TERRIBLE RELIC OF DEADLY INFECTION

Jollier

Hello, i just used terrible relic of deadly infecton 3 days ago, and i found someting thats not working as its told in the description, it is said to reduce 5% of max hp in every 5 second for 20 second, it didnt say any maximum health cap that would be reduced. The thing is last time my relic activate continously (the relic activate again before the last rotting effect went off) so in total the rotting effect activated about 35s  continiously, but the rotting effect just reduce 20% of the health cap/maximum health... is this the way it works or there is some kind of problem?

57 minutes ago, Higgings said:

"Rotting reduces the maximum ammount of the enemy's health by 5% every 5 seconds" 

It didnt answer my problem, the thing is, my relic activated 35 second without stopping. So it should reduce the 35% HP bar (not the hp it self) but the result was it only reduced 20% of the max hp bar instead of 35% 

Edited by Singed

5 hours ago, Singed said:

Hello, i just used terrible relic of deadly infecton 3 days ago, and i found someting thats not working as its told in the description, it is said to reduce 5% of max hp in every 5 second for 20 second, it didnt say any maximum health cap that would be reduced. The thing is last time my relic activate continously (the relic activate again before the last rotting effect went off) so in total the rotting effect activated about 35s  continiously, but the rotting effect just reduce 20% of the health cap/maximum health... is this the way it works or there is some kind of problem?

It is just the way it is. Basically as soon as the first debuff ends, the enemy's max HP will go back to 100% and then it will decrease 5% every 5 seconds.

Otherwise you would be able to solo any boss only spamming skills with this relic :smile:

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

It is just the way it is. Basically as soon as the first debuff ends, the enemy's max HP will go back to 100% and then it will decrease 5% every 5 seconds.

Otherwise you would be able to solo any boss only spamming skills with this relic :smile:

You dont seem to understand it... the debuff didnt end at all, it goes continiously for 35 second, i renewed the debuff before the first one ends, so it didnt end at all for 35 second

Just now, Singed said:

You dont seem to understand it... the debuff didnt end at all, it goes continiously for 35 second, i renewed the debuff before the first one ends, so it didnt end at all for 35 second

Yep, I did understand that and my reply was about it. If you are solo against a 10kk HP boss and have this relic for continuous 50 seconds, it doesn't mean that you will reduce 100% of its total HP

Just now, Nolan said:

Yep, I did understand that and my reply was about it. If you are solo against a 10kk HP boss and have this relic for continuous 50 seconds, it doesn't mean that you will reduce 100% of its total HP

Yes and thats why it didnt work as its said in the description, dont you think you should add "maximum 20% hp reduced"? It didnt say anything about it, so if it activated continiously it should also reduce based on the time the relic is activated 

I didnt complain about the hp goes back to normal if the debuff expired and it restarted back from normal maximum health, i know about it the same as necro skills, but the thing is the debuff didnt stop for 35s so it should be reducing 35% of its health, and no i cant solo boss.. that relic has 15% chance of activating which is pretty rare to activate it once... let alone continiously (before thr first debuff ends) considering our skill cool down and etc, so activating continiously is also pretty much luck and rare.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, Singed said:

To answer your query. "It is that way it works". Maybe "maximum health points bar/cap" would be right choice of words. 

Works pretty good for me as a bladedancer. When I see my enemy received the debuff rotting, I spam dmg skills on enemy to finish him while his maximum hp bar is reduced because no matter how many heal skills he received, his maximum hp is reduced still. In simple words, my enemy is vulnerable when the debuff rotting is activated. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

On 12/16/2020 at 12:15 PM, Sai Chandra said:

To answer your query. "It is that way it works". Maybe "maximum health points bar/cap" would be right choice of words. 

Works pretty good for me as a bladedancer. When I see my enemy received the debuff rotting, I spam dmg skills on enemy to finish him while his maximum hp bar is reduced because no matter how many heal skills he received, his maximum hp is reduced still. In simple words, my enemy is vulnerable when the debuff rotting is activated. 

You dont get what. i mean there is my relic activated 2 time continiously so the health bar didnt reset. Remember the word "continious", the effect got renewed before the effect dissapear, so the rotting activated around 35 second without stoping, so according to the description it should reduce 35% the max health cap before it restarted back to 100% 

50 minutes ago, Singed said:

You dont get what. i mean there is my relic activated 2 time continiously so the health bar didnt reset. Remember the word "continious", the effect got renewed before the effect dissapear, so the rotting activated around 35 second without stoping, so according to the description it should reduce 35% the max health cap before it restarted back to 100% 

Warspear game system has locked the rotting effect at 20% reduction. Even if 100 players apply the same relic activated on same enemy, the effect is locked at 20% for a simple reason that people don't abuse this relic.

Imagine a situation like this: 20 players make the relic activated on same enemy in a "continuous" manner. If the relic follows your explanation, the boss/enemy will be dead with just the relic itself when the rotting effect reached 100% or close to 100% when the relic is activated "continuously". That is exact reason why the game system has locked the relic at 20% reduction. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

2 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

Warspear game system has locked the rotting effect at 20% reduction. Even if 100 players apply the same relic activated on same enemy, the effect is locked at 20% for a simple reason that people don't abuse this relic.

Imagine a situation like this: 20 players make the relic activated on same enemy in a "continuous" manner. If the relic follows your explanation, the boss/enemy will be dead with just the relic itself when the rotting effect reached 100% or close to 100% when the relic is activated "continuously". That is exact reason why the game system has locked the relic at 20% reduction. 

That relic only has 15% chance to activate, also if you have 20 ppl rather than wait all the player activate the relic, they better kill the boss... faster, also its useless... why? Because the relic reduce 5% max hp cap every 5 second... so to make it continiously at its max... you only have 5 sec to activate that relic... so all your and that mods reasoning are not right in any way :x

@Sai Chandra Keep these kind of matters outside the forum. Discussing disciplinary measures and pointing fingers on why people have been banned/unbanned is not a concern you should have, especially on our forum. It's the second time I catch you doing this; there won't be a third. 

On 12/19/2020 at 11:30 AM, Higgings said:

@Sai Chandra Keep these kind of matters outside the forum. Discussing disciplinary measures and pointing fingers on why people have been banned/unbanned is not a concern you should have, especially on our forum. It's the second time I catch you doing this; there won't be a third. 

My sincere apologies.

Edited by Sai Chandra
Correct Word: Errors instead of bugs

2 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

My sincere apologies again. Now I understood my mistake again.

I was only trying to extend the explanation of an Admin by giving a live example happened in the past. Please forgive my unseemly actions for doing so.

Because many leaders in all servers are currently abusing the bugs and leading to irreparable damage to the players and even warspear currency economy affected by it. This social evil of abusing bugs has spread like wild fire and thus plaguing many players currently in warspear. It is burning situation right now due to recent events where the leaders are using "abusing of bugs" as strategy to win different kinds of wars. It is ultimately the whole game that will be affected in the long run as abusing of bugs is completely illegal activity. 

They should've write it in the description (the 20% cap) so i wont end up buyin somrthing relic that is not work as they said in the description... like this one 🙂... i get what i pay y see, its better to say it like Terrible relic of life weakness that said only 1500 hp max can be reduced. 

So in conclusion, even if what you said might be true at some point... it is still wrong to not include the capping in the description...