[2013.12.19] Suddenly! Warspear Online 3.10 is here!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company releases an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.10 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Windows and Linux.

You can download latest game client on our site - http://warspear-online.com/en/download/

Traditionally, in this beautiful season, White Elder is calling everyone to join World Creation celebrations in Snow Boundaries. And holidays without gifts aren't holidays!

All players who has reached level 3 on this moment post will receive Seeker's Stamina Elixir and 5 Life Scrolls! Receive gifts in Miracle Shop - “My gifts!” Happy Holidays!

World Creation Holiday

“Snow Boundaries” are available again! There you will find lots of quests, new costumes, minions and many more! Help Snow Elves and White Elder, explore Ice Labyrinth and receive rewards!

And do not forget about new quest on Irselnort - “Camps on Fire”

Dungeons

Find and explore 6 new instances. More info about dungeons is here!

Tavern "Jolly Snowman"

Lovely PvP location with daily quest for players lvl 2-12 is back!

Changes:

Added 2 new skills – Throw snowball and Snow Explosion.

New characters will receive Greater Life Potion x5 and Greater Spirit Potion x5.

Server selection screen moved to name selection screen. Be careful and choose the right server!

Category “Popular” added to the Miracle Shop. Most popular items from Miracle Shop will appear there.

Category “My gifts” added to the Miracle Shop.

*New client for iOS, Windows Phone and Ubuntu will be available after approving on respective app stores.

Game realms will be online soon! Download game from our site - http://warspear-online.com/en/download/

уже 180 минут прошло а не 120 админы шевелитесь быстрей спать охота и надо топи пройти

Shut up you ass.. look around, they have made event today not 23rd.. Keep calm and wait while they finish all the stuff and get ready for entering Snow boundaries :drinks:

*z* its been more then 50 mins delay

Who cares.. was delay or not.. look event is here! Dont worry be happy  :dirol:

Who cares.. was delay or not.. look event is here! Dont worry be happy  :dirol:

this is upseting i spent so much on the pumpkin treasury now im gona spend more on snow caskets argh :(

this is upseting i spent so much on the pumpkin treasury now im gona spend more on snow caskets argh :(

You have an illness of spending money on warspear  ;D

i knew it will come 19th ^_^

Lier xD

Devs heard my C.O.L (crying out loud) in world chat when i said "i dnt wana wait till the 23rd coz ill be at work"  :yahoo: