[2013.12.19] Suddenly! Warspear Online 3.10 is here!

snorlax

Only Problem is lv18 Armor Personal Wtf....makes it utterly useless please make unpersonal and make boss have dark arrow then this would be the best or have boss drop weapons and armor + Casket also :drinks:

my newly updated warspear online in my samsung galaxy pocket is always force closing, i have done everything to make it run, i have cleared the data after updating, i even do formatting my device and reinstall again, but nothing happens. why is it? and i don't think that the problem is on my phone, i didn't want to post this message if i don't have a problem, so please devs, take an action on it! i'm counting on you and i want to play the game again so badly. please? and thank you,

-Anberlin, Ranger Level20 Us-Sapphire

Look what i got...

Опубликованное фото

and what about the items we get from casket? Will they remain personal?

I got Lv18 Rouge Chest only one so far in us...

But i wanna see what that looks like and yes same question

please take an action for those players encountering problems about the update, including me, it's always crashing everytime i launch the app, what is goin on? i hope i can recieve an e-mail from you guys regarding on this matter! it's totally unfair! :(

please take an action for those players encountering problems about the update, including me, it's always crashing everytime i launch the app, what is goin on? i hope i can recieve an e-mail from you guys regarding on this matter! it's totally unfair! :(

can u please clarify ur problem? What device ur using and did u download and install version 3.10.0? Is it crashing while u open the game or when u click Start?

my device is samsung galaxy pocket, i have already updated the app in google play, but it's always crashing, i've decided to reboot my fone but nothing happens again, so i download the newest version on the site and install again, and again? it's still crashes!

please please please fix it! i really want to play now! i've been expecting some improvements of this game but why in my android device this game wouldn't run? i think the update has a bug! please fix it! :(

god..... can't wait it... :diablo: still downloading... :diablo: hell i am going to kill some of the butts...  :lol: best of luck  to every one  :give_rose:

what happen warspear online? i always download and always 3.9.0 what happen? no update for windows and pc 3.10.0 no??? :'( please check this one!

82920_.png

why it always crashed when i launched the game on my android. please fix it. as soon as possible. i dont want to missed the christmas event. thanks.