU. and look so what if you made him cry does that mean you're pro? It doesn't make you pro or what.

as I said so what if HE cry not YOU. and look so what if you made him cry does that mean you're pro? It doesn't make you pro or what.

Wow your an idiot you need to reread  i said wtf ur problem he called me the crying noob

jeez open eyes shut mouth

• 1 month later...

so? My question is so what if he is crying? Do you get rich if he cry?

Noobieseb have a lot of free time. Thats why he is here. Forum and game i mean.

Why am i here again? In this thread? Lol im so dumb

Useless spam :facepalm:

1.Make a topic in EU-Emerald forum thread

2.Name it anything you want (Ilikecatgifs.avi)

3.Include "aoa" in topic name (Ilikeaoacatgifs.avi)

4.Write anything in message screen, breast size, how many leaves does your tree have, whatever)

5.???

6. Countless amount of people who are somehow offended and many thread views for your to remember that "fame"

Real

Really? You made a topic only becouse a guy killed you whit low hp and answered to u in a bad way? Post it in screenshots for the game, idk.

Welcome to the internet, and really, how do u care bout virtual strangers?

I'll never understand why people get offended becouse some stranger, who has no idea about who u realy are, start to write idiots things cus is covered by a computer/mobile.

Who cares. You dont like him/her? Okay, tthats part of the game, kill opposite factions, no reasons to wish his account deleted or death.

Stop posting onhere,log ws and kill that guy. Always. Easy.