Fail event again.

sathanas00

Event boring, Fail event, no fun, no gift, blocking many mc questers, wait a whole year for it to arrive christmas gift and do not give me, Where is Santa? Where?

Note: very white snow makes me vomit and dizziness

Event boring, Fail event, no fun, no gift, blocking many mc questers, wait a whole year for it to arrive christmas gift and do not give me, Where is Santa? Where?

Note: very white snow makes me vomit and dizziness

LOL, again noob poor cryers making ridiculous topics... Your reasons are so :facepalm:  For me it is the best event so far.. even better than previous christmas..trust me.. Here you dont need any special conditions to enter other area and kill for example: Ruberius.. Everything clear, you can go wherever you want to :yahoo: , also you dont have to spend much time collecting north runes to get something cool. BIG thanks for that devs.

P.S ".very white snow makes me vomit and dizziness" make lower brightness on your phone." :aggressive:

For u my friend,for u...but for me...

Ice queen 400k? Which server you are in? In Sapphire (im playing here) only 80-100k  :good:

is not a fail. they just need to fix dungeon rewards' parametres to equiping, and arena bug. dungeons are great, and everybody can buy cc outfits. i like christmas event  ;D