[2013.12.19] Suddenly! Warspear Online 3.10 is here!

snorlax

i have a question  :drinks:

can we spent attribute point (skill Study)

in our new skill ?  :friends:

No,we can't.

can somebody tell me where can i get the snow queen costume?? I will be so grate ful if somebody reply me :)

You can find it in Snow casket(Miracle Shop).But you need sooooo much luck xD.

can somebody tell me where can i get the snow queen costume?? I will be so grate ful if somebody reply me :)

You can find it in Snow casket(Miracle Shop).But you need sooooo much luck xD.

You can say that "But you need sooooo much luck xD".

Still lagging like.... :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am trying to find the ending date of the event... anybody know???????  :clapping:

:dirol:

I remember devs said 1 month I'll check it asap.

Good Ty  :clapping:

It's not a full answer cuz I cnt find where they said that, but I heard that they said 1 month.

Thinking about the arena bug I got an idea that might be good...  :crazy:

Everyone here is tired to face 3 locks, 2 locks and 1 shaman in arena... Its almost impossible to win the except if you have other 3 locks or a similar party...  :facepalm:

What if after some consequently wins... the "bug" happens for the winner team? Then they will have a real chance to show their skills agains more people....

I love this idea  :blush:

Thinking about the arena bug I got an idea that might be good...  :crazy:

Everyone here is tired to face 3 locks, 2 locks and 1 shaman in arena... Its almost impossible to win the except if you have other 3 locks or a similar party...  :facepalm:

What if after some consequently wins... the "bug" happens for the winner team? Then they will have a real chance to show their skills agains more people....

I love this idea  :blush:

Great idea! That would make arena perfectly balanced  ;D

Devs fix arena please.. Im really borred of going 5x4, but the best thing when you going 1x2 vs elfs, they just come and wipe you out :tease: , other faction going pvp  :good:

What's wrong with android? i am on Galaxy S3 and is working perfect!Why you say "android not working"???

Im also with S3  :give_rose:

Im finally all sorted :pleasantry:

@wesley, we all hate the fact that the items from the dungeon are personal, should be changed to equipped or none for the parameter. If it did get changed, I think that all players who have items from the dungeon...it should automatically change :dirol:

Just thoughts......

about the personal items i think the developers explained they will adopt either of the following approaches

1)high chances of equipment drop, therefore make them personal to prevent market flooding.

2)low chances of equipment drop, item will be 'on equip' basis.

they have adopted the first approach at the moment. i think they have hinted that they will change to the second one in the future.

just my opinion.

уже 180 минут прошло а не 120 админы шевелитесь быстрей спать охота и надо топи пройти

English please eww :bad: