Rebalance Distortion of life

Regis

Suggestion: Put time limit for healing effect from this skill every 1.5 seconds in stuns. Remove skill interaction with the castle 60% heal potion.

At the moment, the book completely counteracts such characters as Charmer, Barbarian, Templar and other classes who build depends on stuns. Yes, you can say that I just need to stop stunning the enemy who has this book, but what else I can do if all my control is just stuns? The enemy will just kill me if I no longer control him.

This book is no longer rare and every year there will be more and more of it. Yes, the book should give vitality, but not make you immortal, this is a complete absurdity when, because of one book, you can easily defeat other classes. In addition, the interaction of this book with the castle heal potion, brings the imbalance of the book to the limit. After all, the healing from any attack is not 150%, but already 240%, thanks to this interaction.

Out-of-class books were meant to be small enhancements, but not as a way to make someone head and shoulders above others. I really hope that the book will be properly balanced, because right now it will completely ruin the desire to play with classes that only use stuns as control.

I agree with your suggestion, currently its just way too annoying to deal with considering its just a book

1 hour ago, Darkdogyy said:

V blokontik zapishite plss

Also is that russian but with english alphabet? :huh:

5 hours ago, coldravens said:

Just remove the healing enhance interaction and the book will be fine after all in other hand we need protecion vs stuns as well

Are dodging, parrying, blocking and resisting just a joke to you?

Edited by Darkdogyy

7 minutes ago, Darkdogyy said:

Are dodging, parrying, blocking and resisting just a joke to you?

not everyone play tank or rogue also you cant stack much resist without arena rewards and not much players have them, honestly stun lock is the most stupid thing ever fun for you verry unfun for the enemy

27 minutes ago, coldravens said:

not everyone play tank or rogue also you cant stack much resist without arena rewards and not much players have them, honestly stun lock is the most stupid thing ever fun for you verry unfun for the enemy

For some classes, stun is the only way to protect yourself from heavy damage. And enough resistance, absolutely all classes can receive to be more immune to stun. Castle scroll 20% + potion 15% + guild buff 6% and you have 41% resistance and it is without book and clothes. Still not enough protection from stuns?

Edited by Darkdogyy

the book works with vamp % chance and since vamp is op af just nerf vamp % in like runes :come_on: instead of getting like 20% at 30lv enchantment with 4.5-5% each enchantment have it at 1.5-2% similar to what vamp items them self give 

Most these ppl complaining must be elves, the book works with vampire runes so it doesnt works allntime, its just a protection vs stun classes like druids or charmers, u want just ppl dies inside ur stun cycles? u must play a stun class and u pissed cant kill ppl easily under ur stun, stop thinking only on ur self, if u pissee about it just get the book, also wont be fair to the ppl who paid 5-10m on this book and after get nerf? As i told u before, stop thinking only on what affecting u.

On 12/8/2020 at 11:06 PM, Eshin said:

the book works with vamp % chance and since vamp is op af just nerf vamp % in like runes :come_on: instead of getting like 20% at 30lv enchantment with 4.5-5% each enchantment have it at 1.5-2% similar to what vamp items them self give 

There is a reason if they cost 70k per piece. Runes shall stay the way they are.

It's easier to make the book not interact with secondary items such as Lifeforce Potions or Pala's Aura.

36 minutes ago, beto said:

Most these ppl complaining must be elves, the book works with vampire runes so it doesnt works allntime, its just a protection vs stun classes like druids or charmers, u want just ppl dies inside ur stun cycles? u must play a stun class and u pissed cant kill ppl easily under ur stun, stop thinking only on ur self, if u pissee about it just get the book, also wont be fair to the ppl who paid 5-10m on this book and after get nerf? As i told u before, stop thinking only on what affecting u.

MCs suffer of this kind of problem way more than elves do, since the majority of their CC skills are based on stuns (warlocks, charmers, Barbarians, Death Knights...). Elves have got several disabling skills which eventually work also AoE wise.