[2020.12.04] Welcome the LI Arena season! The new costume and unique rewards await you!

Holmes

• Developer

seaker_arena_1200х630.png

Gladiators! The LI Arena season is here! 

The fight does not cease for even a minute, especially when only the winners will be able to acquire
the absolutely new, most unique costume “Furious Berserk”. Also the best of the best throughout the entire next season will be able to frighten their enemies with the base PvP skills “Arena Warden’s Assistance” and “Wrath of the Gladiator”, while the most valuable currency “Imperials of Greatness”, that absolutely any warrior can receive, will enable trading for the armour and accessories of incredible strength, if you earn enough of course. 

And to do that faster,
the doubled daily rewards in 5x5 and 3x3 Crucible modes will help you. But hurry, the duration of the bonus is limited: 

• Arena 5х5, from 4.12 to 11.12 
  • Crucible 3х3, from 11.12 to 18.12 

Additionally, the thematic maps in the 3x3 Crucible mode will be replaced with the main ones. You can test yourself on the new battlefield right now! 

Keep in mind,
the 3x3 mode will be unavailable in this season instead of that you can test your mettle in the 3x3 Temple of Seals. Here is the full list of the available game modes in the LI Arena season, for your convenience: 

• Arena 2х2 
  • Temple of Seals 3x3 
  • Crucible 3x3 
  • Arena 5х5 

Rewards of the LI Arena season: 

1st place: 
- costume 
"Furious Berserk
- 100 Gladiator's Chests 
- base PvP-skill
 "Arena Warden's Assistance" 
- "Gold Gladiator's Aura" buff 
- currency
 “Imperials of Greatness” 

2nd place: 
- 75 Gladiator's Chests 
- base PvP-skill 
- "Silver Gladiator's Aura" buff 
- currency 
“Imperials of Greatness” 

3rd place: 
- 50 Gladiator's Chests 
- base PvP-skill 
- "Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff 
- currency 
"Imperials of Greatness" 

4-5 places: 
- 20 Gladiator's Chests 
- base PvP-skill 
- currency 
“Imperials of Greatness” 

6-10 places: 
- 20 Gladiator's Chests 
- 
"Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff 
- currency 
“Imperials of Greatness” 

11-20 places: 
- 10 Gladiator's Chests 
- currency 
“Imperials of Greatness” 

21-50 places: 
- currency
 “Imperials of Greatness” 

Arena 5x5 \ 3x3 Crucible: 

1st place: 
- costume 
"Furious Berserk
- basic PvP skill “Wrath of the Gladiator” 
- "Gold Gladiator's Aura" buff 

2nd place: 
- costume
 "Furious Berserk
- "Silver Gladiator's Aura" buff 

3nd place: 
- costume
 "Furious Berserk” 

4-10 places: 
- basic PvP skill 
“Wrath of the Gladiator” 

11-15 places: 
- basic PvP skill 
“Wrath of the Gladiator” 

The LI Arena season will last from 04.12.2020 11:00 CET to 01.01.2021 11:00 CET.

Stay strong! 
AIGRIND  

• Holmes pinned this topic

I think devs should focus fixing the afk players and unfair matchmakings instead of new costumes etc. Imagine a player puts 2 afk chars in the opponent side and spamming crucibles, where is the fun of that? I know you want solutions instead of complainings, so here is my solution: Players' level should be nearly to each other, what i mean is, imagine 1 side with 20-26-32 level, and opponents should be 18-22,24-28, 30-32. Also at first it can not happen but, after a while high rankers should match with high ranker players, the purpose of this suggestion is winning rank shouldn't be such easy with killing their afk opponent chars in other side. 1 more thing is there must be ban system,otherwise you can not stop those players by using auto bots. It cant work with pictures but videos. Of course 1 video can not be enough to ban a player. It decreases game's popularity and playing time. Also a player might demand to arena then suddenly he/she has to do something urgently and leave the device without closing, we can not judge that situation, our purpose is not to ban those players. Our purpose must be to ban conscious afk players. Then we can stipulate about 10 videos (It's just an example.) Ban times should increase everytime, but im not sure about permanent. 

In addition, i have 1 more idea but couldn't find any solution about how to do. Give extra skill points to low lvl players in 55 and crucible. Because it affects as much as we can't ignore.

Here you go, those are my opinions but consultation is the most important part to develop it. What i want you to do is read it as a reviewer find the bugs of these opinions and add something more on that. 🤔😁

15 hours ago, WantFairGame said:

1. I think devs should focus fixing the afk players and unfair match makings instead of new costumes etc.

2. I know you want solutions instead of complainings, so here is my solution: Players' level should be nearly to each other, what i mean is, imagine 1 side with 20-26-32 level, and opponents should be 18-22,24-28, 30-32. Also at first it can not happen but, after a while high rankers should match with high ranker players

3. 1 more thing is there must be ban system,otherwise you can not stop those players by using auto bots. It can't work with pictures but videos. Of course 1 video can not be enough to ban a player. It decreases game's popularity and playing time.

4. Give extra skill points to low lvl players in 55 and crucible. Because it affects as much as we can't ignore.

1. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Do you believe that developers make costumes while they should fix skills and we don't have artists for that? seriously? I'm going to pretend I didn't just read it.

2. Crisol is not at its best yet, and surely a mode in which developers will keep working on. Despite several tests before the release, there is always the unanticipated in always every new feature. Thanks for the suggestion. 4. Added to the suggestions to Crisol. Thanks.

3. I don't consider any video tracking as a solution. But sure, it will be forwarded to the team.

On 12/5/2020 at 2:03 AM, WantFairGame said:

1. I think devs should focus fixing the afk players and unfair matchmakings instead of new costumes etc.

2. Imagine a player puts 2 afk chars in the opponent side and spamming crucibles, where is the fun of that? I know you want solutions instead of complainings, so here is my solution: Players' level should be nearly to each other, what i mean is, imagine 1 side with 20-26-32 level, and opponents should be 18-22,24-28, 30-32. Also at first it can not happen but, after a while high rankers should match with high ranker players, the purpose of this suggestion is winning rank shouldn't be such easy with killing their afk opponent chars in other side.

3. 1 more thing is there must be ban system,otherwise you can not stop those players by using auto bots. It cant work with pictures but videos. Of course 1 video can not be enough to ban a player. It decreases game's popularity and playing time. Also a player might demand to arena then suddenly he/she has to do something urgently and leave the device without closing, we can not judge that situation, our purpose is not to ban those players. Our purpose must be to ban conscious afk players. Then we can stipulate about 10 videos (It's just an example.) Ban times should increase everytime, but im not sure about permanent. 

In addition, i have 1 more idea but couldn't find any solution about how to do.

4. Give extra skill points to low lvl players in 55 and crucible. Because it affects as much as we can't ignore.

Here you go, those are my opinions but consultation is the most important part to develop it. What i want you to do is read it as a reviewer find the bugs of these opinions and add something more on that. 🤔😁

1. I indeed agree too that you are a bit rude to devs. Moving ahead to the "unfair" matchmaking system.

2. The situation of putting 2 afk chars in opposite side and spamming crucible is something not controllable. As you know,  the crucible bracket is demanded solo without any party. Your solution is basically biased towards arena with grouped levels of arena which we already have in the normal 2x2, 3x3 and seals mode arena. Why would you want to kill a new lively mode with a variation of bracket involving lvl 18-32 bracket with whole new different concept, new motive and new design ? 
My suggestion for you: You need to learn how to adapt to the new bracket and research ways to win. If you think arena is a place for 1v1 battles, then you are mistaken. Be a team player.  I can give you a hint for winning but you are already killing the solution to winning through your suggestion.( Hope you understand my hint 🙂 ).

3. Regarding the afk players. Even if the players are consciously afk in arena. They are actually helping their guildmate and friends to win arena. I don't see any problem with it. If you think this is unfair,
My suggestion for you you can report this situation to your guild leader, heirs and your friends. 
 I am sure they will stand up for you. Be a Team player! 
P.S. : You never know your own guildmates and friends have already been consciously afk in arena to make their enemies lose. 

4. I respect your concern about unfair reality of low lvl players in 5x5 and crucible being dominated by the skills points difference with high level players. 

My suggestion for future system: Devs can provide an extra feature/option of setting skill points(max skill points for all levels) for all players specially for 5x5 and crucible mode (which can be modified anytime outside the arena) . This is like skill setup option for every player exclusively for 5x5 and crucible which will be used only in the 5x5 and crucible mode. 

5. Through my experience, I have seen players who can play this game without even understanding the language of the game lore or even the language of the other players.
Suggestion for devs:  The Developer team must take into consideration of different players behaviors statistics into considerations and not add too many details in the game without the old player base not able to catch up with the past updates. Due to the fast and speedy updates, most players are not able to understand the game direction and quitting in mid-game. 

Example: The PVP cave in irselnot map 2, which used to be a most active place is deserted with no players playing there. The players nowadays play only on events which became a habit now. If the starting maps are deserted, then the new players will have not be able to reach newer maps. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

:true_story1:   Hey guys, could you kindly send your suggestions separated by topic in the Suggestions section? So I don't have to waste too much time looking for it all over the forum? Thank you so much! 

7 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

2. The situation of putting 2 afk chars in opposite side and spamming crucible is something not controllable. As you know,  the crucible bracket is demanded solo without any party. 

My suggestion for you: You need to learn how to adapt to the new bracket and research ways to win. If you think arena is a place for 1v1 battles, then you are mistaken. Be a team player.  I can give you a hint for winning but you are already killing the solution to winning through your suggestion.( Hope you understand my hint 🙂 ).

3. Regarding the afk players. Even if the players are consciously afk in arena. They are actually helping their guildmate and friends to win arena. I don't see any problem with it. If you think this is unfair,
My suggestion for you you can report this situation to your guild leader, heirs and your friends. 
 I am sure they will stand up for you. Be a Team player! 
P.S. : You never know your own guildmates and friends have already been consciously afk in arena to make their enemies lose. 

Firstly, I mean you can put 2 solo afk char on demand at opponent side that you play in. So it works mostly and you are fighting against 1 or 2 different player, which is easier. 

Secondly, A team player might help his friend I dont mind, but remember it kills the fun in game and you can't deny it. Also you can tell that crucible is team work game but every time you match with different players which destroys the team work, as you said it's not 2v2 or seals.There are some players that demanding whole day long with apps. My purpose is to make them ban. Also team work isn't working always if your server includes different nations such as Brasilians, Chineses or else. 

21 hours ago, Akasha said:

1. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Do you believe that developers make costumes while they should fix skills and we don't have artists for that? seriously? I'm going to pretend I didn't just read it.

2. Crisol is not at its best yet, and surely a mode in which developers will keep working on. Despite several tests before the release, there is always the unanticipated in always every new feature. Thanks for the suggestion. 4. Added to the suggestions to Crisol. Thanks.

3. I don't consider any video tracking as a solution. But sure, it will be forwarded to the team.

1-I apologize if I was rude. Thats my humor, what can I say? I am new at forum, let's try to accept each other in minimum joint. 

3- What can be taken as a solution to prevent this problem? Some people might not see as a problem but it destroys the fun in game. It's experimently true.

1 hour ago, WantFairGame said:

1. Firstly, I mean you can put 2 solo afk char on demand at opponent side that you play in. So it works mostly and you are fighting against 1 or 2 different player, which is easier. 

2. Secondly, A team player might help his friend I dont mind, but remember it kills the fun in game and you can't deny it. Also you can tell that crucible is team work game but every time you match with different players which destroys the team work, as you said it's not 2v2 or seals.
3. There are some players that demanding whole day long with apps. My purpose is to make them ban.
4. Also team work isn't working always if your server includes different nations such as Brasilians, Chineses or else. 

1. The crucible demands are always done solo my friend. There is no way you can control your opponent side party. Both yours and enemy parties are chosen randomly from the pool of players demanding at that time. The hint I was pointing in my earlier post is demanding arena with your own guildmates and friends so that the teamwork can be possible. 

2. The definition of your "fun" may not apply to everyone who plays arena. As arena in warspear is competitive place with rewards for top ranks. Therefore, you may or may not have fun depending on how you see. If you are looking for pure teamwork, there is 2x2, seals mode arena mode available where you can test your mettle and have your "fun". 

3. Since they are all afk players, they work as dummies. The matchmaking is still random my friend. Sometimes you may find dummies in your enemy team where the solo live player in your enemy team may face same situation as you did. Please don't see it from your personal point of view. What I am suggesting is try be a team player and spam arena with your guildmates and friends so that the teamwork is possible.

4. I suggest you to not be Racist as it is against the forum rules. 

1 hour ago, WantFairGame said:

I am new at forum

Here is the list of Community rules which you can refer to always.

Edited by Sai Chandra

13 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

4. I suggest you to not be Racist as it is against the forum rules. 

No, I am not racist. What I meant is we can not communicate because of we don't use same languages or any common language that we share, so team work doesn't works.

5 hours ago, WantFairGame said:

No, I am not racist. What I meant is we can not communicate because of we don't use same languages or any common language that we share, so team work doesn't works.

Well I do see what he is trying to say. 

On 12/6/2020 at 3:51 PM, WantFairGame said:

The meaning of racism you assumed is different from what I said. You are basically saying that you want an option where you can party up with players only who can understand "your language" and make the team work necessary. Doesn't this come under Racial discrimination where you only want to play with people who can understand your language only? . The "fairness" which you talking about is actually unfairness to many players out there facing this racial discrimination who are always left out. But for the pure teamwork to be possible, there are already other arena modes like 2x2 and seals mode already where you can make party with players who can understand "your language". 

There are players who can play this game without conversing with other players. 

Edited by Sai Chandra
Accounting for players who cannot speak or type any language in the chat.

2 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

The meaning of racism you assumed is different from what I said. You are basically saying that you want an option where you can party up with players only who can understand "your language" and make the team work necessary. Doesn't this come under Racial discrimination where you only want to play with people who can understand your language only? . The "fairness" which you talking about is actually unfairness to many players out there facing this racial discrimination who are always left out. But for the pure teamwork to be possible, there are already other arena modes like 2x2 and seals mode already where you can make party with players who can understand "your language". 

Honestly, the language barrier is something which goes far beyond from Racism; just because I want someone that understands me when I plan something, it doesn't mean I would exclude every other person who doesn't speak my language from my game play/life. If this is the case, then every single person is racist in a way or another, don't you think? 

On 12/7/2020 at 12:55 AM, Higgings said:

Honestly, the language barrier is something which goes far beyond from Racism; just because I want someone that understands me when I plan something, it doesn't mean I would exclude every other person who doesn't speak my language from my game play/life. If this is the case, then every single person is racist in a way or another, don't you think? 

I agree to you totally. I believe that is the main motive and intention behind developing the innovative concept of demanding solo in interesting new modes so all players in warspear get to participate. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

12 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

Sorry but who said " My language" answer please. Are you the guy who humiliate new players when entering to highschool? You exactly understood what I meant, and if you didn't I wont waste more energy for it. You know what? Let's just "Zip it".

Edited by WantFairGame

• Holmes unpinned this topic